FANDOM


  • Can't we have a normal party to NOT sponsor anything?! it all began in 2012 to Sponsor Shake it Up , and now everything has something to Sponsor! Cannot believe the Music jam 2014 is also a Sponsored party!! When we ask the Club Penguin team for originality they don't bring anything but when someone asks for a takeover , they create one! Frozen takeover?! Sorry for the rage , but i just can't stand it! Share your thoughts below.

      Loading editor
    • The Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam was in 2012, not 2011. And the first sponsored party was the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012. I agree though. I was really hoping to see an original Music Jam. Although just because it's sponsored doesn't mean it can't be good. We'll see how it is.

        Loading editor
    • WHAT!? The next Music jam is sponsored! :(

        Loading editor
    • Guys, I bet it will b original. Probably only the 4 limited mascots.

        Loading editor
    • Hey.youcp wrote: The Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam was in 2012, not 2011.

      Fixed it!

        Loading editor
    • it actually started at the Marvel Superhero Takeover 2012,not Make your mark:Ultimate Jam.

        Loading editor
    • the Marvel takeover was not that bad.

        Loading editor
    • WHAT?!?! >:(

        Loading editor
    • Coldfur0428 wrote: Guys, I bet it will b original. Probably only the 4 limited mascots.

      I hope it is.

        Loading editor
    • 481px-Wat
        Loading editor
    • We have not had a Music Jam without sponsors since June 2011. Although I got sick of that one because it last almost an entire month for pete sake.

        Loading editor
    • so close to have a normal music jam :/, at least the sponsors guys will not be waddling and inestead penguin band will be waddling so that a really positive thing :)

        Loading editor
    • OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT CLUB PENGUIN WAS AGAINST ADVERSTISING!!!

        Loading editor
    • GlitchPokemon wrote: OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT CLUB PENGUIN WAS AGAINST ADVERSTISING!!!

      sorry for the caps

        Loading editor
    • The game DJ3K will be quitted and replaced with a sound studio :(

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote: The game DJ3K will be quitted and replaced with a sound studio :(

      I cant be the only person who thinks DJ3K is as pointless as Paint by Letters. You click a bunch of stuff randomly for five minutes and get what? Maybe a few dozen coins?

        Loading editor
    • I find it fun:/

        Loading editor
    • Listen! They are not sponsers, just specialguests joining us! Zendaya, Violet-violin, Coal Plant and etc... Are not sponsoring. However, that cruise reminds me of suite life on deck.v(music cruise for CP) Besides, it's a music jam, wayyyy better than last year's party this month. Remember it's still better than a ugly takeover (marvel exception)

        Loading editor
    • Uuh , Violetta sponsors the show Violetta , Samantha Carpenter sponsors girl meets world and Zendaya sponsors her new show Zapped so yeah. The only one who doesn't sponsor is Cole Plante.

        Loading editor
    • 007 Bond 50 wrote: Uuh , Violetta sponsors the show Violetta , Samantha Carpenter sponsors girl meets world and Zendaya sponsors her new show Zapped so yeah. The only one who doesn't sponsor is Cole Plante.

      Cole Plante might be sponsoring his music.

        Loading editor
    • GlitchPokemon wrote: OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT CLUB PENGUIN WAS AGAINST ADVERSTISING!!!

      Exactly.. they have posed as "Ad free" for years, but now they have no reason. It doesn't matter if it is a party or not. In fact, it's even worse that the ads are a whole party I have to go through, I'd rather them be on the side so I can ignore them!

        Loading editor
    • Echaniwarrior wrote:

      GlitchPokemon wrote: OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT CLUB PENGUIN WAS AGAINST ADVERSTISING!!!

      Exactly.. they have posed as "Ad free" for years, but now they have no reason. It doesn't matter if it is a party or not. In fact, it's even worse that the ads are a whole party I have to go through, I'd rather them be on the side so I can ignore them!

      Look at this i agree too:http://clubpenguinplanet.com/2014/06/the-ethics-of-club-penguin-takeover-parties/ except for the part that Violetta is veloved

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote:

      007 Bond 50 wrote: Uuh , Violetta sponsors the show Violetta , Samantha Carpenter sponsors girl meets world and Zendaya sponsors her new show Zapped so yeah. The only one who doesn't sponsor is Cole Plante.

      Cole Plante might be sponsoring his music.

