FANDOM


  • Watatsuki
    Watatsuki closed this thread because:
    old thread..... that was revived because the person who revived it wants closed... k...
    23:12, June 15, 2016

    There seems to be a problem with the article as there is no actual definition to what the "Journey" is.
    I mean, there have always been room updates, and CP has just announced a "room" update. Therefor, there isn't actually a way of knowing when this "room updates" thing is gonna end, otherwise any room updated since 2012 will be added to this article which is kinda pointless.
    Shouldn't we merge it with Renovation? Please tell what you think.

      Loading editor
    • You're right. We should merge it with Renovation. I guess the room updates will finish when all the rooms have been updated.

        Loading editor
    • I agree :/

        Loading editor
    • Make sense.

        Loading editor
    • Penguin-Pal wrote: There seems to be a problem with the article as there is no actual definition to what the "Journey" is.
      I mean, there have always been room updates, and CP has just announced a "room" update. Therefor, there isn't actually a way of knowing when this "room updates" thing is gonna end, otherwise any room updated since 2012 will be added to this article which is kinda pointless.
      Shouldn't we merge it with Renovation? Please tell what you think.

      U MAD BRO?

        Loading editor
    • PenguinMan15 wrote:

      Penguin-Pal wrote: There seems to be a problem with the article as there is no actual definition to what the "Journey" is.
      I mean, there have always been room updates, and CP has just announced a "room" update. Therefor, there isn't actually a way of knowing when this "room updates" thing is gonna end, otherwise any room updated since 2012 will be added to this article which is kinda pointless.
      Shouldn't we merge it with Renovation? Please tell what you think.

      U MAD BRO?

      Umm can you please be more specific :P

        Loading editor
    • Penguin-Pal wrote:

      PenguinMan15 wrote:

      Penguin-Pal wrote: There seems to be a problem with the article as there is no actual definition to what the "Journey" is.
      I mean, there have always been room updates, and CP has just announced a "room" update. Therefor, there isn't actually a way of knowing when this "room updates" thing is gonna end, otherwise any room updated since 2012 will be added to this article which is kinda pointless.
      Shouldn't we merge it with Renovation? Please tell what you think.

      U MAD BRO?

      Umm can you please be more specific :P

      wut bro?

        Loading editor
    • PenguinMan15 wrote:

      Penguin-Pal wrote:

      PenguinMan15 wrote:

      Penguin-Pal wrote: There seems to be a problem with the article as there is no actual definition to what the "Journey" is.
      I mean, there have always been room updates, and CP has just announced a "room" update. Therefor, there isn't actually a way of knowing when this "room updates" thing is gonna end, otherwise any room updated since 2012 will be added to this article which is kinda pointless.
      Shouldn't we merge it with Renovation? Please tell what you think.

      U MAD BRO?

      Umm can you please be more specific :P

      wut bro?

      I mean, do you talk about that doing this is a bad idea or do you want to say i am usually mad :P

        Loading editor
    • Penguin-Pal wrote:

      PenguinMan15 wrote:

      Penguin-Pal wrote:

      PenguinMan15 wrote:

      Penguin-Pal wrote: There seems to be a problem with the article as there is no actual definition to what the "Journey" is.
      I mean, there have always been room updates, and CP has just announced a "room" update. Therefor, there isn't actually a way of knowing when this "room updates" thing is gonna end, otherwise any room updated since 2012 will be added to this article which is kinda pointless.
      Shouldn't we merge it with Renovation? Please tell what you think.

      U MAD BRO?

      Umm can you please be more specific :P

      wut bro?

      I mean, do you talk about that doing this is a bad idea or do you want to say i am usually mad :P

      no it was as a joke :D

        Loading editor
    • XP oh

        Loading editor
    • I thought The Journey was where CP was making huge design updates to all the rooms to fit the more modern look. The only problem is that they are releasing these design updates over time, so we do not know when the updates that are part of The Journey will end. Maybe you're right and the page should be merged with Renovation.

        Loading editor
    • CP may confirm when it ends, or all the rooms may be Renovated.

        Loading editor
    • To be honest, the entire idea of updating all the rooms to make it look "modern" just is.... a bad idea to me. I loved the old CP, so couldn't they just redo the art so it doesn't look like a rough sketch? I miss the old Pizza Parlor, and now it looks like a scene from a crappy Disney movie. (Im looking at u, TBM.)

        Loading editor
    • For me, the renovation of the pet shop, the arcade, the stadium are part of the journey as they look more modern.

      ...

      ...

      ...

      I think it's a bad idea, because renovation should include the renovation of the wig icons, the player card, the buddy list, the chat bar, the map...

        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote: For me, the renovation of the pet shop, the arcade, the stadium are part of the journey as they look more modern.

      ...

      ...

      ...

      I think it's a bad idea, because renovation should include the renovation of the wig icons, the player card, the buddy list, the chat bar, the map...

      they are renovating the map

        Loading editor
    • PenguinMan15 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote: For me, the renovation of the pet shop, the arcade, the stadium are part of the journey as they look more modern.

      ...

      ...

      ...

      I think it's a bad idea, because renovation should include the renovation of the wig icons, the player card, the buddy list, the chat bar, the map...

      they are renovating the map

      That's what I mean.

        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote:

      PenguinMan15 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote: For me, the renovation of the pet shop, the arcade, the stadium are part of the journey as they look more modern.

      ...

      ...

      ...

      I think it's a bad idea, because renovation should include the renovation of the wig icons, the player card, the buddy list, the chat bar, the map...

      they are renovating the map

      That's what I mean.

      they probably going to finish once renovation is done

        Loading editor
    • They never did.

        Loading editor
    • PenguinMan15 wrote: They never did.

      Also could someone please close this thread? It's really old.

        Loading editor
    • PenguinMan15 wrote:

      PenguinMan15 wrote: They never did.

      Also could someone please close this thread? It's really old.

      If you want it closed, why are you replaying to it?

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.