Hi, it's Danniese. Im new here, and I noticed that this is an old version of the popular "Club Penguin". This is unusual to me becuase I was a member of Club Penguin before I even thought about there being a Club Penguin chat page! Is there anything else I should know? Edit: Yes, that this article was stolen :).
Arcticle needs expanding
This arcticle is too short, will someone expand it? I'd do it myself, but I don't have a clue about Penguin Chat 3, nor 2. 1 is bad... boring and no rules...--Mrperson777 23:14, 7 August 2007 (UTC)
Wow, you stole the exact wording from my butt. Really, make your own :)..
Penguin Chat 3 Article
Who stole it? I consider this these a stub. pie
Why is penguin chat 2 and 3 gone but 1 is not gone?--Mr.Bonesey5 14:15, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- 1: No. 2 was just a special edtion of the original and 2: the third one basicly evolved into the Club Penguin we know to this day. --Yowuza TALK 2 ME! 13:53, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
Umm could you explain that better?--Mr.Bonesey5 14:15, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
This article needs help. could someone please unprotect it.--4th hale (talk) 16:49, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Thanks. Now I can get to work :)--4th hale (talk) 16:56, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Does it work?
Does anyone know if there is a way to access penguin Chat 3? The original and Football Chat still work, but I can't find this one... Atomic1337 23:40, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Mkay. Atomic1337 22:51, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
We gave the link to Penguin Chat 3! Bubby00000 21:48, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
Just keep hitting "Play" until you see it's loading the game! Then hit "Play" 2 more times and it will be loaded and you will be able to see your penguin!!!!! Bubby00000 16:03, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
Penguin chat 3 tester
I found the link, but now I keep clicking start and nothing happens. Do I type in a username? Also do I click it rapidly or slowly?
--Spider880 03:05, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
Also are you allowed to walk around in it? Can you be a ninja or change your color?
--Spider880 03:17, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
OK you coffed it otta me jeez here da link: http://amsterdam1.plunder.com/$_2-_Vnk4MpzqyZ7OIpSu4xEZw8RBo8tv/77d07fd7c8/?/file.swf just click play fullscreen down below the tester screen.
Never mind about the full screen part OK.
and it not multi-player.
Does anybody here know (maybe Sharkbate), if the penguins in Penguin Chat 3 were all registered to accounts and had passwords, or were they just temporary avatar names? --Tigernose Chat • Edits 15:04, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
- On my knowledge,no.You entered with the name you wanted--Vicyorus 15:46, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
Differences from Club Penguin
I found another differences
- No update every thursday and fridays. (there was no updates. I was there)
- No newspaper
- No parties
- No minigames
- No colors (Only old blue)
- No secret agents
hey guyz sup dose anybody know about pc3? cause it was reliced when i was born!!
the other one was closed down but check out this http://www.penguinchat.com/cmpchat.htm
220.127.116.11 10:17, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
Let me tell you about it
From research I can tell you alot about this game. I'm just gonna say it all.
- You start with an account, you don't just choose a name. There were few people, meaning rare names.
- At the start, you chose a penguin colour. Blue (old blue), Yellow, Red, Black (lighter than CP's black), Green, Pink, Purple and Ninja (secret)
- This may be untrue, although a picture shows this. Every penguin in other pictures appears to be Old Blue, so this part may be useless. Although there is ninja.
- Few rooms, Town (which was just white with a pole and an igloo in the far background), Igloo (which was the same for everyone, and had the Penguin Band playing "I've Been Delayed"), and a "Coming Soon" room which resembles Puffle Roundup without the fence.
- You could speak, say emoticons, dance, sit (foward only) and throw snowballs.
- Night Club, has speakers, dance floor, DJ deck, and a cable behind a speaker will lead to another room (unknown where, possibly boiler room)
- Ninjas can walk on walls, and turn invisible, even while sitting down.
This is all I know, but I just wanted to clear some stuff up.