FANDOM


  • Note: When reading this, please understand that I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's just that I'm trying to be firm with my persuasion. Thank you :)
    Hello penguin pals. I feel that there's something that I really need to talk about, again. Something that I've talked about many times in the past, but there's still people that don't understand, or just disagree. If you haven't guessed already, I'm going to talk about the whole problem with pookie protests on this wiki, or anywhere else. In the past, I've given many reasons, and talked with many about it. But some people still don't understand the whole issue with it, and just continue to do everything I'm against (even if they say that they agree with my arguments). So, in this post, I'm going to go over everything that I've talked about in the past about the issue, and (hopefully) end this whole problem once and for all. Now, if there's anything that you feel is wrong with what I say, please reply, so that there's absolutely no confusions. But if you do reply, I ask of you a couple of things: 1) Read the entire post (including all of the other replies) so that anything you have to say, isn't a repeat. 2) Avoid any hostility, bullying, or flaming at other users on either side of the argument. Now, without further a due, here's all of my reasons of the past, on why pookie protesting should stop.
    First of all, the protests are just cyberbullying. Whenever you start a wiki about pookie hate, whenever you make a userbox saying how "cool" you are because you hate pookies, or whenever you start up something crazy like "Operation: Pookie", you break the hearts of many unsuspecting people, some even younger than you think. And don't even try to say that that'll never happen, because most of them just ignore it; It has happened, and will happen more in the future. PookieForever, one of the Pookie Wiki's users, once told me that her sister saw one of you guys' protest wikis, and she burst into tears! So great job, you just demolished the fragile feelings of a poor girl, that had no idea until then, that so many people hated her so much, that they made an entire wiki just to state that. Now, when I have stated this before, many people have told me that there are lots of pookies that also cyberbully, which are called divas, and that's one of the reasons that they protest them. Well now, let's just think for a sec: divas were never meant to be completely part of pookie culture. Pookies were just supposed to be babies that want to get adopted. Then, somebody came up with a stupid idea of acting like a bratty baby, that wants a rich mumu. That's when people called pookies brats in general. But that's just an amount of pookies, while most of them are nice, and think that divas are jerks. When you generalize, saying that all pookies are bad, that's not right. If you don't get it, here's an example of how generalizing on personality is wrong: There are lots of Muslims. Some of them are terrorists. Does that small percentage make all Muslims evil? Of course not! So if you protest pookies because you've had some experience with bad ones, protesting against all pookies is not correct, and it'll just crush the feelings of the nice ones. An "Operation: Diva" or something like that makes more sense, and is much more reasonable. But even then, if divas are just as you say they are, why would you follow in their footsteps, and cyberbully them back?
    As far as opinions go, you have full right to them. If you hate pookies for any reason, I don't want to change your perspectives in life. The thing that isn't right, is saying that right to another person's face, in the rudest of ways. Don't go up to somebody with an opinion you're against, and say "you're an idiot for liking this" or something like that, because we have our own rights to our own opinions, as well. If you don't like pookies, don't do all of this stuff, just to be mean, because only each individual only has rights to one opinion, and that's theirs. If you're going to just say that you don't like pookies, that's okay, you have the rihgts to state an opinion. But when you do, can you please be polite about it?
    And now for the puffle problem, and how people hate pookies for turning puffle property into an adoption center. Personally, I actually do agree that this is a problem, because the Pet Shop is meant for puffles, and they also have their own rights. I totally agree with Origanalcool and JWPengie's idea of moving the pookies to the lodge, or CP making an adoption center just for pookies. But until any of that comes to action, you guys have the gift of the ignore button, and multiple servers. Now, I'm sorry to hear that some of you guys are experiencing a bug when it comes to the ignore button, but for those who aren't, please use it and you have no more worries about pookies. As for those who are, you still have the option of going to a server four bars or less. Yes, sometimes pookies go to lower bar servers, but that's very rare, and only happens if there are no higher servers. You'll just have to go lower whenever that happens. But if you do like crowded servers, I'm sorry, but you'll just have to accept other people enjoying CP their way, while you enjoy CP your way.
    So, that's pretty much all of my reasoning. If you feel that I've been incorrect in anything that I say, or have something to add, please reply so that there's no confusion. However, when you do reply, please do the two steps that I've said before, and please be sure to read my reply to your reply, because I will read them all, and reply to them all. But if you do agree with everything, please stop the protesting. Some people hear my word out, say that they agree, and then just keep protesting. Please don't just do that, if you fully agree, and make a change in the world :)
    *Sign below if you're in support of this issue :D*
    Waddle on!

      Loading editor
    • I don't like diva pookies, you know, the ones who talk Like This XD

      I like the nice ones that don't do that.

      I have protested in the past, but then I got banned for a day. I've learnt my lesson :D

        Loading editor
    • As ASFJerome would say: "Das gooooood!"

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: As ASFJerome would say: "Das gooooood!"

