FANDOM


  • Watatsuki
    Watatsuki closed this thread because:
    thread ended over a year and a half ago before somehow being revived, and on top of that, it is now off topic, so into the closure bin you go
    19:25, June 30, 2015

    Hello everyone. Before you say anything rude about what I'm about to say, please take the time to read through the WHOLE message, not just skim over it and still scream at me. ("YOU STINK!!, YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG!!!!, ect.)

    Penguins are always screaming and yelling, "OLD IS GOLD, NEW IS EWW!!! BRING BACK OLD CP! WE WANT OLD CP!" Well, guess what? Old CP is NOT COMING BACK. DONE. THROUGH. ARCHIVED. All of us people who like new CP are sick of people insulting new CP. I can't stop ANYONE from complaining, I'm just asking them, "What was so great about Old CP anyway? What was so important that you need it so much? Why can't you just accept that CP has changed?"

    If you agree, please reply to this saying,

    I agree!

    Thank you.

    UPDATE: I'm not saying you shouldn't like old cp. I'm just asking why people waste their time INSULTING club penguin?
    UPDATE 2: I can tell by some of the comments that you people did not read this at all. Removing all those.

      Loading editor
    • JWPengie
      JWPengie removed this reply because:
      really
      22:38, November 7, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Yup! They just want old cp back and make everything back! Also old cp will not back for sure because the design is very old and yeah u know it! Even old cp is more good than new, they must accept it because it's up to disney to change it anytime they want. They also think disney is care about money. Oh yeah saraapril make that all happen! I agree with u jw cuz there is a good point that we must accept. Also remember. OLD CP WILL NOT BACK! even though u complain than fishy needs water

        Loading editor
    • I think whoever says Old is gold should quit, Old CP and New CP same thing

        Loading editor
      • Cadence:Be serious
      • Eve:Thank you, and lol about the fishy needs water thing :P
      • Jnk:yeah
        Loading editor
    • JWPengie
      JWPengie removed this reply because:
      leave
      22:38, November 7, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Dark831 wrote: OLD CP ALL THE WAY

      I think you should at least be polite and say some actual points that old is good before rushing in.

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie
      JWPengie removed this reply because:
      didn't even read it
      22:39, November 7, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • I can understand why you like new CP, but please understand many of us are aggravated. Old Club Penguin was before Disney, and many agree all Disney cares about is profits. Back then, many of the costumes were well thought out, the parties were very creative, and the amount of caring was greater. Back then we had no pookies, preps, or rarities to set us apart. Now it is what divides us. Like I said, we were all more connected to other players. Cp was smaller and the feel and style of the decorations was very unique. Nowadays, we have Takeovers, baggy clothes, all these clicks, and a lot of things that make it very hard to take in. It just isn't the same, the feel is of money and profits, which Disney slams in there profitable favors. Plus Disney has just kind of theoretically thrown us older members off the wagon. The team irritates many of us, simply because they don't really care for us. We aren't saying bring back old cp for nothing. I personally feel we are treated as second class citizens on Club Penguin. Many new members also have this tendency to be cheesy and rude. Back then, it was a lot more fun because the players were way more creative, given we had little and had to make a lot.

        Loading editor
    • Echaniwarrior wrote: I can understand why you like new CP, but please understand many of us are aggravated. Old Club Penguin was before Disney, and many agree all Disney cares about is profits. Back then, many of the costumes were well thought out, the parties were very creative, and the amount of caring was greater. Back then we had no pookies, preps, or rarities to set us apart. Now it is what divides us. Like I said, we were all more connected to other players. Cp was smaller and the feel and style of the decorations was very unique. Nowadays, we have Takeovers, baggy clothes, all these clicks, and a lot of things that make it very hard to take in. It just isn't the same, the feel is of money and profits, which Disney slams in there profitable favors. Plus Disney has just kind of theoretically thrown us older members off the wagon. The team irritates many of us, simply because they don't really care for us. We aren't saying bring back old cp for nothing. I personally feel we are treated as second class citizens on Club Penguin. Many new members also have this tendency to be cheesy and rude. Back then, it was a lot more fun because the players were way more creative, given we had little and had to make a lot.

      I agree with a lot of that, really the fun experiences of the past is what they advertise now.

        Loading editor
    • Uhm, look. This is just like seeing the best thing that you can only see once in your life. You can't experience it anymore unless you have a time machine.

