FANDOM


  • HalloweenSpoiler

    HalLOWEEN Party

    What do you think?

      Loading editor
    • HALLOWEEN! MY MOST FAVORITE PARTY!

      Ah, Halloween Parties make me look like a kid. I'm looking forward to it, especially with this year parties's scavenger hunt theme (Frozen Party- finding snowflakes, S&S- cleaning up the school,...)

        Loading editor
    • It was already confirmed before that..

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      HalloweenSpoiler

      HalLOWEEN Party

      What do you think?

      Where'd you find that? and is there a full picture?

        Loading editor
    • Worldwwe wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      HalloweenSpoiler

      HalLOWEEN Party

      What do you think?

      Where'd you find that? and is there a full picture?

      Go to the Mall in Plaza at CP (Stage) and enter. There are pumpkins there

        Loading editor
    • Hopefully they'll decorate insides of the rooms this year! I really like this party, but last year I feel like they went overboard with the whole spooky theme.

        Loading editor
    • if its a great one, then it will be the only reason why i like halloween nowadays

        Loading editor
    • StarryCats wrote: if its a great one, then it will be the only reason why i like halloween nowadays

      I'm pretty sure CP always makes Halloween and Christmas completely decorated

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      StarryCats wrote: if its a great one, then it will be the only reason why i like halloween nowadays

      I'm pretty sure CP always makes Halloween and Christmas completely decorated

      Thanks!

        Loading editor
    • Worldwwe wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      StarryCats wrote: if its a great one, then it will be the only reason why i like halloween nowadays

      I'm pretty sure CP always makes Halloween and Christmas completely decorated

      Thanks!

      Oh yeah, Happy Birthday to me!

      It's Your Birthday
        Loading editor
    • is it me or is ghost puffles the best idea ever?

        Loading editor
    • Thenoobfart123 wrote: is it me or is ghost puffles the best idea ever?

      I know right? The only person who probably thought of something close enough, must of been Nintendo and Oscar

        Loading editor
    • Worldwwe wrote:

      Thenoobfart123 wrote: is it me or is ghost puffles the best idea ever?

      I know right? The only person who probably thought of something close enough, must of been Nintendo and Oscar

      I know Nintendo made Luigi's Mansion with similar ideas, but what did the Oscars award show do?

        Loading editor
    • This is like the 10th puffle they're releasing this year. I told my sister about ghost puffles and she said, "Who wants a dead puffle?"

      I wonder what ghost puffles will dig up.

        Loading editor
    • Starfire 777 wrote: This is like the 10th puffle they're releasing this year. I told my dsister about ghost puffles and she said, "Who wants a dead puffle?"

      I wonder what ghost puffles will dig up.

      Dead penguins, dead puffles, dead body parts, lol. I wonder if that would happen. Ghost Puffles are the first puffles to be naturally misfits. Operation Puffle made the puffles misfits by artificial items. First time puffles are evil. Also, crossing my fingers Gariwald won't look ugly.

        Loading editor
    • Gadzooks! Don't call my uncle Ugly!

        Loading editor
    • Lsvel wrote: Gadzooks! Don't call my uncle Ugly!

      I mean they don't make him ugly with 2013 design

        Loading editor
    • Oh goodness don't tell me! The Halloween Party was confirmed? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • LukeLeia75 wrote: Oh goodness don't tell me! The Halloween Party was confirmed? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Are you one of those trolls like: "How is the 5000 likes when there onlyy 300 people! HACKS!"

        Loading editor
    • I love all the halloween parties i keep wailting for them the 2012 halloween party was SUPER but i dint like the halloween of 2013

        Loading editor
    • Pichu2199 wrote: I love all the halloween parties i keep wailting for them the 2012 halloween party was SUPER but i dint like the halloween of 2013

      I know, I agree. 2014's one sounds SUPER cool! I can't believe there's gonna be a quest! Also, October 2014 catalog is one of the BEST catalogs this year, and in my opinion, it's in the top 3 catalogs.

      1.2011

      2.2012

      3.2014

      4.2010

      5.2009

      6.2013

        Loading editor
    • I joined CP in mid-2013. And the Halloween 2013 is great, but not to awesome. But i think 2014 sounds SUPERB! Like spooky 13 rooms, ghost hunting quest, tricky puzzles in every room, storm clouds on the Rainbow Forest,...

