FANDOM


  • If you are a non-member and have the My Penguin app on your Ipad, you will notice that all the member items are gone and there is just the non-member items on your player card, I personally think that CP should have the in-game player card like this, so it is easier for non-members to change clothes

    Who's with me?

      Loading editor
    • And Non-members shoulden't be able to see the member clothes in the penguin style. That would be easier.

        Loading editor
    • I disagree. I don't want to have to become a member again just to see the items I have.

      It'd be cool if they reorganized your items, though. So non-member things are first. Or at least let you have the option to view your member clothes.

        Loading editor
    • Or you could have a Favourites column, so that you don't have to scroll down 20 pages of items to find what you wanna wear all the time!

        Loading editor
    • Gummyz1315 wrote: Or you could have a Favourites column, so that you don't have to scroll down 20 pages of items to find what you wanna wear all the time!

      That's a good idea

        Loading editor
    • Historicalcp wrote:

      Gummyz1315 wrote: Or you could have a Favourites column, so that you don't have to scroll down 20 pages of items to find what you wanna wear all the time!

      That's a good idea

      I agree.

        Loading editor
    • I HATE all the non-member items unless they give non-members suits and ties

        Loading editor
    • The Black Bird wrote: I HATE all the non-member items unless they give non-members suits and ties

      what if they start having non-members only things?

        Loading editor
    • Hot Dog Red CP wrote:

      The Black Bird wrote: I HATE all the non-member items unless they give non-members suits and ties

      what if they start having non-members only things?

      [Insert 100 hours hysterical laughter]

        Loading editor
    • They should put the newer items in the front, it would make a lot more sense. I hate having to press that down arrow ONE MILLION TIMES because i have so many clothes JUST TO GET MY NEW OUTFIT! THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET YOU BE ABLE TO SCROLL DOWN, AND NOT HAVE TO PRESS THE DOWN ARROW A MILLION TIMES..

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie wrote: They should put the newer items in the front, it would make a lot more sense. I hate having to press that down arrow ONE MILLION TIMES because i have so many clothes JUST TO GET MY NEW OUTFIT! THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET YOU BE ABLE TO SCROLL DOWN, AND NOT HAVE TO PRESS THE DOWN ARROW A MILLION TIMES..

      Stop overreacting you don't have to do that a millon times.

        Loading editor
    • Grand Moff Birdin
      Grand Moff Birdin removed this reply because:
      Offensivse.
      02:45, August 17, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Rekanochi wrote:

      The Black Bird wrote:

      JWPengie wrote: They should put the newer items in the front, it would make a lot more sense. I hate having to press that down arrow ONE MILLION TIMES because i have so many clothes JUST TO GET MY NEW OUTFIT! THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET YOU BE ABLE TO SCROLL DOWN, AND NOT HAVE TO PRESS THE DOWN ARROW A MILLION TIMES..

      Stop overreacting you don't have to do that a millon times.

      You are honestly very rude and annoying.

      me or the black bird?

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie wrote:

      Rekanochi wrote:

      The Black Bird wrote:

      JWPengie wrote: They should put the newer items in the front, it would make a lot more sense. I hate having to press that down arrow ONE MILLION TIMES because i have so many clothes JUST TO GET MY NEW OUTFIT! THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET YOU BE ABLE TO SCROLL DOWN, AND NOT HAVE TO PRESS THE DOWN ARROW A MILLION TIMES..

      Stop overreacting you don't have to do that a millon times.

      You are honestly very rude and annoying.

      me or the black bird?

      Black Bird.

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie wrote: They should put the newer items in the front, it would make a lot more sense. I hate having to press that down arrow ONE MILLION TIMES because i have so many clothes JUST TO GET MY NEW OUTFIT! THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET YOU BE ABLE TO SCROLL DOWN, AND NOT HAVE TO PRESS THE DOWN ARROW A MILLION TIMES..

      I know right? A beta tester would have a sore finegr by the time he gets to the newest clothes -_-

        Loading editor
    • Ph1n3a5and77 wrote:

      JWPengie wrote: They should put the newer items in the front, it would make a lot more sense. I hate having to press that down arrow ONE MILLION TIMES because i have so many clothes JUST TO GET MY NEW OUTFIT! THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET YOU BE ABLE TO SCROLL DOWN, AND NOT HAVE TO PRESS THE DOWN ARROW A MILLION TIMES..