      Lol

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: Note: When reading this, please understand that I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's just that I'm trying to be firm with my persuasion. Thank you :)
      Hello penguin pals. I feel that there's something that I really need to talk about, again. Something that I've talked about many times in the past, but there's still people that don't understand, or just disagree. If you haven't guessed already, I'm going to talk about the whole problem with pookie protests on this wiki, or anywhere else. In the past, I've given many reasons, and talked with many about it. But some people still don't understand the whole issue with it, and just continue to do everything I'm against (even if they say that they agree with my arguments). So, in this post, I'm going to go over everything that I've talked about in the past about the issue, and (hopefully) end this whole problem once and for all. Now, if there's anything that you feel is wrong with what I say, please reply, so that there's absolutely no confusions. But if you do reply, I ask of you a couple of things: 1) Read the entire post (including all of the other replies) so that anything you have to say, isn't a repeat. 2) Avoid any hostility, bullying, or flaming at other users on either side of the argument. Now, without further a due, here's all of my reasons of the past, on why pookie protesting should stop.
      First of all, the protests are just cyberbullying. Whenever you start a wiki about pookie hate, whenever you make a userbox saying how "cool" you are because you hate pookies, or whenever you start up something crazy like "Operation: Pookie", you break the hearts of many unsuspecting people, some even younger than you think. And don't even try to say that that'll never happen, because most of them just ignore it; It has happened, and will happen more in the future. PookieForever, one of the Pookie Wiki's users, once told me that her sister saw one of you guys' protest wikis, and she burst into tears! So great job, you just demolished the fragile feelings of a poor girl, that had no idea until then, that so many people hated her so much, that they made an entire wiki just to state that. Now, when I have stated this before, many people have told me that there are lots of pookies that also cyberbully, which are called divas, and that's one of the reasons that they protest them. Well now, let's just think for a sec: divas were never meant to be completely part of pookie culture. Pookies were just supposed to be babies that want to get adopted. Then, somebody came up with a stupid idea of acting like a bratty baby, that wants a rich mumu. That's when people called pookies brats in general. But that's just an amount of pookies, while most of them are nice, and think that divas are jerks. When you generalize, saying that all pookies are bad, that's not right. If you don't get it, here's an example of how generalizing on personality is wrong: There are lots of Muslims. Some of them are terrorists. Does that small percentage make all Muslims evil? Of course not! So if you protest pookies because you've had some experience with bad ones, protesting against all pookies is not correct, and it'll just crush the feelings of the nice ones. An "Operation: Diva" or something like that makes more sense, and is much more reasonable. But even then, if divas are just as you say they are, why would you follow in their footsteps, and cyberbully them back?
      As far as opinions go, you have full right to them. If you hate pookies for any reason, I don't want to change your perspectives in life. The thing that isn't right, is saying that right to another person's face, in the rudest of ways. Don't go up to somebody with an opinion you're against, and say "you're an idiot for liking this" or something like that, because we have our own rights to our own opinions, as well. If you don't like pookies, don't do all of this stuff, just to be mean, because only each individual only has rights to one opinion, and that's theirs. If you're going to just say that you don't like pookies, that's okay, you have the rihgts to state an opinion. But when you do, can you please be polite about it?
      And now for the puffle problem, and how people hate pookies for turning puffle property into an adoption center. Personally, I actually do agree that this is a problem, because the Pet Shop is meant for puffles, and they also have their own rights. I totally agree with Origanalcool and JWPengie's idea of moving the pookies to the lodge, or CP making an adoption center just for pookies. But until any of that comes to action, you guys have the gift of the ignore button, and multiple servers. Now, I'm sorry to hear that some of you guys are experiencing a bug when it comes to the ignore button, but for those who aren't, please use it and you have no more worries about pookies. As for those who are, you still have the option of going to a server four bars or less. Yes, sometimes pookies go to lower bar servers, but that's very rare, and only happens if there are no higher servers. You'll just have to go lower whenever that happens. But if you do like crowded servers, I'm sorry, but you'll just have to accept other people enjoying CP their way, while you enjoy CP your way.
      So, that's pretty much all of my reasoning. If you feel that I've been incorrect in anything that I say, or have something to add, please reply so that there's no confusion. However, when you do reply, please do the two steps that I've said before, and please be sure to read my reply to your reply, because I will read them all, and reply to them all. But if you do agree with everything, please stop the protesting. Some people hear my word out, say that they agree, and then just keep protesting. Please don't just do that, if you fully agree, and make a change in the world :)
      *Sign below if you're in support of this issue :D*
      Waddle on!

      To me it is about 75%-50% where pookies are divas and also when you said mumu you should have said mother because you are on the wiki you don't have to talk like a pookie

        Loading editor
    • I'm not trying to talk like a pookie. I'm just stating what people call them. Also, with the diva-pookie thing, it doesn't even matter how many are divas. All of the nice ones don't deserve the bullying.

        Loading editor
    • I just skimmed over the message.

      And all I can say is;

      CP is no longer a fun game to chat with friends. It is just a moneymaker for Disney that is run by a bunch of idiotic teenagers and mary-sue roleplayers.

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: I'm not trying to talk like a pookie. I'm just stating what people call them. Also, with the diva-pookie thing, it doesn't even matter how many are divas. All of the nice ones don't deserve the bullying.

      i mean most of the pookies said to me "you are not a member" i think that is what they meant in pookie language and true i the nice ones don't deserve bullying and most of the time in pookie protest i protest divas

        Loading editor
    • Great speech. (Although it could have been shorter...:P)

        Loading editor
    • Rekanochi wrote: I just skimmed over the message.

      And all I can say is;

      CP is no longer a fun game to chat with friends. It is just a moneymaker for Disney that mary-sue roleplayeris run by a bunch of idiotic teenagers.

      Sled Racing Clapping

      Good speech

        Loading editor
    • The Black Bird wrote:

      Rekanochi wrote: I just skimmed over the message.

      And all I can say is;

      CP is no longer a fun game to chat with friends. It is just a moneymaker for Disney that is run by a bunch of idiotic teenagers and a bunch of mary-sue roleplayers.

      Sled Racing Clapping

      Good speech

      yay c:

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie wrote: Great speech. (Although it could have been shorter...:P)

      Thnx c:

        Loading editor
    • Rekanochi wrote: I just skimmed over the message.

      And all I can say is;

      CP is no longer a fun game to chat with friends. It is just a moneymaker for Disney that is run by a bunch of idiotic teenagers and mary-sue roleplayers.

      Again, anybody on CP deserves to be able to do what they like to do.

        Loading editor
    • Does that mean they should be idiots about it? No.

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote
      Thomas D. Coyote removed this reply because:
      Spam
      03:05, October 15, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Too long.

        Loading editor
    • I don't like pookies but I never protested. I don't hate them.

      Here's a gift:

      Adoption Center

      I made it a long time ago :P I tried to make it cozy









      Hope you like it!

        Loading editor
    • Skullbones123 wrote: Too long.