      Still, it doesn't matter. CP had sponsered parties way back in 2006-2007, they are all technically sponsered. Besides, they aren't MASCOTS, and they won't have their PERSONAL rooms. They are just going to be special guests to sing. What's a Music Jam without music and SPECIAL GUESTS? It's not like you'll be able to dress up as them from the catalog.

        Loading editor
    • Mhm.....

        Loading editor
    • GoCpFan234 wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      007 Bond 50 wrote: Uuh , Violetta sponsors the show Violetta , Samantha Carpenter sponsors girl meets world and Zendaya sponsors her new show Zapped so yeah. The only one who doesn't sponsor is Cole Plante.

      Cole Plante might be sponsoring his music.

      Still, it doesn't matter. CP had sponsered parties way back in 2006-2007, they are all technically sponsered. Besides, they aren't MASCOTS, and they won't have their PERSONAL rooms. They are just going to be special guests to sing. What's a Music Jam without music and SPECIAL GUESTS? It's not like you'll be able to dress up as them from the catalog.

      "Cp had sponsored parties way back in 2006-2007" herm wat?

        Loading editor
    • Well technically Disney sponsers CP's parties, since it bought it. So like errr, like thAT. Although MJ-2014 isnt really sponsered.

        Loading editor
    • and HOW is it sponsered? Just because of special guests from Disney, doesn't mean they're SPONSERING their thing! Come on! They're all just special guests! There won't be a sponser! Ok?

        Loading editor
    • GoCpFan234 wrote: Well technically Disney sponsers CP's parties, since it bought it. So like errr, like thAT. Although MJ-2014 isnt really sponsered.

      The original parties they make aren't sponsored. Takeovers are. Plus CP wasn't bought by Disney in 2006. It was the middle of 2007 I believe. Even then, sponsoring wasn't a thing until years later.

        Loading editor
    • GoCpFan234 wrote: Well technically Disney sponsers CP's parties, since it bought it. So like errr, like thAT. Although MJ-2014 isnt really sponsered.

      Ehem...it's Sponsor..not sponser...

      And those are wise words. I shall now give you some kudos.

        Loading editor
    • GoCpFan234 wrote: and HOW is it sponsered? Just because of special guests from Disney, doesn't mean they're SPONSERING their thing! Come on! They're all just special guests! There won't be a sponser! Ok?

      The guests are from Disney shows , so they sponsor the shows , like , Duh!

        Loading editor
    • GoCpFan234 wrote: Well technically Disney sponsers CP's parties, since it bought it. So like errr, like thAT. Although MJ-2014 isnt really sponsered.

      You must know , it is Sponsored , and you say sponsor , not sponser.

        Loading editor
    • 007 Bond 50 wrote:

      GoCpFan234 wrote: Well technically Disney sponsers CP's parties, since it bought it. So like errr, like thAT. Although MJ-2014 isnt really sponsered.

      You must know , it is Sponsored , and you say sponsor , not sponser.

      Hail grammar!

        Loading editor
    • 007 Bond 50 wrote:

      GoCpFan234 wrote: and HOW is it sponsered? Just because of special guests from Disney, doesn't mean they're SPONSERING their thing! Come on! They're all just special guests! There won't be a sponser! Ok?

      The guests are from Disney shows , so they sponsor the shows , like , Duh!

      Hello hippie.

        Loading editor
    • GoCpFan234 wrote: and HOW is it sponsered? Just because of special guests from Disney, doesn't mean they're SPONSERING their thing! Come on! They're all just special guests! There won't be a sponser! Ok?

      100% agreed with you

        Loading editor
    • GoCpFan234 wrote:

      007 Bond 50 wrote:

      GoCpFan234 wrote: and HOW is it sponsered? Just because of special guests from Disney, doesn't mean they're SPONSERING their thing! Come on! They're all just special guests! There won't be a sponser! Ok?

      The guests are from Disney shows , so they sponsor the shows , like , Duh!

      Hello hippie.

      Hippie?! Why do you call me a hippie?! U are the Hippie , newb. Get your facts straight , before you try to prove something :P

        Loading editor
    • just because real people in it does not mean it is a sponsored party when the dangerous storm come to the music jam(in the next 20 years) will you say it's a sponsored party well we will all be adults when that happen some of you people probably will probably quit cp when that happens.

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.