        Loading editor
    • Echaniwarrior wrote: I can understand why you like new CP, but please understand many of us are aggravated. Old Club Penguin was before Disney, and many agree all Disney cares about is profits. Back then, many of the costumes were well thought out, the parties were very creative, and the amount of caring was greater. Back then we had no pookies, preps, or rarities to set us apart. Now it is what divides us. Like I said, we were all more connected to other players. Cp was smaller and the feel and style of the decorations was very unique. Nowadays, we have Takeovers, baggy clothes, all these clicks, and a lot of things that make it very hard to take in. It just isn't the same, the feel is of money and profits, which Disney slams in there profitable favors. Plus Disney has just kind of theoretically thrown us older members off the wagon. The team irritates many of us, simply because they don't really care for us. We aren't saying bring back old cp for nothing. I personally feel we are treated as second class citizens on Club Penguin. Many new members also have this tendency to be cheesy and rude. Back then, it was a lot more fun because the players were way more creative, given we had little and had to make a lot.

      Well said! I totally agree with you!

        Loading editor
    • Blue20913 wrote:

      Echaniwarrior wrote: I can understand why you like new CP, but please understand many of us are aggravated. Old Club Penguin was before Disney, and many agree all Disney cares about is profits. Back then, many of the costumes were well thought out, the parties were very creative, and the amount of caring was greater. Back then we had no pookies, preps, or rarities to set us apart. Now it is what divides us. Like I said, we were all more connected to other players. Cp was smaller and the feel and style of the decorations was very unique. Nowadays, we have Takeovers, baggy clothes, all these clicks, and a lot of things that make it very hard to take in. It just isn't the same, the feel is of money and profits, which Disney slams in there profitable favors. Plus Disney has just kind of theoretically thrown us older members off the wagon. The team irritates many of us, simply because they don't really care for us. We aren't saying bring back old cp for nothing. I personally feel we are treated as second class citizens on Club Penguin. Many new members also have this tendency to be cheesy and rude. Back then, it was a lot more fun because the players were way more creative, given we had little and had to make a lot.

      I agree with a lot of that, really the fun experiences of the past is what they advertise now.

      Good speech, I'm just tired of people insulting new CP. :(

        Loading editor
    • guy seriously stop this war not continue ok

        Loading editor
    • I Agree, When Club Penguin changed almost everything, this made me interested to play the game again.

        Loading editor
    • STOP THE WAR! Without Disney, the CP would have never existed, because the New Horisons Interative needed help, and if they had nothing and no one to help, Club Penguin would close. So Please stop this stupid war.

      Ok? :(

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, now please stop this war. Old cp and New cp are the same, so stop that WAR guys! it makes me tired! So just waddle on!!

        Loading editor
    • yeah what who even should care change is better duh

        Loading editor
    • I agree! Old club penguin was our childhoods. But I think it is time to grow up. If Disney hadn't bought it. club penguin wouldn't exist today!

        Loading editor
    • Dark831 wrote: OLD CP ALL THE WAY

      Cadence176761 wrote: OLD IS GOLD, NEW IS EWW!!! BRING BACK OLD CP! WE WANT OLD CP!

      Caprisun wrote: the 2007-2009 era was the best because disney actually tried back then! (look at the anniversary parties)

      TROLL ALERT


      Also, it's basically like this:

      In 2008 : OMG eww Disney sucks they made CP so bad we want old cp back!!! 2006 was teh best :DDD

      Today : OMG eww CP sucks nowadays 2008 was the best OLD IS GOLD

        Loading editor
    • Caprisun wrote: the 2007-2009 era was the best because disney actually tried back then! (look at the anniversary parties)

      no they tried poorly less rooms were decorated (not counting the Christmas Party 2008)

        Loading editor
    • Well you oldies should know if Disney didn't but CP, it would have been long gone. This wiki wouldn't exist most likely, and you wouldn't be able to experience the fun. There are some old things still in use today, but complaining isn't going to make it better. Just like a bad president, you have to wait the full 4 years before he's out.

        Loading editor
    • Caprisun wrote: the 2007-2009 era was the best because disney actually tried back then! (look at the anniversary parties)

      Actually i think the parties in 2007,2010,2011, and 2009 were very fun and the parties in the remaining years actually i didn't like but some parties in 2006,2012,and 2008 were good

        Loading editor
    • Hmm... I don't know... I like Old CP, but also New CP as well... What should I choose? I've been on both, and I like both... So,umm... STOP THE WAR!