      So what? I have to make my point clear, or not many people would get it.

        Loading editor
    • Would you rather me say "Stop protesting, it's wrong"? When one attempts to persuade others, they must give lots of good points and details, no matter how long it is.

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: Stop protesting, it's wrong.

      there its shorter

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote
      Thomas D. Coyote removed this reply because:
      It didn't say anything, he just quoted
      22:51, October 15, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: Note: When reading this, please understand that I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's just that I'm trying to be firm with my persuasion. Thank you :)
      Hello penguin pals. I feel that there's something that I really need to talk about, again. Something that I've talked about many times in the past, but there's still people that don't understand, or just disagree. If you haven't guessed already, I'm going to talk about the whole problem with pookie protests on this wiki, or anywhere else. In the past, I've given many reasons, and talked with many about it. But some people still don't understand the whole issue with it, and just continue to do everything I'm against (even if they say that they agree with my arguments). So, in this post, I'm going to go over everything that I've talked about in the past about the issue, and (hopefully) end this whole problem once and for all. Now, if there's anything that you feel is wrong with what I say, please reply, so that there's absolutely no confusions. But if you do reply, I ask of you a couple of things: 1) Read the entire post (including all of the other replies) so that anything you have to say, isn't a repeat. 2) Avoid any hostility, bullying, or flaming at other users on either side of the argument. Now, without further a due, here's all of my reasons of the past, on why pookie protesting should stop.
      First of all, the protests are just cyberbullying. Whenever you start a wiki about pookie hate, whenever you make a userbox saying how "cool" you are because you hate pookies, or whenever you start up something crazy like "Operation: Pookie", you break the hearts of many unsuspecting people, some even younger than you think. And don't even try to say that that'll never happen, because most of them just ignore it; It has happened, and will happen more in the future. PookieForever, one of the Pookie Wiki's users, once told me that her sister saw one of you guys' protest wikis, and she burst into tears! So great job, you just demolished the fragile feelings of a poor girl, that had no idea until then, that so many people hated her so much, that they made an entire wiki just to state that. Now, when I have stated this before, many people have told me that there are lots of pookies that also cyberbully, which are called divas, and that's one of the reasons that they protest them. Well now, let's just think for a sec: divas were never meant to be completely part of pookie culture. Pookies were just supposed to be babies that want to get adopted. Then, somebody came up with a stupid idea of acting like a bratty baby, that wants a rich mumu. That's when people called pookies brats in general. But that's just an amount of pookies, while most of them are nice, and think that divas are jerks. When you generalize, saying that all pookies are bad, that's not right. If you don't get it, here's an example of how generalizing on personality is wrong: There are lots of Muslims. Some of them are terrorists. Does that small percentage make all Muslims evil? Of course not! So if you protest pookies because you've had some experience with bad ones, protesting against all pookies is not correct, and it'll just crush the feelings of the nice ones. An "Operation: Diva" or something like that makes more sense, and is much more reasonable. But even then, if divas are just as you say they are, why would you follow in their footsteps, and cyberbully them back?
      As far as opinions go, you have full right to them. If you hate pookies for any reason, I don't want to change your perspectives in life. The thing that isn't right, is saying that right to another person's face, in the rudest of ways. Don't go up to somebody with an opinion you're against, and say "you're an idiot for liking this" or something like that, because we have our own rights to our own opinions, as well. If you don't like pookies, don't do all of this stuff, just to be mean, because only each individual only has rights to one opinion, and that's theirs. If you're going to just say that you don't like pookies, that's okay, you have the rihgts to state an opinion. But when you do, can you please be polite about it?
      And now for the puffle problem, and how people hate pookies for turning puffle property into an adoption center. Personally, I actually do agree that this is a problem, because the Pet Shop is meant for puffles, and they also have their own rights. I totally agree with Origanalcool and JWPengie's idea of moving the pookies to the lodge, or CP making an adoption center just for pookies. But until any of that comes to action, you guys have the gift of the ignore button, and multiple servers. Now, I'm sorry to hear that some of you guys are experiencing a bug when it comes to the ignore button, but for those who aren't, please use it and you have no more worries about pookies. As for those who are, you still have the option of going to a server four bars or less. Yes, sometimes pookies go to lower bar servers, but that's very rare, and only happens if there are no higher servers. You'll just have to go lower whenever that happens. But if you do like crowded servers, I'm sorry, but you'll just have to accept other people enjoying CP their way, while you enjoy CP your way.
      So, that's pretty much all of my reasoning. If you feel that I've been incorrect in anything that I say, or have something to add, please reply so that there's no confusion. However, when you do reply, please do the two steps that I've said before, and please be sure to read my reply to your reply, because I will read them all, and reply to them all. But if you do agree with everything, please stop the protesting. Some people hear my word out, say that they agree, and then just keep protesting. Please don't just do that, if you fully agree, and make a change in the world :)
      *Sign below if you're in support of this issue :D*
      Waddle on!

      why not have players not go to the pet shop.

        Loading editor
    • I explained it in there, you just need to look harder.

        Loading editor
    • The longer you have been on CP you start to realize things, you go through your early stages. Which consist of being with everyone else like a pookie or a prep. After awhile things get old so you try something new. Eventually you get a little older and things die out. Your concepts of fun back in the old cp of your time aren't supported anymore. This is when you become a rarity, and you strike Disney because you are older now and you disagree or something like that. It is funny how time works out, but this is true for most penguins. You know, it is honestly a game to have fun. It isn't a test. Cp is like an experiment, do what you want with it. At the end of the day those people will eventually agree with you. More will flood to take their place and the cycle continues. After being on Club Penguin for almost 8 years what I can say is, it is a game.

