|The Journal of Captain Rockhopper|
|Date released||October 13, 2006|
(October 2006 – January 2008)
(April 2008 – March 2017)
The Journal of Captain Rockhopper was a documented version of Rockhopper's adventures while he was exploring the seas. On April 25, 2008 it was placed in the Book Room's Book Shelf, where it could have been read at any time. Each time Rockhopper returned to the island, the journal would be updated with a new entry. Following Aunt Arctic's decision to give him a camera, photos (originally they looked like hand-drawn illustrations) were later added to the journal's pages.
Captain Quarter's Key
- It used to be an item in the game Aqua Grabber, during the time period when The Migrator was being rebuilt.
- The Journal offered some descriptions of Rockhopper Island.
- Since the journal was published and added to the Book Shelf, it could not be read on the Migrator anymore.
- Some of the photographs taken by Rockhopper that were displayed in this book were also displayed on the Snapshots Background.
- According to a tweet reply, Screenhog hid his initials in the original version of Rockhopper's journal.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||O Diário do Capitão Rockhopper|
|French||Le Journal du Capitaine Rockhopper|
|Spanish||El diario del Capitán Rockhopper|
|German||Kapitän Rockhoppers Logbuch|
|Russian||Бортжурнал Капитана Рокхоппера|