        Loading editor
    • Dr. Breakfast wrote: I joined CP in mid-2013. And the Halloween 2013 is great, but not to awesome. But i think 2014 sounds SUPERB! Like spooky 13 rooms, ghost hunting quest, tricky puzzles in every room, storm clouds on the Rainbow Forest,...

      Poor you, missing out the best years

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote: I joined CP in mid-2013. And the Halloween 2013 is great, but not to awesome. But i think 2014 sounds SUPERB! Like spooky 13 rooms, ghost hunting quest, tricky puzzles in every room, storm clouds on the Rainbow Forest,...

      Poor you, missing out the best years

      Even worse, i made an account in 2011 but... forgot password and didn't make another one till 2013

        Loading editor
    • Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote: I joined CP in mid-2013. And the Halloween 2013 is great, but not to awesome. But i think 2014 sounds SUPERB! Like spooky 13 rooms, ghost hunting quest, tricky puzzles in every room, storm clouds on the Rainbow Forest,...

      Poor you, missing out the best years

      Even worse, i made an account in 2011 but... forgot password and didn't make another one till 2013

      Why 2 years? 2013 was the worst year yet.

        Loading editor
    • Worldwwe wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote: I joined CP in mid-2013. And the Halloween 2013 is great, but not to awesome. But i think 2014 sounds SUPERB! Like spooky 13 rooms, ghost hunting quest, tricky puzzles in every room, storm clouds on the Rainbow Forest,...

      Poor you, missing out the best years

      Even worse, i made an account in 2011 but... forgot password and didn't make another one till 2013

      Why 2 years? 2013 was the worst year yet.

      Bad luck. And agree, 2014 is better: less takeovers, at least something to do in parties, some are even cool (Fair, PC,...)

        Loading editor
    • Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      Worldwwe wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote: I joined CP in mid-2013. And the Halloween 2013 is great, but not to awesome. But i think 2014 sounds SUPERB! Like spooky 13 rooms, ghost hunting quest, tricky puzzles in every room, storm clouds on the Rainbow Forest,...

      Poor you, missing out the best years

      Even worse, i made an account in 2011 but... forgot password and didn't make another one till 2013

      Why 2 years? 2013 was the worst year yet.

      Bad luck. And agree, 2014 is better: less takeovers, at least something to do in parties, some are even cool (Fair, PC,...)

      2013 sucked so badly, they ruined almost everything good. They also uglyfied

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      Worldwwe wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote: I joined CP in mid-2013. And the Halloween 2013 is great, but not to awesome. But i think 2014 sounds SUPERB! Like spooky 13 rooms, ghost hunting quest, tricky puzzles in every room, storm clouds on the Rainbow Forest,...

      Poor you, missing out the best years

      Even worse, i made an account in 2011 but... forgot password and didn't make another one till 2013

      Why 2 years? 2013 was the worst year yet.

      Bad luck. And agree, 2014 is better: less takeovers, at least something to do in parties, some are even cool (Fair, PC,...)

      2013 sucked so badly, they ruined almost everything good. They also uglyfied

      Early 2014 sucked too. They uglyfied the Fair and changed it into a Carnival. It's supposed to be a county fair... not a carnival.

        Loading editor
    • I think the worst year for CP was 2013 because all of the parties sucked.

        Loading editor
    • Well, opinions are opinions. And mine is:

      -Prehistoric 2014: OK, kinda fun because a bug and i was able to transform into Raptors.

      -Fair 2014: It's SUPER FUN! Some of you may like the old fairs better, but i like this.

      -Muppet: Blah, nothing much to do, but still OK.

      -Puffle 2014: Fun, lots of decoration, and i was a member :D But sadly no domains. -Future: A bit boring and violent. Not so good

      -Penguin Cup: Great because i like soccer, but a bit unbalance

      -Music 2014: Meh

      -Frozen and S&S: OK

      And i think this year Halloween will be the greatest party ever!

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      LukeLeia75 wrote: Oh goodness don't tell me! The Halloween Party was confirmed? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Are you one of those trolls like: "How is the 5000 likes when there onlyy 300 people! HACKS!"

      no

        Loading editor
    • Dr. Breakfast wrote: Well, opinions are opinions. And mine is:

      -Prehistoric 2014: OK, kinda fun because a bug and i was able to transform into Raptors.

