FANDOM


  • GUYS CP ARE GOING TO RENOVATING THE SKI LODGE NEXT WEEK THIS IS BAD NEWS FOR ALL OLD CP PEOPLE.WE SHOULD PROTEST FOR THIS WE NEED OUR RIGHTS AND JUSTICE WHO'S WITH ME?!
    CP Attic
      Loading editor
    • ACTUALLY IT WILL BE RENOVATED IN A WEEK AND A HALF, NOT APRIL, AND WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!

        Loading editor
    • FOR RIZZLEZZZZZ

        Loading editor
    • Dead serious guys

        Loading editor
    • Who wants to protest about this?

        Loading editor
    • What's so bad about the renovation? Nothing stays the same during all time. Also this graphics are old and don't fit CP anymore. Some renovation is good, even for CP cause you get rid of what is old to get something better and new! And i know that CP Team have been disappointing us these times but you gotta admit that the new Lodge is cooler then the old one.

        Loading editor
    • What makes you say that?

        Loading editor
    • Asking old players why they are b... causing a great scandal about the Renovation. "Our last connect to old CP". Club Penguin will not live in past all time.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. this so-called "old cp" is not coming back. -_-

        Loading editor
    • Actually, i am fine about renovation, and that looks cool. But i will miss the horse, it was so fun hearing his whinnying <:_(

        Loading editor
    • Looks like that horse from the Attic will be re-designed and put at Ski Lodge instead

        Loading editor
    • The rocking horse will still be in the Attic, I've seen a picture of it.

        Loading editor
    • The sneak peek was cut

        Loading editor
    • I find that funny, because once it's out there, it will spread.

        Loading editor
    • Attic Room
      Yea the old penguins will be mad at CP I wonder if it's possible to sue Disney or CP
        Loading editor
    • I still don't know why people is hating around with the new rooms. You all know that the old one will not stay forever.So stop this stupid Old CP thing."Old CP" will not stay forever, so grow up and accept the fact that it will change. GAH!

        Loading editor
    • P.H. CP wrote: I still don't know why people is hating around with the new rooms. You all know that the old one will not stay forever.So stop this stupid Old CP thing."Old CP" will not stay forever, so grow up and accept the fact that it will change. GAH!

      Last year i didn't accept the renovation, but now i only dislike the Ski Hill's. Things need to change, we had lots of years with old designs, now CP needs to be new.

        Loading editor
    • Mordelegal wrote:

      P.H. CP wrote: I still don't know why people is hating around with the new rooms. You all know that the old one will not stay forever.So stop this stupid Old CP thing."Old CP" will not stay forever, so grow up and accept the fact that it will change. GAH!

      Last year i didn't accept the renovation, but now i only dislike the Ski Hill's. Things need to change, we had lots of years with old designs, now CP needs to be new.

      I only dislike the Cove and Book Room. But so far I'm not too fond of the new Lodge Attic.

        Loading editor
    • IMO, the Attic looks promising, but yeah, the Cove and Book Room renovations could've been better.

        Loading editor
    • Nickel500 wrote:

      GUYS CP ARE GOING TO RENOVATING THE SKI LODGE NEXT WEEK THIS IS BAD NEWS FOR ALL OLD CP PEOPLE.WE SHOULD PROTEST FOR THIS WE NEED OUR RIGHTS AND JUSTICE WHO'S WITH ME?!
      CP Attic

      Lol

      1) You JUST noticed??

      2) Hippie!

      3) What's a nickel?

        Loading editor
    • Nickel500 wrote:

      GUYS CP ARE GOING TO RENOVATING THE SKI LODGE NEXT WEEK THIS IS BAD NEWS FOR ALL OLD CP PEOPLE.WE SHOULD PROTEST FOR THIS WE NEED OUR RIGHTS AND JUSTICE WHO'S WITH ME?!
      CP Attic

      Nickel, old buddy, get your facts right. That's not the Ski Lodge. It's the Attic. How do I know?

      1. The file is clearly called "CP_Attic"! And even if it wasn't... (continued at point 2)

      2. Look at the top right, near the puffle frame and the handrail. There's a spiral staircase ending over there.

      Besides, why's it so bad? I actually like the sketch. And besides, I saw in your other wiki that you don't want this change because you're afraid Ice Fishing might be removed. Fear not, as I'm sure it will stay right where it is.

        Loading editor
    • Ice Fishing...

      removed?