      We all should hang with our groups and have fun :). Because these people who are pookies are young, like we were. Club Penguin had a lot of my childhood memories, I wish for these younger kids to have as much fun and no hate as we did.  Maybe we are just getting older, maybe it is a sign for some that CP is getting to childish for us. No matter what though, realize that these kids are like we were when we were THAT young. Remember, no care in the world. I mean it is all just a game, which makes memories. 10 years from now we will be in an office or serving food or something like that. Just enjoy what we have. It's weird because over a month ago I was against pookies, well honestly, I'm now defending them. I may not like them, but they are just young like we were guys. So let's just hang with our friends and ignore what we don't like. It helps if we can all just be peaceful to each.
      
        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • btw, I've been on CP for 6 years now, and I've just been into pookie-eng recently, so what you said about only newbies doing it isn't very correct.

        Loading editor
    • Well it is fine whatever year on cp you do it. I've seen most tend to do it young, and then some older. A lot of people mix and match with it. Anyways, thanks, I've go to agree. Pookie hating is kind of just bullying nowadays. That is NOT what CP is about.

        Loading editor
    • Echaniwarrior wrote: Well it is fine whatever year on cp you do it. I've seen most tend to do it young, and then some older. A lot of people mix and match with it. Anyways, thanks, I've go to agree. Pookie hating is kind of just bullying nowadays. That is NOT what CP is about.

      Neither is pookieeing. Ive seen pookies break CP rules.

      (Tum Tums...)

        Loading editor
    • but pookies are what making the puffles underrated..

        Loading editor
    • Flutterbutter724 wrote: but pookies are what making the puffles underrated..

      It isn't!

        Loading editor
    • Flutterbutter724 wrote: but pookies are what making the puffles underrated..

      Look, I still love puffles, and clearly everybody else does. Pookies, just because they're in the PS, don't change their popularity.

        Loading editor
    • DarthVader2013 wrote:

      Echaniwarrior wrote: Well it is fine whatever year on cp you do it. I've seen most tend to do it young, and then some older. A lot of people mix and match with it. Anyways, thanks, I've go to agree. Pookie hating is kind of just bullying nowadays. That is NOT what CP is about.

      Neither is pookieeing. Ive seen pookies break CP rules.

      (Tum Tums...)

      Reread my article, because I don't think you still understand...

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote
      Thomas D. Coyote removed this reply because:
      I asked for people to watch their yelling and everything
      00:08, October 19, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Hot Dog Red wrote:

      Thomas D. Coyote wrote:

      Flutterbutter724 wrote: but pookies are what making the puffles underrated..

      Look, I still love puffles, and clearly everybody else does. Pookies, just because they're in the PS, don't change their popularity.

      ITS THE DANG PET SHOP POOKIES DON'T COUNT AS PETS ITS THE FREAKING POOKIE SHOP NOW!

      this is a anti-hate discussion
        Loading editor
    • Hot Dog, I removed your reply because you were acting hostile, which was what I asked of you not to do when replying.

        Loading editor
    • The Black Bird wrote:

      Hot Dog Red wrote:

      Thomas D. Coyote wrote:

      Flutterbutter724 wrote: but pookies are what making the puffles underrated..

      Look, I still love puffles, and clearly everybody else does. Pookies, just because they're in the PS, don't change their popularity.

      ITS THE DANG PET SHOP POOKIES DON'T COUNT AS PETS ITS THE FREAKING POOKIE SHOP NOW!

      this is a anti-hate discussion

      I agree, it is now a pookie shop! Chant with me! MAKE AN ADOPTION CENTER! MAKE AN ADOPTION CENTER

        Loading editor
    • Or... just go to the town and say needs mommy or whatever.

        Loading editor
    • Skullbones123 wrote:

      The Black Bird wrote:

      Hot Dog Red wrote:

      Thomas D. Coyote wrote:

      Flutterbutter724 wrote: but pookies are what making the puffles underrated..

      Look, I still love puffles, and clearly everybody else does. Pookies, just because they're in the PS, don't change their popularity.

      ITS THE DANG PET SHOP POOKIES DON'T COUNT AS PETS ITS THE FREAKING POOKIE SHOP NOW!

      this is a anti-hate discussion

      I agree, it is now a pookie shop! Chant with me! MAKE AN ADOPTION CENTER! MAKE AN ADOPTION CENTER

      Adoption Center
        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote:

      Skullbones123 wrote:

      The Black Bird wrote:

      Hot Dog Red wrote:

      Thomas D. Coyote wrote:

      Flutterbutter724 wrote: but pookies are what making the puffles underrated..

      Look, I still love puffles, and clearly everybody else does. Pookies, just because they're in the PS, don't change their popularity.

      ITS THE DANG PET SHOP POOKIES DON'T COUNT AS PETS ITS THE FREAKING POOKIE SHOP NOW!

      this is a anti-hate discussion

      I agree, it is now a pookie shop! Chant with me! MAKE AN ADOPTION CENTER! MAKE AN ADOPTION CENTER

      Adoption Center
      Sled Racing Clapping

      Good picture

        Loading editor
    • Agreed. But like I said in the article, until that takes into action, we'll just have to stick with the other things.

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: Agreed. But like I said in the article, until that takes into action, we'll just have to stick with the other things.

      Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think CP will make an adoption center though, based on what it is used for. Unless they somehow manage to shade it as something else, then I think a large community of parents would find it as if they support kids having children. That's a purpose of a puffle, teaches responsibility on a pet level with adoption. Involving a pookie adoption center would just be a bad idea. This is because it would serve the same purpose as the puffles, rendering it kind of useless in-game terms to have two of the same things. With the exception, they are just different organics. All this would do is place a bad reputation on the game. Plus, many fans would find it as "pleasing there more profitable members" rather than the strategy approach being discussed. It would basically be the same idea as a pet shop as well. Unless Club Penguin can very creatively create this and incorporate a different idea, with items or functions hinting for "pookies" to create it as a adoption center, then I do not see it happening.

        Loading editor
    • If CP would, they would never include the bad stuff about pokies, like divas or tumtums.

        Loading editor
    • Rekanochi wrote: Does that mean they should be idiots about it? No.