      I know right? A beta tester would have a sore finegr by the time he gets to the newest clothes -_-

      Like Beta testers even buy the newest clothes.

        Loading editor
    • Rekanochi wrote:

      Ph1n3a5and77 wrote:

      JWPengie wrote: They should put the newer items in the front, it would make a lot more sense. I hate having to press that down arrow ONE MILLION TIMES because i have so many clothes JUST TO GET MY NEW OUTFIT! THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET YOU BE ABLE TO SCROLL DOWN, AND NOT HAVE TO PRESS THE DOWN ARROW A MILLION TIMES..

      I know right? A beta tester would have a sore finegr by the time he gets to the newest clothes -_-

      Like Beta testers even buy the newest clothes.

      Some do

        Loading editor
    • Jonah Simm wrote:

      Rekanochi wrote:

      Ph1n3a5and77 wrote:

      JWPengie wrote: They should put the newer items in the front, it would make a lot more sense. I hate having to press that down arrow ONE MILLION TIMES because i have so many clothes JUST TO GET MY NEW OUTFIT! THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET YOU BE ABLE TO SCROLL DOWN, AND NOT HAVE TO PRESS THE DOWN ARROW A MILLION TIMES..

      I know right? A beta tester would have a sore finegr by the time he gets to the newest clothes -_-

      Like Beta testers even buy the newest clothes.

      Some do

      Yet they never wear them.

        Loading editor
    • Point Made!!

        Loading editor
    • Rekanochi wrote:

      Jonah Simm wrote:

      Rekanochi wrote:

      Ph1n3a5and77 wrote:

      JWPengie wrote: They should put the newer items in the front, it would make a lot more sense. I hate having to press that down arrow ONE MILLION TIMES because i have so many clothes JUST TO GET MY NEW OUTFIT! THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET YOU BE ABLE TO SCROLL DOWN, AND NOT HAVE TO PRESS THE DOWN ARROW A MILLION TIMES..

      I know right? A beta tester would have a sore finegr by the time he gets to the newest clothes -_-

      Like Beta testers even buy the newest clothes.

      Some do

      Yet they never wear them.

      true

        Loading editor
    • Gummyz1315 wrote: Or you could have a Favourites column, so that you don't have to scroll down 20 pages of items to find what you wanna wear all the time!

      Or a outfit maker? You make them and then look under "Outfits" and click on the outfit?

        Loading editor
    • SlyClaws wrote:

      Gummyz1315 wrote: Or you could have a Favourites column, so that you don't have to scroll down 20 pages of items to find what you wanna wear all the time!

      Or a outfit maker? You make them and then look under "Outfits" and click on the outfit?

      like a tailor.

        Loading editor
    • And back on topic, now they show member items in the my penguin app if u r a non member and when u click them, a pop up shows up and says its members only, just like in club penguin

        Loading editor
    • I think they should have pages in the player card, so If you wanted to wear something new that you JUST BOUGHT, you would go to the last page which would be something like page 10 or i dunno or something instead of spam clicking the down button 50 times to get to it. Which usually makes my flash player stop working... or a most used or favourites tab, where you put clothes you wear most or often really like in there.

        Loading editor
    • Nice Idea!

        Loading editor
    • You would have to click a button to go to the next page, right? So that makes no difference. What if we can flick through our clothes? That would be much better.

        Loading editor
    • maybe they should make a item search.

        Loading editor
    • The Black Bird wrote: maybe they should make a item search.

      That's a great idea! You should write on Polo's wall!
      
        Loading editor
    • It would be cool if they add the clothing category buttons like on My Penguin but on the real game. I hate having to reselect the drop-down menu for a category. It would also be easier if you could custom categorize, and store old clothing that you still want but might not use for a while.

        Loading editor
    • I have a suggestion on CP (I should email them!) what if we have like a Recycle bin in our inventories... the items would never be deleted, but you don't have to cry about a SUCKISH inventory

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.