      *snicker*

        Loading editor
    • FuzzyHamster wrote: Ice Fishing...

      removed?

      *snicker*

      Ice Fishing is not going to be removed. Polo said it still downstairs at the Puffle Lodge.
        Loading editor
    • P.H. CP wrote:

      FuzzyHamster wrote: Ice Fishing...

      removed?

      *snicker*

      Ice Fishing is not going to be removed. Polo said it still downstairs at the Puffle Lodge.

      Exactly! See? You guys must be positive! You hear me? Positive! Still haven't heard me?! (gets speaker from out of nowhere)

      POSITIVE!

        Loading editor
    • They just released what the entrance looks like.
      Ski Lodge exterior sneak peak

      Here it is!!!

        Loading editor
    • I think it looks neat! Note the new trees next to it.

        Loading editor
    • Crazycool120 wrote:

      They just released what the entrance looks like.
      Ski Lodge exterior sneak peak

      Here it is!!!

      Megg used the wrong emote on that picture. She should've used the sad one.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Crazycool120 wrote:

      They just released what the entrance looks like.
      Ski Lodge exterior sneak peak

      Here it is!!!

      Megg used the wrong emote on that picture. She should've used the sad one.

      I Agree... she would miss old cp, right?

        Loading editor
    • GlitchPokemon wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Crazycool120 wrote:

      They just released what the entrance looks like.
      Ski Lodge exterior sneak peak

      Here it is!!!

      Megg used the wrong emote on that picture. She should've used the sad one.

      I Agree... she would miss old cp, right?

      Nah. She's a conspirator. She uses the happy emote to say "go away Old CP fans, we're gonna ruin Old CP and make New CP the only CP that ever exists". I said she should've used the sad emote as a way of saying "this change is bad!".

        Loading editor
    • Thank God. The sooner all the garbage old room designs are gone, the better. Let go of the past and accept it. It's a welcome change, and nothing is going to change about that regardless of if you throw a hissy fit.

        Loading editor
    • SandorL wrote: Thank God. The sooner all the garbage old room designs are gone, the better. Let go of the past and accept it. It's a welcome change, and nothing is going to change about that regardless of if you throw a hissy fit.

      Dude, these "garbage" rooms are part of us. Part of our CP lives. I thought you, of everyone, would understand that, as you're the founder of CPPS Flippr, which uses (or used) Old CP room designs.

        Loading editor
    • We have to accept New CP for what it is, we can't change anything. I have been playing for 8 years and I actually like it, especially the attic with all the old items from the past. It shows that they haven't forgotten about older players.

        Loading editor
    • On March 19 when i got on it went back to the old look.

        Loading editor
    • but when i go on the second time it went back to the new look.

        Loading editor
    • Like the new lodge
      
        Loading editor
    • the new lodge dont have fire pit animation

        Loading editor
    • ^

        Loading editor
    • There was never a "Old CP", you guys never accepted this change!

        Loading editor
    • Penguin-Pal wrote: ^

      ^

        Loading editor
    • GlitchPokemon wrote: There was never a "Old CP", you guys never accepted this change!

      There WAS an Old CP. It was before Disney came. The New CP came after Disney arrived and ruined it all. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, girl.

        Loading editor
    • The Winter wrote: the new lodge dont have fire pit animation

      One of the two only things i dislike about the new lodge (the other is the weird Fred)

        Loading editor
    • I actually like these designs better then the other ones. More details, relaxing music, and all of those history references!

        Loading editor
    • Mordelegal wrote:

      The Winter wrote: the new lodge dont have fire pit animation

      One of the two only things i dislike about the new lodge (the other is the weird Fred)

      What's wrong with Fred? He even got new sprites
      Fred March 2015
        Loading editor
    • Why all the hate to the new Lodge?! lt's awesome!

        Loading editor
    • But it is new, and that was our old design. I like the new lodge, and I like how puffles have a new room, but I still miss the old one. Edit: It should not be puffle lodge. I take back what I said.

        Loading editor
    • l can't say l miss the old one. What's the problem with it being new again?

        Loading editor
    • 007 Bond 50 wrote: l can't say l miss the old one. What's the problem with it being new again?

      its ok

        Loading editor
    • When i want to remember old rooms i go to cpps.me

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      SandorL wrote: Thank God. The sooner all the garbage old room designs are gone, the better. Let go of the past and accept it. It's a welcome change, and nothing is going to change about that regardless of if you throw a hissy fit.