        Loading editor
    • Hot Dog Red wrote:

      Caprisun wrote: the 2007-2009 era was the best because disney actually tried back then! (look at the anniversary parties)

      no they tried poorly less rooms were decorated (not counting the Christmas Party 2008)

      you are kidding right? the 3rd anniversary party which had the most rooms decorated, and a nyc celebration? you think the medieval parties which were the biggest of the year had no effort? or the the original adventure party was not good lol?

        Loading editor
    • Well, I don't really think you guys know how it felt back then. Some people, I included, would of actually wanted CP to close then instead of being a joke now. New CP is just as fine as old CP, but a lot things are different. You're right, change is good, but it has been 3 or more years of Disney. We haven't got used to it, and there's a reason for that. It's not just a game for us old users, it is a memory. It was once cared for differently, and now it is all profits. Maybe someday you will understand, they will dump you on the side too maybe. I don't know, they basically did it to us rare people. Been on CP since 2007.

        Loading editor
    • Caprisun wrote:

      Hot Dog Red wrote:

      Caprisun wrote: the 2007-2009 era was the best because disney actually tried back then! (look at the anniversary parties)

      no they tried poorly less rooms were decorated (not counting the Christmas Party 2008)

      you are kidding right? the 3rd anniversary party which had the most rooms decorated, and a nyc celebration? you think the medieval parties which were the biggest of the year had no effort? or the the original adventure party was not good lol?

      Says the person who does not use caps at the start of a sentence...

        Loading editor
    • I agree!

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie wrote: Hello everyone. Before you say anything rude about what I'm about to say, please take the time to read through the WHOLE message, not just skim over it and still scream at me. ("YOU STINK!!, YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG!!!!, ect.)

      Penguins are always screaming and yelling, "OLD IS GOLD, NEW IS EWW!!! BRING BACK OLD CP! WE WANT OLD CP!" Well, guess what? Old CP is NOT COMING BACK. DONE. THROUGH. ARCHIVED. All of us people who like new CP are sick of people insulting new CP. I can't stop ANYONE from complaining, I'm just asking them, "What was so great about Old CP anyway? What was so important that you need it so much? Why can't you just accept that CP has changed?"

      If you agree, please reply to this saying,

      I agree!

      Thank you.

      UPDATE:I'm not saying you shouldn't like old cp. I'm just asking why people waste their time INSULTING club penguin?

      Club Penguin change cuz a few of moderators are gone. They can't came back. But i agree!

        Loading editor
    • Hot Dog Red wrote:

      Caprisun wrote:

      Hot Dog Red wrote:

      Caprisun wrote: the 2007-2009 era was the best because disney actually tried back then! (look at the anniversary parties)

      no they tried poorly less rooms were decorated (not counting the Christmas Party 2008)

      you are kidding right? the 3rd anniversary party which had the most rooms decorated, and a nyc celebration? you think the medieval parties which were the biggest of the year had no effort? or the the original adventure party was not good lol?

      Says the person who does not use caps at the start of a sentence...

      LOL grammar =/= smart, which you just proved...

        Loading editor
    • I AGREE! although old cp was really fun... I still don't see the problem.

        Loading editor
    • Hey.youcp
      Hey.youcp removed this reply because:
      Offensive post
      04:48, November 30, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Ya know,i like BOTH.Old had no Pookies,not many takeover parties (Or none xD),more decorated rooms,simple little flightles birds,THE BETA HAT(This one is the best) and more. New has MOAR parties,Star Wars (My dream came true),New penguin design,weekly updates,better looking rooms and more

      Sooooo...Both are cool,ok?

        Loading editor
    • I am not new I am not old I am in the middle era of CP with Billybob in 2011.

        Loading editor
    • I'm totally neutral to this because I'm relatively new to Club penguin, but for the most part i agree with you. But I do understand why some people like old CP over the new....

        Loading editor
    • I agree! They just want the Beta hat! Just a Hat! It's also annoying that People are blind it says Club PENGUIN Not Club Human! People saying DURR IS HUMAN IS SO ANNOYING! Who agrees?!

        Loading editor
    • if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

        Loading editor
    • Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      lol i like Monsters University but i hate star wars

        Loading editor
    • Luggikebab wrote: I agree! They just want the Beta hat! Just a Hat! It's also annoying that People are blind it says Club PENGUIN Not Club Human! People saying DURR IS HUMAN IS SO ANNOYING! Who agrees?!

      Yes *cough cough* pookies and preps *cough*

        Loading editor
    • WHAT HAS CP COME TO?