      Facepalm surepeme

      Point Food :T

        Loading editor
    • But really, bro, I thought you knew better ="(

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: Note: When reading this, please understand that I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's just that I'm trying to be firm with my persuasion. Thank you :)
      Hello penguin pals. I feel that there's something that I really need to talk about, again. Something that I've talked about many times in the past, but there's still people that don't understand, or just disagree. If you haven't guessed already, I'm going to talk about the whole problem with pookie protests on this wiki, or anywhere else. In the past, I've given many reasons, and talked with many about it. But some people still don't understand the whole issue with it, and just continue to do everything I'm against (even if they say that they agree with my arguments). So, in this post, I'm going to go over everything that I've talked about in the past about the issue, and (hopefully) end this whole problem once and for all. Now, if there's anything that you feel is wrong with what I say, please reply, so that there's absolutely no confusions. But if you do reply, I ask of you a couple of things: 1) Read the entire post (including all of the other replies) so that anything you have to say, isn't a repeat. 2) Avoid any hostility, bullying, or flaming at other users on either side of the argument. Now, without further a due, here's all of my reasons of the past, on why pookie protesting should stop.
      First of all, the protests are just cyberbullying. Whenever you start a wiki about pookie hate, whenever you make a userbox saying how "cool" you are because you hate pookies, or whenever you start up something crazy like "Operation: Pookie", you break the hearts of many unsuspecting people, some even younger than you think. And don't even try to say that that'll never happen, because most of them just ignore it; It has happened, and will happen more in the future. PookieForever, one of the Pookie Wiki's users, once told me that her sister saw one of you guys' protest wikis, and she burst into tears! So great job, you just demolished the fragile feelings of a poor girl, that had no idea until then, that so many people hated her so much, that they made an entire wiki just to state that. Now, when I have stated this before, many people have told me that there are lots of pookies that also cyberbully, which are called divas, and that's one of the reasons that they protest them. Well now, let's just think for a sec: divas were never meant to be completely part of pookie culture. Pookies were just supposed to be babies that want to get adopted. Then, somebody came up with a stupid idea of acting like a bratty baby, that wants a rich mumu. That's when people called pookies brats in general. But that's just an amount of pookies, while most of them are nice, and think that divas are jerks. When you generalize, saying that all pookies are bad, that's not right. If you don't get it, here's an example of how generalizing on personality is wrong: There are lots of Muslims. Some of them are terrorists. Does that small percentage make all Muslims evil? Of course not! So if you protest pookies because you've had some experience with bad ones, protesting against all pookies is not correct, and it'll just crush the feelings of the nice ones. An "Operation: Diva" or something like that makes more sense, and is much more reasonable. But even then, if divas are just as you say they are, why would you follow in their footsteps, and cyberbully them back?
      As far as opinions go, you have full right to them. If you hate pookies for any reason, I don't want to change your perspectives in life. The thing that isn't right, is saying that right to another person's face, in the rudest of ways. Don't go up to somebody with an opinion you're against, and say "you're an idiot for liking this" or something like that, because we have our own rights to our own opinions, as well. If you don't like pookies, don't do all of this stuff, just to be mean, because only each individual only has rights to one opinion, and that's theirs. If you're going to just say that you don't like pookies, that's okay, you have the rihgts to state an opinion. But when you do, can you please be polite about it?
      And now for the puffle problem, and how people hate pookies for turning puffle property into an adoption center. Personally, I actually do agree that this is a problem, because the Pet Shop is meant for puffles, and they also have their own rights. I totally agree with Origanalcool and JWPengie's idea of moving the pookies to the lodge, or CP making an adoption center just for pookies. But until any of that comes to action, you guys have the gift of the ignore button, and multiple servers. Now, I'm sorry to hear that some of you guys are experiencing a bug when it comes to the ignore button, but for those who aren't, please use it and you have no more worries about pookies. As for those who are, you still have the option of going to a server four bars or less. Yes, sometimes pookies go to lower bar servers, but that's very rare, and only happens if there are no higher servers. You'll just have to go lower whenever that happens. But if you do like crowded servers, I'm sorry, but you'll just have to accept other people enjoying CP their way, while you enjoy CP your way.
      So, that's pretty much all of my reasoning. If you feel that I've been incorrect in anything that I say, or have something to add, please reply so that there's no confusion. However, when you do reply, please do the two steps that I've said before, and please be sure to read my reply to your reply, because I will read them all, and reply to them all. But if you do agree with everything, please stop the protesting. Some people hear my word out, say that they agree, and then just keep protesting. Please don't just do that, if you fully agree, and make a change in the world :)
      *Sign below if you're in support of this issue :D*
      Waddle on!

      Sled Racing Clapping

      Good speech

        Loading editor
    • Thnx :D

        Loading editor
    • I more approve of Reka's side of the battle.

        Loading editor
    • Please explain.

        Loading editor
    • CP is very much indeed morphing into a place that is not a very safe enviroment anymore. Diavs are abundant. Bullying and illogical bans are on the rise. This is why I quit CP :(

        Loading editor
    • I find Reka's reason to be wrong. CP can be for anybody to do what they can, and have fun with it. CP is sort of a limited sandbox game. They give you the world, with a couple of limits, and allow you to do what you want with it. When Reka said that people are idiots when doing what they want, she just fed my point. What a major problem is here, is that you need to respect other people's opinions, and perspectives. It doesn't matter how stupid you think the person's opinion is, keep it to yourself, and respect their other qualities. If you can't, you're gonna have a hard time making friends in this world, because nobody has the exact same perspective as you do.

        Loading editor
    • Still, Reka's opinion does have a lot of truth to it, no matter how much you deny.

        Loading editor
    • The only truth was that CP only cares about money, and that's it. I've known that already.

        Loading editor
    • That's what I'm telling you. You did make very good points though :)

        Loading editor
    • Yeh. It is sad about CP these days.

        Loading editor
    • IKR :(

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: The only truth was that CP only cares about money, and that's it. I've known that already.

      that's 'cause it is owned by disney

        Loading editor
    • lol we getting off topic nao.