      Dude, these "garbage" rooms are part of us. Part of our CP lives. I thought you, of everyone, would understand that, as you're the founder of CPPS Flippr, which uses (or used) Old CP room designs.

      What should matter to you isn't the rooms, but rather what ever experiences you had there. And trust me, I have never used an Old CP design on Flippr. I can't stand them.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      GlitchPokemon wrote: There was never a "Old CP", you guys never accepted this change!

      There WAS an Old CP. It was before Disney came. The New CP came after Disney arrived and ruined it all. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, girl.

      Oh! My mistake, there WAS an old cp. I AM NOT A GIRL for last time!

        Loading editor
    • lol this forum is hilarious.

        Loading editor
    • ???

        Loading editor
    • Can this thread be closed immediately

        Loading editor
    • GlitchPokemon wrote: Can this thread be closed immediately

      There's no reason for that.

        Loading editor
    • SandorL wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      SandorL wrote: Thank God. The sooner all the garbage old room designs are gone, the better. Let go of the past and accept it. It's a welcome change, and nothing is going to change about that regardless of if you throw a hissy fit.

      Dude, these "garbage" rooms are part of us. Part of our CP lives. I thought you, of everyone, would understand that, as you're the founder of CPPS Flippr, which uses (or used) Old CP room designs.

      What should matter to you isn't the rooms, but rather what ever experiences you had there. And trust me, I have never used an Old CP design on Flippr. I can't stand them.

      I thought the Boiler Room was the same on Flippr, from what i remember

        Loading editor
    • Omega, people have opinions, and you should learn to deal with those opinions.

        Loading editor
    • FunBot 2.0 wrote: Omega, people have opinions, and you should learn to deal with those opinions.

      I can deal with opinions. Just that I'm going through a rough time and I'm just angry. I'm sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Nickel500 wrote: GUYS CP ARE GOING TO UNBANNING THE NICKELS NEXT WEEK THIS IS BAD NEWS FOR ALL NICKEL PEOPLE.WE SHOULD NOT USE ANY NICKELS FOR THIS WE NEED OUR RIGHTS AND JUSTICE WHO'S WITH ME?!

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      FunBot 2.0 wrote: Omega, people have opinions, and you should learn to deal with those opinions.

      I can deal with opinions. Just that I'm going through a rough time and I'm just angry. I'm sorry.

      Don't take it out on us. That's the worst thing you can to do while in a rough time. It's plain foolish.

        Loading editor
    • FuzzyHamster wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      FunBot 2.0 wrote: Omega, people have opinions, and you should learn to deal with those opinions.

      I can deal with opinions. Just that I'm going through a rough time and I'm just angry. I'm sorry.

      Don't take it out on us. That's the worst thing you can to do while in a rough time. It's plain foolish.

      As they say, when in doubt, pinky out!

        Loading editor
    • Penguin-Pal wrote:

      FuzzyHamster wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      FunBot 2.0 wrote: Omega, people have opinions, and you should learn to deal with those opinions.

      I can deal with opinions. Just that I'm going through a rough time and I'm just angry. I'm sorry.

      Don't take it out on us. That's the worst thing you can to do while in a rough time. It's plain foolish.

      As they say, when in doubt, pinky out!

      Words of wisdom.

        Loading editor
    • As they say, never trust Club Penguin penguins!

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote: As they say, never trust Club Penguin penguins!

      As they say, never trust White Puffles that're actually black and robotic that use the name of the TRON movies!

        Loading editor
    • I'm actually sad that the old lodge is gone.... I remember the first time I went in the lodge when I was 5 It was my fave room but it's been renovated. We do move on though because that's life

        Loading editor
    • 4arms4life wrote: I'm actually sad that the old lodge is gone.... I remember the first time I went in the lodge when I was 5 It was my fave room but it's been renovated. We do move on though because that's life

      Life is like a river. It starts, it moves on and it ends. But we can choose how we want to be. Sometimes we can't, but it's our actions at the time that will still allow us to have options.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: As they say, never trust Club Penguin penguins!

      As they say, never trust White Puffles that're actually black and robotic that use the name of the TRON movies!

      Racist!

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: As they say, never trust Club Penguin penguins!

      As they say, never trust White Puffles that're actually black and robotic that use the name of the TRON movies!

      Racist!

      Hey, I'm talking about your avatar pic! Is it a black puffle or not?

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: As they say, never trust Club Penguin penguins!