        Loading editor
    • Cp has come to people who like it still play :3 You "old is new" ppl are always saying you hate renovations,parties,etc. Well how about you let a new generation come in and actully enjoy these parties? If you don't like Club Penguin anymore move on to some other stupid game like Minecraft. Now just stop complaining and get lost if you don't like club penguin anymore. Also I agree. (To the author of post)

        Loading editor
    • Luggikebab wrote: I agree! They just want the Beta hat! Just a Hat! It's also annoying that People are blind it says Club PENGUIN Not Club Human! People saying DURR IS HUMAN IS SO ANNOYING! Who agrees?!

      That isn't the point...

        Loading editor
    • Autumn1234 wrote: Cp has come to people who like it still play :3 You "old is new" ppl are always saying you hate renovations,parties,etc. Well how about you let a new generation come in and actully enjoy these parties? If you don't like Club Penguin anymore move on to some other stupid game like Minecraft. Now just stop complaining and get lost if you don't like club penguin anymore. Also I agree. (To the author of post)

      minecraft is awesome, anyways cp is good old or new , who cares what old parties were like if you dont like it DEAL WITH IT , billbob confirmed the next leg of the journey was coming ! so i dunno about you guys but im moving on to the journey with cp !

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie wrote: Hello everyone. Before you say anything rude about what I'm about to say, please take the time to read through the WHOLE message, not just skim over it and still scream at me. ("YOU STINK!!, YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG!!!!, ect.)

      Penguins are always screaming and yelling, "OLD IS GOLD, NEW IS EWW!!! BRING BACK OLD CP! WE WANT OLD CP!" Well, guess what? Old CP is NOT COMING BACK. DONE. THROUGH. ARCHIVED. All of us people who like new CP are sick of people insulting new CP. I can't stop ANYONE from complaining, I'm just asking them, "What was so great about Old CP anyway? What was so important that you need it so much? Why can't you just accept that CP has changed?"

      If you agree, please reply to this saying,

      I agree!

      Thank you.

      UPDATE: I'm not saying you shouldn't like old cp. I'm just asking why people waste their time INSULTING club penguin?
      UPDATE 2: I can tell by some of the comments that you people did not read this at all. Removing all those.

      I agree! WHAT WAS SO GREAT ABOUT OLD CP?

        Loading editor
    • Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      Why did you get it then?

        Loading editor
    • Meh, i don't care about new CP, i just love CP the way it is. Same old puffles, same old Herbert, same old fun! Who cares about old CP or new CP! We all have fun in CP no matter what, right? (I especially like the new dojo. Its about time it gets renovated.)

        Loading editor
    • Stickman, The Legendary Hero wrote: Meh, i don't care about new CP, i just love CP the way it is. Same old puffles, same old Herbert, same old fun! Who cares about old CP or new CP! We all have fun in CP no matter what, right? (I especially like the new dojo. Its about time it gets renovated.)

      I agree!

        Loading editor
    • The Puffle Planet wrote:

      JWPengie wrote: Hello everyone. Before you say anything rude about what I'm about to say, please take the time to read through the WHOLE message, not just skim over it and still scream at me. ("YOU STINK!!, YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG!!!!, ect.)

      Penguins are always screaming and yelling, "OLD IS GOLD, NEW IS EWW!!! BRING BACK OLD CP! WE WANT OLD CP!" Well, guess what? Old CP is NOT COMING BACK. DONE. THROUGH. ARCHIVED. All of us people who like new CP are sick of people insulting new CP. I can't stop ANYONE from complaining, I'm just asking them, "What was so great about Old CP anyway? What was so important that you need it so much? Why can't you just accept that CP has changed?"

      If you agree, please reply to this saying,

      I agree!

      Thank you.

      UPDATE: I'm not saying you shouldn't like old cp. I'm just asking why people waste their time INSULTING club penguin?
      UPDATE 2: I can tell by some of the comments that you people did not read this at all. Removing all those.

      I agree! WHAT WAS SO GREAT ABOUT OLD CP?

      I agree I actually like newer club penguin era better because it has more features and TWO NEW AWESOME PUFFLES RAINBOW CAME OUT AND GOLD COMING THURSDAY :D And the Town has better quality now and the Plaza and the rooms don't look pencil sketched anymore except a few that havent been renovated!! :)

        Loading editor
    • I still like the old cp better, BTW the hand drawn look is kinda nostalgic.

