FANDOM


  • Because the new SoundStudio came out, DJ3K is gone. As we all know, DJ3K is the Yellow Puffle's favorite game. But since DJK3 is gone, Yellow Puffles no longer have a game. Before you say they could be added into SoundStudio, think about that. It isn't possible, because SoundStudio is just buttons you press. I mean sure, Yellow Puffles could unlock new music, but how would that be fun? I want a game where the Yellow Puffle takes action, and I'm sure most of us do too. What game could the Yellow Puffle be part of? And on that similar topic, what games could all the gameless Puffles have?

      Loading editor
    • Pufflehugs wrote: Because the new SoundStudio came out, DJ3K is gone. As we all know, DJ3K is the Yellow Puffle's favorite game. But since DJK3 is gone, Yellow Puffles no longer have a game. Before you say they could be added into SoundStudio, think about that. It isn't possible, because SoundStudio is just buttons you press. I mean sure, Yellow Puffles could unlock new music, but how would that be fun? I want a game where the Yellow Puffle takes action, and I'm sure most of us do too. What game could the Yellow Puffle be part of? And on that similar topic, what games could all the gameless Puffles have?

      Maybe there's a game called "Vanishing Puffle Creatures" Where we use a yellow puffles to make sure puffle creatures seize to exist.

        Loading editor
    • Penrock13
      Penrock13 removed this reply because:
      lame
      17:24, February 17, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Penrock13 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Pufflehugs wrote: Because the new SoundStudio came out, DJ3K is gone. As we all know, DJ3K is the Yellow Puffle's favorite game. But since DJK3 is gone, Yellow Puffles no longer have a game. Before you say they could be added into SoundStudio, think about that. It isn't possible, because SoundStudio is just buttons you press. I mean sure, Yellow Puffles could unlock new music, but how would that be fun? I want a game where the Yellow Puffle takes action, and I'm sure most of us do too. What game could the Yellow Puffle be part of? And on that similar topic, what games could all the gameless Puffles have?

      Maybe there's a game called "Vanishing Puffle Creatures" Where we use a yellow puffles to make sure puffle creatures seize to exist.

      That's the lamest idea i've ever heard.

      That is kind of mean-spirited, but how would the Yellow Puffles make Puffle Creatures nonexistent? I mean sure, I'm not that big of a fan of Puffle Creatures (even though I have a Cat Puffle who is never in my backyard) but I don't think they should be removed. Also, didn't you want a Moose Puffle? I'm certain that would be a Puffle Creature.

        Loading editor
    • Pufflehugs wrote: Because the new SoundStudio came out, DJ3K is gone. As we all know, DJ3K is the Yellow Puffle's favorite game. But since DJK3 is gone, Yellow Puffles no longer have a game. Before you say they could be added into SoundStudio, think about that. It isn't possible, because SoundStudio is just buttons you press. I mean sure, Yellow Puffles could unlock new music, but how would that be fun? I want a game where the Yellow Puffle takes action, and I'm sure most of us do too. What game could the Yellow Puffle be part of? And on that similar topic, what games could all the gameless Puffles have?

      Possibly a new game for painting. My idea is when 2 penguins paint and the best picture wins. The yellow puffle can also challenge you when you bring him. Another idea is a penguin is mining and collecting diamonds but has to dodge rocks, moles and more. The gold puffle can help you collect diamonds. Last idea I have is like the crystal game in Marvel Superhero Takeover and it has more features and you can do it with your rainbow puffle.

        Loading editor
    • the orange puffle would have pizzatron hell yeah

        Loading editor
    • Yellow puffle - Paint n' Splash

      You have to throw paintballs at a canvas. The paintballs have diferent colors. Throw the right paintballs at the right parts of the canvas to complete the painting.

      White puffle - Sled Race

      Rides on another sled. Creates ice patches ocasionally.

      Orange puffle - Smoothie Smash

      Normal: Smashes fruit along with you. Survival: Eats bombs and anvils.

      Brown puffle: ???

        Loading editor
    • That paint game idea sounds quite good. If the game was about 3 minutes long, maybe the yellow puffle could help you out like in the Jackhammer game from Club Penguin: Game Day! where he helped you out for like 5-10 seconds. So... I don't know but the Paint n' Splash game you made up seems very interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks...