      -Fair 2014: It's SUPER FUN! Some of you may like the old fairs better, but i like this.

      -Muppet: Blah, nothing much to do, but still OK.

      -Puffle 2014: Fun, lots of decoration, and i was a member :D But sadly no domains. -Future: A bit boring and violent. Not so good

      -Penguin Cup: Great because i like soccer, but a bit unbalance

      -Music 2014: Meh

      -Frozen and S&S: OK

      And i think this year Halloween will be the greatest party ever!

      I agree with most of your opinions here but I disliked Frozen.

        Loading editor
    • You will critic me but cp this year is trying to be original i mean they do NEW THINGS that were out of the normal parties like Phreistoric Party with a lot of refernce of the flimstones or the fair that honestly i dont see anything bad of it since it could be worst and they were'nt the old games also it is'nt the first fair with high prices.. Muppets even i hate it ,they tried to be original and a bit of the same on all the others parties and excluding for the puffle creatures, cp this year is original.....

        Loading editor
    • The fair used to be my favorite, but they went too over-board with it, but if I had to take my chances with fair or no fair, it'd be fair.

        Loading editor
    • Club Penguin team sucks now, because Spike Hike is in charge. Don't say I'm wrong, because I blame Polo Field and Spike Hike. They pretty much are like Microsoft

        Loading editor
    • My opinions:

      Prehistoric Party '14: 9/10
      

      Fair '14: 8/10 Muppet Takeover: 0.1/10 PP '14: 9/10 Penguin Cup- 10/10 M'Jam '14 : 8/10 Frozen: 6/10

      S&S: 7/10
      
        Loading editor
    • Dashie12345 wrote: My opinions:

      Prehistoric Party '14: 9/10
      

      Fair '14: 8/10 Muppet Takeover: 0.1/10 PP '14: 9/10 Penguin Cup- 10/10 M'Jam '14 : 8/10 Frozen: 6/10

      S&S: 7/10
      

      Muppets Takeover is not a 0.1-10 is a -0.1-10

        Loading editor
    • Did you see the sneak peek Riyita found and posted? All it shows is the Puffle Hotel decorated and the sky isn't even fully dark! Trainman said that that's all the CP files show about the Halloween Party, that only the Puffle Hotel is decorated.

        Loading editor
    • Starfire 777 wrote: Did you see the sneak peek Riyita found and posted? All it shows is the Puffle Hotel decorated and the sky isn't even fully dark! Trainman said that that's all the CP files show about the Halloween Party, that only the Puffle Hotel is decorated.

      False both things FIRST IS A ROUGH CONCEPT Second: not all the files can be leaked.....Dont complain plz

        Loading editor
    • My opinions

      Prehistoric '14: 8/10 Fair '14: 5/10 Muppet takeover: -.05/10 Puffle Party '14: 8/10 Future Party '14: 1/10 Penguin Cup: 3/10 Music Jam '14: 8/10 Frozen party: 5/10 S&S: 8/10

        Loading editor
    • Merrymolly23 wrote: My opinions

      Prehistoric '14: 8/10 Fair '14: 5/10 Muppet takeover: -.05/10 Puffle Party '14: 8/10 Future Party '14: 1/10 Penguin Cup: 3/10 Music Jam '14: 8/10 Frozen party: 5/10 S&S: 8/10

      Are you reading my mind? I don't like Muppets, and like this year's MJ (yes, i do)

        Loading editor
    • Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      Merrymolly23 wrote: My opinions

      Prehistoric '14: 8/10 Fair '14: 5/10 Muppet takeover: -.05/10 Puffle Party '14: 8/10 Future Party '14: 1/10 Penguin Cup: 3/10 Music Jam '14: 8/10 Frozen party: 5/10 S&S: 8/10

      Are you reading my mind? I don't like Muppets, and like this year's MJ (yes, i do)

      Welcome to the Club :D well i hated muppets too :P

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      Merrymolly23 wrote: My opinions

      Prehistoric '14: 8/10 Fair '14: 5/10 Muppet takeover: -.05/10 Puffle Party '14: 8/10 Future Party '14: 1/10 Penguin Cup: 3/10 Music Jam '14: 8/10 Frozen party: 5/10 S&S: 8/10