        Loading editor
    • I AGREE!

        Loading editor
    • 777 yoshi wrote: I AGREE!

      ME TOO!

        Loading editor
    • I honestly don't care if old cp comes back or if new cp is here to stay.

        Loading editor
    • DarthVader2013 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      Why did you get it then?

      I was just an item collector back then, (STUPID JOB)

        Loading editor
    • Ifellfromgel wrote:

      DarthVader2013 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      Why did you get it then?

      I was just an item collector back then, (STUPID JOB)

      I AM an item collector, and just got the Spy Goggles and PSA Uniform!

      Next step: Mission articles!

        Loading editor
    •                Club Penguin Timeline      
      

      2005 I got that cool cone hat and a 1 month membership. 2006 This game is really cool 2007 Disney bought club penguin its cool. 2008 Still cool 2009 What the heck i hate this game. 2010 I hate the EPF. 2011 This years club penguin birthday hat stinks. 2012 I'm going on the server sleet. 2013 Thanks a lot Disney your evil not you Walt Disney.

        Loading editor
    • Kudos to those who don't mind New CP, or even like it. I think that if Old CP came back this very day, everyone would want New CP back and learn their lesson.

        Loading editor
    • Gold2232 wrote: Kudos to those who don't mind New CP, or even like it. I think that if Old CP came back this very day, everyone would want New CP back and learn their lesson.

      If Old CP came back, it'd turn Old CP since the Now Old CP would turn Now New CP, and this discussion would come back...

      Still, I only want ONE THING about Old CP to come back: The PSA.

      Seriously, I spent a lot of money to buy the two EPF Games to be an exclusively PSA and EPF Agent, and now everyone can be an EPF Agent?! That's an insult! What have the most of those guys done to deserve it?! NOTHING!!!! They just go, talk, and BLAMMO! they become Elitists! That's no fair! What about us, those poor guys who went, spent their money to be better agents, and now have to bear those rookies??!! I SAY STOP THIS NONSENSE!!!!! Bring back the PSA, fire those who haven't inserted the EPF Games' Codes and put them on the PSA, and make us, the ones who inserted the Games' Codes, Agents from BOTH AGENCIES!!!!!!!!!!!

      That's what would be fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Gold2232 wrote: Kudos to those who don't mind New CP, or even like it. I think that if Old CP came back this very day, everyone would want New CP back and learn their lesson.

      Disney would arrest you if you hack into club penguin by geting old club penguins files and getting the files for the beta test party disney would get the rooms new files so you cant.
      Jackhammer Display Case Artwork

      you cant

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie
      JWPengie removed this reply because:
      m
      23:09, December 8, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • CpBetahat wrote: Disney is ruining cp

      If you think they're ruining it, then why are you wasting your life playing a game you don't want to play?

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie
      JWPengie removed this reply because:
      m
      23:09, December 8, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • CpBetahat wrote: Dude cp Memberships are you parents waste of money

      That's not my problem xD

        Loading editor
    • Super Miron
      Super Miron removed this reply because:
      y u rude /:(
      16:46, November 18, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Deco Souza wrote:  removed 

      Can I, a neutral guy, answer to your comment?

      What I say is, yes, Disney saved CP, but is also changing some stuff that old penguins liked. For example, the PSA-EPF difference: The PSA was a secret agency that helped save CP from threats (well, threats like Herbert's Drill and stuff), while the EPF is (taken from Dot) "A super-hyper secret team that takes care of operations not known by most of the Secret Agents.", but we could only join the EPF by entering the code from the two games! Which I did! And now, what? Everyone (including thieves) can join the EPF! Yesterday, I just was playing at CP, when I saw four thieves trying to steal TOP SECRET EPF FILES! And no one (except me) did anything to stop them! Fortunately I stopped them, recovered the files, and arrested them. But it was incredible... A whole bunch of agents was there, and I was the only one willing to stop the thieves?! I'm starting to think that now people just joins the EPF for solving missions or for the equipment... and that makes me both sad... and FURIOUSLY ANGRY.

        Loading editor
    • I agree
      I agree
        Loading editor
    • Ok...Sorry for my almost sith rage in those comments about CPBetahat.I acted like that because Disney saved CP.Sorry for the rage ol' chaps.plz sorry plz

        Loading editor
    • Deceseze
      Deceseze removed this reply because:
      Wrong comment
      22:06, November 19, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      DarthVader2013 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      Why did you get it then?

