| Future event
This article is about something that will occur in Club Penguin in the future. Things are subject to change.
|Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam|
|When||August 22, 2013 - September 3, 2013|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||McKenzie, Brady, Cadence|
— The tagline for the party
The Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam is an upcoming party on Club Penguin. It will start on August 22, 2013 and will end on September 3, 2013. It is a combination of a Summer Party, Water Party, and a Music Jam.
Spike Hike confirmed this party in a tweet on May 29, 2013. Spike Hike wrote:
|“||Lots of talk about Music Jam. I love it too! But lots of penguins asked for a summer party too and we have one coming...with music!!||”|
Spike Hike made another announcement for the party in June 20, 2013. He tweeted:
|“||And for those of you who are fans of Music Jam or want a Summer Party. Just wait.||”|
Polo Field made another announcement about the party with a video. His post said
|“|| Hello Penguins!
Many of you have asked what party is coming to Club Penguin in August. We’ve also seen lots of suggestions...
“Make a Summer Party!” “Bring back the Water Party!” “Why not Music Jam?”
So we thought, why not make a party with ALL of those great ingredients? A classic Club Penguin party with surfing, swimming, beaches, and of course... Music! Here’s a taste of what we’ve been working on:
Stay tuned! We’ll be posting a special video announcement about the party next week on the blog.
Until then... Waddle On!
-Club Penguin Team
Polo Field then posted the official name of the party on the blog, along with a special video by Ross Lynch and Chrissie Fit. His post said
|“|| Hey Penguins!
Last week we announced this month's party is going to include surfing, swimming, beaches, and music. We've teamed up with the Teen Beach Movie to throw the most epic Summer Jam, coming to Club Penguin August 22!
Check out this video announcement from some of the cast of Disney Channel's Teen Beach Movie!
-Club Penguin Team
- This is the first combination of three parties in Club Penguin.
- This party may be controversial, as the Southern Hemisphere is having winter at the time of this party.
- Many penguins thought this party was going to be held in July, but the Star Wars Takeover took its place.
- It will be sponsoring the new Disney Channel Original Movie, Teen Beach Movie, because Hallie, the person who hosts Disney's Game On, was found in a photo on Twitter with Ross Lynch and Chrissie Fit who are in the film, in front of a Club Penguin background of waves and a palm tree.
- Also, in the sneak peek of the Beach, it shows a gas station, which could be a reference to the bikers in the movie.
- In addition to this, an ad for the party had a URL with the name "Teen Beach" included in it.
- It is the third sponsored party to not be called a takeover, the first being the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, and the second being Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit.
- In the announcement, penguins will be able to get cool beach items, while members will go to Big Momma's bar to watch Mack and Brady perform backstage. They will also be waddling around as mascots.
- Members will be able to dress up in costumes inspired by characters from Teen Beach Movie.
- Collect cool beach items
- Surf epic waves
- Rock out with friends
- Go backstage at Big Momma’s with a chance to meet movie-inspired characters McKenzie and Brady
- Dress up in Teen Beach Movie costumes
- Collect exlusive beach items
- Ride a motorbike
- Deck out your igloo in beach styles
Brady is a happy-go-lucky surfer dude who’s always dreamed of being in “Wet Side Story.” He’s totally pumped about performing at Big Momma’s in Club Penguin.
Smart and confident McKenzie loves surfing and hanging out with Brady. She’s excited about meeting Club Penguin members at Big Momma’s Backstage.
| This page is incomplete!
This page is a stub. You can help by expanding it as soon as possible, then removing this tag.
- List of Parties and Events in 2013
- Summer Parties
- Water Party
- Music Jam (Disambiguation)
- Sponsored Parties