      Are you reading my mind? I don't like Muppets, and like this year's MJ (yes, i do)

      Welcome to the Club :D well i hated muppets too :P

      You hate the muppets? I guess Disney does make stuff bad like Ebola

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      Merrymolly23 wrote: My opinions

      Prehistoric '14: 8/10 Fair '14: 5/10 Muppet takeover: -.05/10 Puffle Party '14: 8/10 Future Party '14: 1/10 Penguin Cup: 3/10 Music Jam '14: 8/10 Frozen party: 5/10 S&S: 8/10

      Are you reading my mind? I don't like Muppets, and like this year's MJ (yes, i do)

      Welcome to the Club :D well i hated muppets too :P

      muppets rock. if you say that to me i will faint

        Loading editor
    • The Jonie wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      Merrymolly23 wrote: My opinions

      Prehistoric '14: 8/10 Fair '14: 5/10 Muppet takeover: -.05/10 Puffle Party '14: 8/10 Future Party '14: 1/10 Penguin Cup: 3/10 Music Jam '14: 8/10 Frozen party: 5/10 S&S: 8/10

      Are you reading my mind? I don't like Muppets, and like this year's MJ (yes, i do)

      Welcome to the Club :D well i hated muppets too :P

      muppets rock. if you say that to me i will faint

      Muppets rock. Whoever doesn't like them didn't watch the first movie or any movie

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      The Jonie wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Dr. Breakfast wrote:

      Merrymolly23 wrote: My opinions

      Prehistoric '14: 8/10 Fair '14: 5/10 Muppet takeover: -.05/10 Puffle Party '14: 8/10 Future Party '14: 1/10 Penguin Cup: 3/10 Music Jam '14: 8/10 Frozen party: 5/10 S&S: 8/10

      Are you reading my mind? I don't like Muppets, and like this year's MJ (yes, i do)

      Welcome to the Club :D well i hated muppets too :P

      muppets rock. if you say that to me i will faint

      Muppets rock. Whoever doesn't like them didn't watch the first movie or any movie

      I watched one of the Muppets movies before and even went to some Muppets thing at Disney World. Muppets are weird and creepy.

      Btw, get back on topic. This isn't about the Muppets or worst parties. It's about the Halloween Party.

        Loading editor
    • I think the Halloween parties are pretty cool and fun, even though in reality I think Halloween is way overrated....

        Loading editor
    • Deema6009 wrote: I think the Halloween parties are pretty cool and fun, even though in reality I think Halloween is way overrated....

      2014 is probably oing to be the best. There will be old fashined puzzles.

        Loading editor
    • Merrymolly23 wrote: My opinions

      Prehistoric '14: 8/10 Fair '14: 5/10 Muppet takeover: -.05/10 Puffle Party '14: 8/10 Future Party '14: 1/10 Penguin Cup: 3/10 Music Jam '14: 8/10 Frozen party: 5/10 S&S: 8/10

      You got to be kidding me! Future Party, Penguin cup, Music Jam, Frozen Party, The Fair and Puffle party are the best parties in the year! And I didn't like school and skate party

        Loading editor
    • Lsvel wrote:

      Merrymolly23 wrote: My opinions

      Prehistoric '14: 8/10 Fair '14: 5/10 Muppet takeover: -.05/10 Puffle Party '14: 8/10 Future Party '14: 1/10 Penguin Cup: 3/10 Music Jam '14: 8/10 Frozen party: 5/10 S&S: 8/10

      You got to be kidding me! Future Party, Penguin cup, Music Jam, Frozen Party, The Fair and Puffle party are the best parties in the year! And I didn't like school and skate party

      Well, I'm sorry if you dislike my opinion but I don't need to like everything you like. I voted the puffle party an 8/10. I'm not changing my vote because people don't like it.

        Loading editor
    • The only party I actually enjoyed this year was the Prehistoric Party. The Halloween Party looks promising, and I hope they don't let us down with the Holiday Party like they did last year, because the Holiday Party is my all-time favorite.

      Last year, it was basically a Coins for Change Party and everyone just wanted a train.

        Loading editor
    • Starfire 777 wrote: The only party I actually enjoyed this year was the Prehistoric Party. The Halloween Party looks promising, and I hope they don't let us down with the Holiday Party like they did last year, because the Holiday Party is my all-time favorite.