      I was just an item collector back then, (STUPID JOB)

      I AM an item collector, and just got the Spy Goggles and PSA Uniform!

      Next step: Mission articles!

      NOOOOOO...YOU FORGOT THE TEEN BEACH MOVIE CLOTHING

        Loading editor
    • STOP THE WAR! I don't think they should call it Old CP and New CP, BTW, because CP is pretty much the same! Puffles, Herbert and a bunch of other stuff are still here! But hey, I know, some of you felt sad and angry because Disney is "ruining" CP, but here's the thing: CP is on their "journey", trying to make things better (don't say I'm crazy, but CP IS making things better, otherwise nobody would play CP). Spike Hike once was interviewed by some CP bloggers, and here's what he said:

      Q: I think most players are missing old Club Penguin parties like Water Party, Western Party, Festival of Snow. Are they going to return sometime?

      Spike Hike: It’s a balance. At any one time 2/3rds of the audience are new players and we have to keep the parties feeling new and fresh or CP runs the risk of feeling dated. But the older players are really important so we try to bring back parties or reinvent old party ideas. Teen Beach had a lot of elements of the Water, Summer, and Music Jam Parties because players were asking for them. It’s a balance. Also, not all the parties that people are nostalgic about were as popular as people remember. For example, April Fools and Earth Day were two of our worst attended parties. They had a super passionate group that wanted them but most of the audience didn’t show up. So the best ideas we bring back and some of them we stop doing if the audience didn’t seem to like them.

      (Credit to Club Penguin Memories)

      So let's just end the war, accept the fact that Old CP isn't returning and just enjoy New CP.

        Loading editor
    • And if you can't accept the fact that CP has changed, then just quit CP and play other games that aren't "ruined". (Note: I am not saying Old CP is bad... Old CP is good in its own way).

        Loading editor
    • Phineas99cp wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      DarthVader2013 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      Why did you get it then?

      I was just an item collector back then, (STUPID JOB)

      I AM an item collector, and just got the Spy Goggles and PSA Uniform!

      Next step: Mission articles!

      NOOOOOO...YOU FORGOT THE TEEN BEACH MOVIE CLOTHING

      Actually, I was a non-member back then, but I still got the "Summer Garbage" Articles! And now that I'm a member, I'm going for the Operation: Puffle Mission Gear!

        Loading editor
    • Redwasabi12 wrote: STOP THE WAR! I don't think they should call it Old CP and New CP, BTW, because CP is pretty much the same! Puffles, Herbert and a bunch of other stuff are still here! But hey, I know, some of you felt sad and angry because Disney is "ruining" CP, but here's the thing: CP is on their "journey", trying to make things better (don't say I'm crazy, but CP IS making things better, otherwise nobody would play CP). Spike Hike once was interviewed by some CP bloggers, and here's what he said:

      Q: I think most players are missing old Club Penguin parties like Water Party, Western Party, Festival of Snow. Are they going to return sometime?

      Spike Hike: It’s a balance. At any one time 2/3rds of the audience are new players and we have to keep the parties feeling new and fresh or CP runs the risk of feeling dated. But the older players are really important so we try to bring back parties or reinvent old party ideas. Teen Beach had a lot of elements of the Water, Summer, and Music Jam Parties because players were asking for them. It’s a balance. Also, not all the parties that people are nostalgic about were as popular as people remember. For example, April Fools and Earth Day were two of our worst attended parties. They had a super passionate group that wanted them but most of the audience didn’t show up. So the best ideas we bring back and some of them we stop doing if the audience didn’t seem to like them.

      (Credit to Club Penguin Memories)

      So let's just end the war, accept the fact that Old CP isn't returning and just enjoy New CP.

      I can't even tell you how mad I am about spike's reply

        Loading editor
    • The new CP is amazing in my own opinion, the only thing wrong is the advertisement parties.

        Loading editor
    • Ifellfromgel wrote:

      Redwasabi12 wrote: STOP THE WAR! I don't think they should call it Old CP and New CP, BTW, because CP is pretty much the same! Puffles, Herbert and a bunch of other stuff are still here! But hey, I know, some of you felt sad and angry because Disney is "ruining" CP, but here's the thing: CP is on their "journey", trying to make things better (don't say I'm crazy, but CP IS making things better, otherwise nobody would play CP). Spike Hike once was interviewed by some CP bloggers, and here's what he said:

      Q: I think most players are missing old Club Penguin parties like Water Party, Western Party, Festival of Snow. Are they going to return sometime?