        Loading editor
    • True, true....

        Loading editor
    • What's a pookie?

        Loading editor
    • A person who is roleplaying that they are a slightly spolied baby in CP.

        Loading editor
    • Oi. A pookie is a baby on club penguin. They wear clothes that make them look like cute babies, and want to get adopted by parents at the pet shop. Yes, some act mean and selfish, while others are nice.

        Loading editor
    • I think I saw that once...

      I actually looked it up on clubpenguinpookies.wikia.com.

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: Oi. A pookie is a baby on club penguin. They wear clothes that make them look like cute babies, and want to get adopted by parents at the pet shop. Yes, some act mean and selfish, while others are nice.

      Divas are overboard.

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: Note: When reading this, please understand that I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's just that I'm trying to be firm with my persuasion. Thank you :)
      Hello penguin pals. I feel that there's something that I really need to talk about, again. Something that I've talked about many times in the past, but there's still people that don't understand, or just disagree. If you haven't guessed already, I'm going to talk about the whole problem with pookie protests on this wiki, or anywhere else. In the past, I've given many reasons, and talked with many about it. But some people still don't understand the whole issue with it, and just continue to do everything I'm against (even if they say that they agree with my arguments). So, in this post, I'm going to go over everything that I've talked about in the past about the issue, and (hopefully) end this whole problem once and for all. Now, if there's anything that you feel is wrong with what I say, please reply, so that there's absolutely no confusions. But if you do reply, I ask of you a couple of things: 1) Read the entire post (including all of the other replies) so that anything you have to say, isn't a repeat. 2) Avoid any hostility, bullying, or flaming at other users on either side of the argument. Now, without further a due, here's all of my reasons of the past, on why pookie protesting should stop.
      First of all, the protests are just cyberbullying. Whenever you start a wiki about pookie hate, whenever you make a userbox saying how "cool" you are because you hate pookies, or whenever you start up something crazy like "Operation: Pookie", you break the hearts of many unsuspecting people, some even younger than you think. And don't even try to say that that'll never happen, because most of them just ignore it; It has happened, and will happen more in the future. PookieForever, one of the Pookie Wiki's users, once told me that her sister saw one of you guys' protest wikis, and she burst into tears! So great job, you just demolished the fragile feelings of a poor girl, that had no idea until then, that so many people hated her so much, that they made an entire wiki just to state that. Now, when I have stated this before, many people have told me that there are lots of pookies that also cyberbully, which are called divas, and that's one of the reasons that they protest them. Well now, let's just think for a sec: divas were never meant to be completely part of pookie culture. Pookies were just supposed to be babies that want to get adopted. Then, somebody came up with a stupid idea of acting like a bratty baby, that wants a rich mumu. That's when people called pookies brats in general. But that's just an amount of pookies, while most of them are nice, and think that divas are jerks. When you generalize, saying that all pookies are bad, that's not right. If you don't get it, here's an example of how generalizing on personality is wrong: There are lots of Muslims. Some of them are terrorists. Does that small percentage make all Muslims evil? Of course not! So if you protest pookies because you've had some experience with bad ones, protesting against all pookies is not correct, and it'll just crush the feelings of the nice ones. An "Operation: Diva" or something like that makes more sense, and is much more reasonable. But even then, if divas are just as you say they are, why would you follow in their footsteps, and cyberbully them back?
      As far as opinions go, you have full right to them. If you hate pookies for any reason, I don't want to change your perspectives in life. The thing that isn't right, is saying that right to another person's face, in the rudest of ways. Don't go up to somebody with an opinion you're against, and say "you're an idiot for liking this" or something like that, because we have our own rights to our own opinions, as well. If you don't like pookies, don't do all of this stuff, just to be mean, because only each individual only has rights to one opinion, and that's theirs. If you're going to just say that you don't like pookies, that's okay, you have the rihgts to state an opinion. But when you do, can you please be polite about it?
      And now for the puffle problem, and how people hate pookies for turning puffle property into an adoption center. Personally, I actually do agree that this is a problem, because the Pet Shop is meant for puffles, and they also have their own rights. I totally agree with Origanalcool and JWPengie's idea of moving the pookies to the lodge, or CP making an adoption center just for pookies. But until any of that comes to action, you guys have the gift of the ignore button, and multiple servers. Now, I'm sorry to hear that some of you guys are experiencing a bug when it comes to the ignore button, but for those who aren't, please use it and you have no more worries about pookies. As for those who are, you still have the option of going to a server four bars or less. Yes, sometimes pookies go to lower bar servers, but that's very rare, and only happens if there are no higher servers. You'll just have to go lower whenever that happens. But if you do like crowded servers, I'm sorry, but you'll just have to accept other people enjoying CP their way, while you enjoy CP your way.
      So, that's pretty much all of my reasoning. If you feel that I've been incorrect in anything that I say, or have something to add, please reply so that there's no confusion. However, when you do reply, please do the two steps that I've said before, and please be sure to read my reply to your reply, because I will read them all, and reply to them all. But if you do agree with everything, please stop the protesting. Some people hear my word out, say that they agree, and then just keep protesting. Please don't just do that, if you fully agree, and make a change in the world :)
      *Sign below if you're in support of this issue :D*
      Waddle on!

      Don't even talk about Al-Qaeda.

        Loading editor
    • Halloweenadoptioncenter

      (sorry i rushed it :P) At Halloween (with Supply Shop opening!)

        Loading editor
    • Black Bird, when I mentioned Al-Qaeda, I was just trying to use an example. I wasn't trying to get into anymore detail, other than just comparing the situations. Also, PookieLover, what did that pic have to do with anything?

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: Black Bird, when I mentioned Al-Qaeda, I was just trying to use an example. I wasn't trying to get into anymore detail, other than just comparing the situations. Also, PookieLover, what did that pic have to do with anything?

      ok
        Loading editor
    • I stopped reading at "I'm going to talk about the whole problem with pookie protests on this wiki".