      Last year, it was basically a Coins for Change Party and everyone just wanted a train.

      They were many Christmas old decorations and Christmas decorations so this part is very fake only the snow forts and the train party room were the only train-rooms

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote:

      Starfire 777 wrote: The only party I actually enjoyed this year was the Prehistoric Party. The Halloween Party looks promising, and I hope they don't let us down with the Holiday Party like they did last year, because the Holiday Party is my all-time favorite.

      Last year, it was basically a Coins for Change Party and everyone just wanted a train.

      They were many Christmas old decorations and Christmas decorations so this party is very fake only the snow forts and the train party room were the only train-rooms

      I don't like the Holiday Party 2013, too ugly.

        Loading editor
    • I usually enjoy the Christmas Parties, but I agree that last year's was probably the worst. The decorations were unthoughtful, boring and ugly, and pretty much the only thing I like was how many coins were given to Coins for Change, because that's actually helping a lot of people. Other than that, it was terrible.

        Loading editor
    • Deema6009 wrote: I usually enjoy the Christmas Parties, but I agree that last year's was probably the worst. The decorations were unthoughtful, boring and ugly, and pretty much the only thing I like was how many coins were given to Coins for Change, because that's actually helping a lot of people. Other than that, it was terrible.

      This year's halloween party is turning out great, because of the returning awesome items, and the fact it's a quest, the whole island is decorated.mfree puffle, GARY IS MASCOT AGAIN, garibaldi returns... Omg they did so good

        Loading editor
    • BTW, do you like my design for the 9TH Anniversary Party (outside)

      9thAnniversaryTown

      The green bottom would be grass. The buildings would be decorated with purple/red style, the Dance CLub's lights would shoot out purple and red, the present icon on the Clothes Shop would be replaced by the hat, and the other green/blues are platforms

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote: BTW, do you like my design for the 9TH Anniversary Party (outside)

      9thAnniversaryTown

      The green bottom would be grass. The buildings would be decorated with purple/red style, the Dance CLub's lights would shoot out purple and red, the present icon on the Clothes Shop would be replaced by the hat, and the other green/blues are platforms

      Wow! That's awesome! It would be so cool if CP actually decorated the Town Center like that. It's so colorful!

        Loading editor
    • Deema6009 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: BTW, do you like my design for the 9TH Anniversary Party (outside)

      9thAnniversaryTown

      The green bottom would be grass. The buildings would be decorated with purple/red style, the Dance CLub's lights would shoot out purple and red, the present icon on the Clothes Shop would be replaced by the hat, and the other green/blues are platforms

      Wow! That's awesome! It would be so cool if CP actually decorated the Town Center like that. It's so colorful!

      Thanks :). By the way, Pirate Party is confirmed from the Magazine, so yeah.

        Loading editor
    • If any of you are wondering

      "Will the island be decorated?"

      Here is an email I got from CP:

      Good question! There are definitely going to be plenty of Halloween decorations all over the island, but we don't know yet if every single room will be decorated. Luckily there isn't long to wait before the party starts and we can all find out! Have you got a costume prepared for Halloween? Dan Club Penguin Support

        Loading editor
    • That is GOOD. I hate when they only decorate one room such as the Gift Shop for the Fashion Show event.

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Starfire 777 wrote: The only party I actually enjoyed this year was the Prehistoric Party. The Halloween Party looks promising, and I hope they don't let us down with the Holiday Party like they did last year, because the Holiday Party is my all-time favorite.

      Last year, it was basically a Coins for Change Party and everyone just wanted a train.

      They were many Christmas old decorations and Christmas decorations so this party is very fake only the snow forts and the train party room were the only train-rooms

      I don't like the Holiday Party 2013, too ugly.

      no i not said that check comment again

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Deema6009 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: BTW, do you like my design for the 9TH Anniversary Party (outside)

      9thAnniversaryTown

      The green bottom would be grass. The buildings would be decorated with purple/red style, the Dance CLub's lights would shoot out purple and red, the present icon on the Clothes Shop would be replaced by the hat, and the other green/blues are platforms

      Wow! That's awesome! It would be so cool if CP actually decorated the Town Center like that. It's so colorful!

      Thanks :). By the way, Pirate Party is confirmed from the Magazine, so yeah.

      No problem ;) And yeah, I wonder what that Pirate Party will be. :)

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.