      Spike Hike: It’s a balance. At any one time 2/3rds of the audience are new players and we have to keep the parties feeling new and fresh or CP runs the risk of feeling dated. But the older players are really important so we try to bring back parties or reinvent old party ideas. Teen Beach had a lot of elements of the Water, Summer, and Music Jam Parties because players were asking for them. It’s a balance. Also, not all the parties that people are nostalgic about were as popular as people remember. For example, April Fools and Earth Day were two of our worst attended parties. They had a super passionate group that wanted them but most of the audience didn’t show up. So the best ideas we bring back and some of them we stop doing if the audience didn’t seem to like them.

      (Credit to Club Penguin Memories)

      So let's just end the war, accept the fact that Old CP isn't returning and just enjoy New CP.

      I can't even tell you how mad I am about spike's reply

      Yeah... I'm actually kinda mad about the April Fool's party and the Earth Day party... I really miss Plok!

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie
      JWPengie removed this reply because:
      m
      23:10, December 8, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • JWPengie
      JWPengie removed this reply because:
      m
      23:10, December 8, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Dark831 wrote: OLD CP ALL THE WAY


      Cadence176761 wrote: OLD IS GOLD, NEW IS EWW!!! BRING BACK OLD CP! WE WANT OLD CP!


      Caprisun wrote: the 2007-2009 era was the best because disney actually tried back then! (look at the anniversary parties)

      stupid excuse guys cp new=good cp old=good stop i agree with JW

        Loading editor
    • ummm guys don't you know at 2007 there was a BANKRUPT AND THEN DISNEY BOUGHT IT without them CP WAS CLOSED 5 YEARS AGO BECAUSE OF BANKRUPT DISNEY SAVED CP and too many people send mails to them for IDEAS AND THEY CHOOSE WHAT IDEA WAS MAILED MOST IF YOU DONT WANT THE NEW ONE WHY YOU MAILED IT?

        Loading editor
    • Echaniwarrior wrote: I can understand why you like new CP, but please understand many of us are aggravated. Old Club Penguin was before Disney, and many agree all Disney cares about is profits. Back then, many of the costumes were well thought out, the parties were very creative, and the amount of caring was greater. Back then we had no pookies, preps, or rarities to set us apart. Now it is what divides us. Like I said, we were all more connected to other players. Cp was smaller and the feel and style of the decorations was very unique. Nowadays, we have Takeovers, baggy clothes, all these clicks, and a lot of things that make it very hard to take in. It just isn't the same, the feel is of money and profits, which Disney slams in there profitable favors. Plus Disney has just kind of theoretically thrown us older members off the wagon. The team irritates many of us, simply because they don't really care for us. We aren't saying bring back old cp for nothing. I personally feel we are treated as second class citizens on Club Penguin. Many new members also have this tendency to be cheesy and rude. Back then, it was a lot more fun because the players were way more creative, given we had little and had to make a lot.

      I clap!
      File:Lebleupufflestuffeyunlock.png
        Loading editor
    • CpBetahat wrote:

                     Club Penguin Timeline      
      

      2005 I got that cool cone hat and a 1 month membership. 2006 This game is really cool 2007 Disney bought club penguin its cool. 2008 Still cool 2009 What the heck i hate this game. 2010 I hate the EPF. 2011 This years club penguin birthday hat stinks. 2012 I'm going on the server sleet. 2013 Thanks a lot Disney your evil not you Walt Disney.

      2009 was good year. 2010 was when things started to go downhill.

        Loading editor
    • 6reatPumpk1ns wrote: WHAT HAS CP COME TO?

      A question no one can answer.
      Spongebob???

      Apply a kitchen sponge today!

        Loading editor
    • Flashbutter wrote: 6reatPumpk1ns wrote: WHAT WAS CP COME TO? A question no one can answer. I think the end of cp.

        Loading editor
    • CpBetahat wrote: Flashbutter wrote: 6reatPumpk1ns wrote: WHAT WAS CP COME TO? A question no one can answer. I think the end of cp.

      Guys, be positive about this. I know that CP hasn't still added the renovation to the November Igloo Catalog, but that's not a reason to start a war!

        Loading editor
    • I read the whole thing. If you want to get a laugh out of this look up "This is Disney" by NachozruleCP. But anyways I miss Old CP too but they are bringing it back in events. They had a Background named "OLD TOWN". Can't get any more classic than that. I leave on this note that will make you think, "Don't be sad because it's over, be happy because it happened."