        Loading editor
    • Then don't reply here, unless you care enough to read the whole thing.

        Loading editor
    • But I replied

        Loading editor
    • Are you serious? Just leave. If you don't care enough about the subject, then stay away from it. I kindly asked you in the thing to read the whole thing, if you are going to reply.

        Loading editor
    • PookieLover564
      PookieLover564 removed this reply because:
      You copied my adoption center, I thought you were nice..
      18:21, November 1, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Luismi C3a wrote:

      Adoption Center - Halloween

      For Halloween.

      You copied me. plus that is barely detailed. I did this.

        Loading editor
    • Halloweenadoptioncenter

      (sorry i rushed it :P) At Halloween (with Supply Shop opening!) SEE ADOPTION CENTER AT HALLOWEEN EVEN MORE DETAILED

        Loading editor
    • In all honesty, the pookie community is a big, BIG roleplaying community. Divas roleplay the brats, and I don't mind when they snuff me, it's in their character. Even if the roleplayer is only four years old, that kid knows deep down they're pretending. So in retrospect the wiki creators don't understand the aspect of the pookie being in character and react as if the diva truly meant to be rude. All of it is quite silly, if I do say so myself.

        Loading editor
    • PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      Adoption Center - Halloween

      For Halloween.

      You copied me. plus that is barely detailed. I did this.

      i didn't mean to copy you. I just made my version.

        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote:

      PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      Adoption Center - Halloween

      For Halloween.

      You copied me. plus that is barely detailed. I did this.

      i didn't mean to copy you. I just made my version.

      Also, I'm the one that drew the whole thing.

        Loading editor
    • The shore new 2

      *cough cough*

        Loading editor
    • PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      Adoption Center - Halloween

      For Halloween.

      You copied me. plus that is barely detailed. I did this.

      Adoption Center - Halloween2








      What about this one?

        Loading editor
    • PoriferaThief wrote: In all honesty, the pookie community is a big, BIG roleplaying community. Divas roleplay the brats, and I don't mind when they snuff me, it's in their character. Even if the roleplayer is only four years old, that kid knows deep down they're pretending. So in retrospect the wiki creators don't understand the aspect of the pookie being in character and react as if the diva truly meant to be rude. All of it is quite silly, if I do say so myself.

      SOMEBODY GIVE HER A MEDAL

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote:

      PoriferaThief wrote: In all honesty, the pookie community is a big, BIG roleplaying community. Divas roleplay the brats, and I don't mind when they snuff me, it's in their character. Even if the roleplayer is only four years old, that kid knows deep down they're pretending. So in retrospect the wiki creators don't understand the aspect of the pookie being in character and react as if the diva truly meant to be rude. All of it is quite silly, if I do say so myself.

      SOMEBODY GIVE HER A MEDAL

      ok

      RebelRewardMedal

      *gives*

        Loading editor
    • The Black Bird wrote:

      Thomas D. Coyote wrote:

      PoriferaThief wrote: In all honesty, the pookie community is a big, BIG roleplaying community. Divas roleplay the brats, and I don't mind when they snuff me, it's in their character. Even if the roleplayer is only four years old, that kid knows deep down they're pretending. So in retrospect the wiki creators don't understand the aspect of the pookie being in character and react as if the diva truly meant to be rude. All of it is quite silly, if I do say so myself.

      SOMEBODY GIVE HER A MEDAL

      ok

      RebelRewardMedal

      *gives*

      gee thanks you two. uwu

        Loading editor
    • PoriferaThief wrote:

      The Black Bird wrote:

      Thomas D. Coyote wrote:

      PoriferaThief wrote: In all honesty, the pookie community is a big, BIG roleplaying community. Divas roleplay the brats, and I don't mind when they snuff me, it's in their character. Even if the roleplayer is only four years old, that kid knows deep down they're pretending. So in retrospect the wiki creators don't understand the aspect of the pookie being in character and react as if the diva truly meant to be rude. All of it is quite silly, if I do say so myself.

      SOMEBODY GIVE HER A MEDAL

      ok

      RebelRewardMedal

      *gives*

      gee thanks you two. uwu

      Thomas told mew to

        Loading editor
    • Thomas D. Coyote wrote: btw, I've been on CP for 6 years now, and I've just been into pookie-eng recently, so what you said about only newbies doing it isn't very correct.

      I have been on CP since 2007 and didn't know what a pookie is until 2013

        Loading editor
    • I think pookies should move to another place, maybe have CP design a room for them? It gets annoying trying to get new puffles.

        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote:

      PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      Adoption Center - Halloween

      For Halloween.

      You copied me. plus that is barely detailed. I did this.

      Adoption Center - Halloween2








      What about this one?

      Halloweenadoptioncenter

      SO?

        Loading editor
    • PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      Adoption Center - Halloween

      For Halloween.

      You copied me. plus that is barely detailed. I did this.

      Adoption Center - Halloween2








      What about this one?

      Halloweenadoptioncenter

      SO?

      So what?

        Loading editor
    • NodogonToontown wrote: I think pookies should move to another place, maybe have CP design a room for them? It gets annoying trying to get new puffles.

      I have said this multiple times: until that comes into action by CP, you'll just have to use your ignore button on them, or go to another server.

        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote:

      PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      Adoption Center - Halloween

      For Halloween.

      You copied me. plus that is barely detailed. I did this.

      Adoption Center - Halloween2








      What about this one?

      Halloweenadoptioncenter

      SO?

      So what?

      THAT IS THE REAL HALLOWEEN ADOPTION CENTER I MADE MINE FIRST

        Loading editor
    • as soon as i seen the name i knew it was bout pookies and i agree i don't see why they hate pookies they are jut roleplaying maybe some of them have family problems so they go to cp to have a family

        Loading editor
    • PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      Adoption Center - Halloween

      For Halloween.

      You copied me. plus that is barely detailed. I did this.

      Adoption Center - Halloween2








      What about this one?

