|Where found|| Penguin Style|
Make Your Mark Catalog
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Big Wigs||October 12, 2007||September 2008|
|Penguin Style||February 6, 2009||May 1, 2009|
|December 1, 2011||April 4, 2012|
|August 5, 2015||March 30, 2017|
|Party||Location||Available from||Available until|
|Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam||Make Your Mark Catalog||July 19, 2012||August 2, 2012|
- The Disco Penguin wore this item.
- Rookie wore it in PSA Mission 11: The Veggie Villain, possibly as a disguise.
- It appeared in the Club Penguin music video, Ready to Rock.
- It made appearances in issues 106 and 107 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Similar items were The Mischief Maker, The Clown-Around, and Clown Hair.
- In the beginning of the Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman) music video, Stompin' Bob wears this wig, though it was just puffles in his hair.
- If the player wore this when entering Card-Jitsu Fire, or Card-Jitsu Water, Sensei would comment about it.
Names in other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.