        Loading editor
    • DarthVader2013 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      Why did you get it then?

      Yeah! Why

        Loading editor
    • Phineas99cp wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      DarthVader2013 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      Why did you get it then?

      I was just an item collector back then, (STUPID JOB)

      I AM an item collector, and just got the Spy Goggles and PSA Uniform!

      Next step: Mission articles!

      NOOOOOO...YOU FORGOT THE TEEN BEACH MOVIE CLOTHING

      Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!! I did not like that party

        Loading editor
    • Sonic23350 wrote:

      Phineas99cp wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      DarthVader2013 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      Why did you get it then?

      I was just an item collector back then, (STUPID JOB)

      I AM an item collector, and just got the Spy Goggles and PSA Uniform!

      Next step: Mission articles!

      NOOOOOO...YOU FORGOT THE TEEN BEACH MOVIE CLOTHING

      Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!! I did not like that party

      Just because its sponsored does not mean its horrible, that was one my personal favs of the year

        Loading editor
    • Ifellfromgel wrote:

      Sonic23350 wrote:

      Phineas99cp wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      DarthVader2013 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      Why did you get it then?

      I was just an item collector back then, (STUPID JOB)

      I AM an item collector, and just got the Spy Goggles and PSA Uniform!

      Next step: Mission articles!

      NOOOOOO...YOU FORGOT THE TEEN BEACH MOVIE CLOTHING

      Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!! I did not like that party

      Just because its sponsored does not mean its horrible, that was one my personal favs of the year

      they only had one or two rooms from the movie..

        Loading editor
    • Minecraft I hate it. Club Penguin can desappear because of Miecraft. I went to google trends and I put the 5 games (online) more famous. And Club Penguin is the second after minecraft. (If I have some grammar mistakes is that I dont know perfectly english).

        Loading editor
    • Can the Old/New CP wars just stop? I mean they're pointless anyways

        Loading editor
    • Random Cookie wrote:

      CpBetahat wrote: Disney is ruining cp

      If you think they're ruining it, then why are you wasting your life playing a game you don't want to play?

      I love that game

        Loading editor
    • Here's a solution, Just stop the madness. I like both old and new, but they don't have to argue about "DISNEY RUINED CP SONY SHOULD HAD BROUGHT CP INSTEAD" stuff. IMO, people should just get used to New CP and realized that old CP won't come back (except that most old items would come back at a later point in time). I'm already tired of going online and seeing people ranting to Disney about change. The only change we get is helping people around the world (AKA Coins for Change), which is a good thing. The people I see just stay there waiting for Disney to answer them. Who is even going to listen to them, a moderator that is in the same room as the protesters? Cut to the chase, people should care more about anything that is released and put and end to this.

      TLDR: I'm just tired of being in the middle group by saying "I like both old and new. The End" to protesters.

        Loading editor
    • What a useless thread. In fact, to stop the argument, someone please close it down so this useless annoying thread can go

        Loading editor
    • UglyMorton wrote: What a useless thread. In fact, to stop the argument, someone please close it down so this useless annoying thread can go

      Sure, this is really getting into some sort of argument thread.

        Loading editor
    • Random Cookie wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      Sonic23350 wrote:

      Phineas99cp wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      DarthVader2013 wrote:

      Ifellfromgel wrote:

      if takeovers woudnt exist I woudnt care too much about the new cp, my inventory is now plugged with MU and Star-Wars garbage!!
      StarwarsMUstuff

      =(

      Why did you get it then?

      I was just an item collector back then, (STUPID JOB)

      I AM an item collector, and just got the Spy Goggles and PSA Uniform!

      Next step: Mission articles!

      NOOOOOO...YOU FORGOT THE TEEN BEACH MOVIE CLOTHING

      Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!! I did not like that party

      Just because its sponsored does not mean its horrible, that was one my personal favs of the year

      they only had one or two rooms from the movie..

      AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

        Loading editor
    • Being someone who's played CP from Day 1, I can say that New CP improved on a lot of things, as well as harmed some things too.

      Yeah, we should close this. Definitely.

        Loading editor
    • Tedor o pavel lo2 wrote: Minecraft I hate it. Club Penguin can desappear because of Miecraft. I went to google trends and I put the 5 games (online) more famous. And Club Penguin is the second after minecraft. (If I have some grammar mistakes is that I dont know perfectly english).

      Uh you just revived a 1 year and 6 months old thread.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.