      Halloweenadoptioncenter

      SO?

      So what?

      THAT IS THE REAL HALLOWEEN ADOPTION CENTER I MADE MINE FIRST

      They are just two versions. Club Penguin will not use any of them even if they make the room. Even if they do what's the deal? They won't give credit.

      I just like drawing so I drew this version.

        Loading editor
    • O_O that letter is long

        Loading editor
    • oh and im a pookie

        Loading editor
    • but I don't protest

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • The Black Bird wrote:

      Thomas D. Coyote wrote: Note: When reading this, please understand that I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's just that I'm trying to be firm with my persuasion. Thank you :)
      Hello penguin pals. I feel that there's something that I really need to talk about, again. Something that I've talked about many times in the past, but there's still people that don't understand, or just disagree. If you haven't guessed already, I'm going to talk about the whole problem with pookie protests on this wiki, or anywhere else. In the past, I've given many reasons, and talked with many about it. But some people still don't understand the whole issue with it, and just continue to do everything I'm against (even if they say that they agree with my arguments). So, in this post, I'm going to go over everything that I've talked about in the past about the issue, and (hopefully) end this whole problem once and for all. Now, if there's anything that you feel is wrong with what I say, please reply, so that there's absolutely no confusions. But if you do reply, I ask of you a couple of things: 1) Read the entire post (including all of the other replies) so that anything you have to say, isn't a repeat. 2) Avoid any hostility, bullying, or flaming at other users on either side of the argument. Now, without further a due, here's all of my reasons of the past, on why pookie protesting should stop.
      First of all, the protests are just cyberbullying. Whenever you start a wiki about pookie hate, whenever you make a userbox saying how "cool" you are because you hate pookies, or whenever you start up something crazy like "Operation: Pookie", you break the hearts of many unsuspecting people, some even younger than you think. And don't even try to say that that'll never happen, because most of them just ignore it; It has happened, and will happen more in the future. PookieForever, one of the Pookie Wiki's users, once told me that her sister saw one of you guys' protest wikis, and she burst into tears! So great job, you just demolished the fragile feelings of a poor girl, that had no idea until then, that so many people hated her so much, that they made an entire wiki just to state that. Now, when I have stated this before, many people have told me that there are lots of pookies that also cyberbully, which are called divas, and that's one of the reasons that they protest them. Well now, let's just think for a sec: divas were never meant to be completely part of pookie culture. Pookies were just supposed to be babies that want to get adopted. Then, somebody came up with a stupid idea of acting like a bratty baby, that wants a rich mumu. That's when people called pookies brats in general. But that's just an amount of pookies, while most of them are nice, and think that divas are jerks. When you generalize, saying that all pookies are bad, that's not right. If you don't get it, here's an example of how generalizing on personality is wrong: There are lots of Muslims. Some of them are terrorists. Does that small percentage make all Muslims evil? Of course not! So if you protest pookies because you've had some experience with bad ones, protesting against all pookies is not correct, and it'll just crush the feelings of the nice ones. An "Operation: Diva" or something like that makes more sense, and is much more reasonable. But even then, if divas are just as you say they are, why would you follow in their footsteps, and cyberbully them back?
      As far as opinions go, you have full right to them. If you hate pookies for any reason, I don't want to change your perspectives in life. The thing that isn't right, is saying that right to another person's face, in the rudest of ways. Don't go up to somebody with an opinion you're against, and say "you're an idiot for liking this" or something like that, because we have our own rights to our own opinions, as well. If you don't like pookies, don't do all of this stuff, just to be mean, because only each individual only has rights to one opinion, and that's theirs. If you're going to just say that you don't like pookies, that's okay, you have the rihgts to state an opinion. But when you do, can you please be polite about it?
      And now for the puffle problem, and how people hate pookies for turning puffle property into an adoption center. Personally, I actually do agree that this is a problem, because the Pet Shop is meant for puffles, and they also have their own rights. I totally agree with Origanalcool and JWPengie's idea of moving the pookies to the lodge, or CP making an adoption center just for pookies. But until any of that comes to action, you guys have the gift of the ignore button, and multiple servers. Now, I'm sorry to hear that some of you guys are experiencing a bug when it comes to the ignore button, but for those who aren't, please use it and you have no more worries about pookies. As for those who are, you still have the option of going to a server four bars or less. Yes, sometimes pookies go to lower bar servers, but that's very rare, and only happens if there are no higher servers. You'll just have to go lower whenever that happens. But if you do like crowded servers, I'm sorry, but you'll just have to accept other people enjoying CP their way, while you enjoy CP your way.
      So, that's pretty much all of my reasoning. If you feel that I've been incorrect in anything that I say, or have something to add, please reply so that there's no confusion. However, when you do reply, please do the two steps that I've said before, and please be sure to read my reply to your reply, because I will read them all, and reply to them all. But if you do agree with everything, please stop the protesting. Some people hear my word out, say that they agree, and then just keep protesting. Please don't just do that, if you fully agree, and make a change in the world :)
      *Sign below if you're in support of this issue :D*
      Waddle on!

      To me it is about 75%-50% where pookies are divas and also when you said mumu you should have said mother because you are on the wiki you don't have to talk like a pookie

      La la.

        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote:

      PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      PookieLover564 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote:

      Adoption Center - Halloween

      For Halloween.

      You copied me. plus that is barely detailed. I did this.

      Adoption Center - Halloween2








      What about this one?

      Halloweenadoptioncenter

      SO?

      So what?

      Halloween Parties logo

      Halloween?

        Loading editor
    • Darien8910 wrote: as soon as i seen the name i knew it was bout pookies and i agree i don't see why they hate pookies they are jut roleplaying maybe some of them have family problems so they go to cp to have a family

      That's sad :'(

        Loading editor
    • I agree that bullying pookies should stop but some pookies are a little annoying.

        Loading editor
    • "shakes head" people who don't get it, people who don't get it, people who don't get it

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.