        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote: Yellow puffle - Paint n' Splash

      You have to throw paintballs at a canvas. The paintballs have diferent colors. Throw the right paintballs at the right parts of the canvas to complete the painting.

      White puffle - Sled Race

      Rides on another sled. Creates ice patches ocasionally.

      Orange puffle - Smoothie Smash

      Normal: Smashes fruit along with you. Survival: Eats bombs and anvils.

      Brown puffle: ???

      I feel like the Orange Puffle on survival ruins the fun. But, who cares we got the conveyor to fall on!

        Loading editor
    • Ph1n3a5and77 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote: Yellow puffle - Paint n' Splash

      You have to throw paintballs at a canvas. The paintballs have diferent colors. Throw the right paintballs at the right parts of the canvas to complete the painting.

      White puffle - Sled Race

      Rides on another sled. Creates ice patches ocasionally.

      Orange puffle - Smoothie Smash

      Normal: Smashes fruit along with you. Survival: Eats bombs and anvils.

      Brown puffle: ???

      I feel like the Orange Puffle on survival ruins the fun. But, who cares we got the conveyor to fall on!

      Not all the bombs and anvils, just some.

        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote:

      Ph1n3a5and77 wrote:

      Luismi C3a wrote: Yellow puffle - Paint n' Splash

      You have to throw paintballs at a canvas. The paintballs have diferent colors. Throw the right paintballs at the right parts of the canvas to complete the painting.

      White puffle - Sled Race

      Rides on another sled. Creates ice patches ocasionally.

      Orange puffle - Smoothie Smash

      Normal: Smashes fruit along with you. Survival: Eats bombs and anvils.

      Brown puffle: ???

      I feel like the Orange Puffle on survival ruins the fun. But, who cares we got the conveyor to fall on!

      Not all the bombs and anvils, just some.

      Better.

        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote: Yellow puffle - Paint n' Splash

      You have to throw paintballs at a canvas. The paintballs have diferent colors. Throw the right paintballs at the right parts of the canvas to complete the painting.

      White puffle - Sled Race

      Rides on another sled. Creates ice patches ocasionally.

      Orange puffle - Smoothie Smash

      Normal: Smashes fruit along with you. Survival: Eats bombs and anvils.

      Brown puffle: ???

      Brown Puffle: Bits and Bolts

      It will help you find more bolts

        Loading editor
    • But Bits and Bolts is an arcade game. And hard.

        Loading editor
    • Pufflehugs wrote: But Bits and Bolts is an arcade game. And hard.

      Yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Lets play penguin smash where we smash fruits shaped like penguins

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote: Lets play penguin smash where we smash fruits shaped like penguins

      Umm... wouldn't that be Smoothie Smash? I would love this to happen though.

        Loading editor
    • The Puffle Planet wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Lets play penguin smash where we smash fruits shaped like penguins

      Umm... wouldn't that be Smoothie Smash? I would love this to happen though.

      And then party idea concept smash, where we smash the university, the back to school party

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      The Puffle Planet wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Lets play penguin smash where we smash fruits shaped like penguins

      Umm... wouldn't that be Smoothie Smash? I would love this to happen though.

      And then party idea concept smash, where we smash the university, the back to school party

      I do love smashing.

        Loading editor
    • School Smash!

        Loading editor
    • Luismi C3a wrote: Yellow puffle - Paint n' Splash

      You have to throw paintballs at a canvas. The paintballs have diferent colors. Throw the right paintballs at the right parts of the canvas to complete the painting.

      White puffle - Sled Race

      Rides on another sled. Creates ice patches ocasionally.

      Orange puffle - Smoothie Smash

      Normal: Smashes fruit along with you. Survival: Eats bombs and anvils.

      Brown puffle: ???

      the brown puffle would help we in bean counters to help us with the bags

        Loading editor
    • And the blue one, would be in Hydro Hopper in a ball, and he prevent us from crashing in a ball skipping into it.

        Loading editor
    • Mordelegal wrote: And the blue one, would be in Hydro Hopper in a ball, and he prevent us from crashing in a ball skipping into it.

      Orange: Pizzatron

        Loading editor
    • Pufflehugs wrote: But Bits and Bolts is an arcade game. And hard.

      I got a high score once the game came out.

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.