      As they say, never trust White Puffles that're actually black and robotic that use the name of the TRON movies!

      Racist!

      Hey, I'm talking about your avatar pic! Is it a black puffle or not?

      It's a robot

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: As they say, never trust Club Penguin penguins!

      As they say, never trust White Puffles that're actually black and robotic that use the name of the TRON movies!

      Racist!

      Hey, I'm talking about your avatar pic! Is it a black puffle or not?

      It's a robot

      Therefore the "robotic" part.

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      4arms4life wrote: I'm actually sad that the old lodge is gone.... I remember the first time I went in the lodge when I was 5 It was my fave room but it's been renovated. We do move on though because that's life

      Life is like a river. It starts, it moves on and it ends. But we can choose how we want to be. Sometimes we can't, but it's our actions at the time that will still allow us to have options.

      Well that just got deep.

        Loading editor
    • I think the new lodge came out quite nicely. My only disappointment, was the new name. All well, we will accept it like mature people and move on... Right?

        Loading editor
    • Eclipse-Magician wrote: I think the new lodge came out quite nicely. My only disappointment, was the new name. All well, we will accept it like mature people and move on... Right?

      Pet Shop, Puffle Hotel, Puffle Park, Puffle Wild, Puffle Lodge, they may as well call it Puffle World

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Eclipse-Magician wrote: I think the new lodge came out quite nicely. My only disappointment, was the new name. All well, we will accept it like mature people and move on... Right?

      Pet Shop, Puffle Hotel, Puffle Park, Puffle Wild, Puffle Lodge, they may as well call it Puffle World

      Club Puffle.

        Loading editor
    • There should be a game where we deport puffle creatures off the island.

        Loading editor
    • Eclipse-Magician wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      4arms4life wrote: I'm actually sad that the old lodge is gone.... I remember the first time I went in the lodge when I was 5 It was my fave room but it's been renovated. We do move on though because that's life

      Life is like a river. It starts, it moves on and it ends. But we can choose how we want to be. Sometimes we can't, but it's our actions at the time that will still allow us to have options.

      Well that just got deep.

      Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote: There should be a game where we deport puffle creatures off the island.

      Hear that, you Dog Puffle abominations?! You're finally gonna be deported!

      PWAADD Take that!

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: There should be a game where we deport puffle creatures off the island.

      Hear that, you Dog Puffle abominations?! You're finally gonna be deported!

      PWAADD Take that!

      Club penguin is no longer creative. They just base things off of real life , and make parties based on their movies.

        Loading editor
    • But seriously, though. I think the renovated Lodge looks great. It doesn't really have a homey feeling anymore, but it does have a calm atmosphere.

        Loading editor
    • I know this was made a while ago, but I really can't stand "old cp" people anymore. I'm sort of old (6 years) and I still love CP. It definitely doesn't live up to how it was back when I joined, but the lodge was really useless. It still is actually. It still has the comfortable feel to it, so shush. I agree that the parties mostly suck lately, but they're not completely terrible. I agree that the new clothes are bad, but I guess kids now like them. The furniture is fine. New rooms are generally pretty good. Yeah, a lot of the music is bad now, but it's alright. My only complaints really are the parties, the clothes, the music, and the takeover parties. Oh, and of course the PSA missions. They should have kept those. I get it with a few things, but really, you can make the best out of it. Sometimes I think people just hate new cp because it's not old cp. Even if it's good, they hate it because it's new. Of course, some people might genuinely hate new cp, and I might be completely wrong. This is just my opinion, so don't get upset about it.

        Loading editor
    • Pengwe53152 wrote: I know this was made a while ago, but I really can't stand "old cp" people anymore. I'm sort of old (6 years) and I still love CP. It definitely doesn't live up to how it was back when I joined, but the lodge was really useless. It still is actually. It still has the comfortable feel to it, so shush. I agree that the parties mostly suck lately, but they're not completely terrible. I agree that the new clothes are bad, but I guess kids now like them. The furniture is fine. New rooms are generally pretty good. Yeah, a lot of the music is bad now, but it's alright. My only complaints really are the parties, the clothes, the music, and the takeover parties. Oh, and of course the PSA missions. They should have kept those. I get it with a few things, but really, you can make the best out of it. Sometimes I think people just hate new cp because it's not old cp. Even if it's good, they hate it because it's new. Of course, some people might genuinely hate new cp, and I might be completely wrong. This is just my opinion, so don't get upset about it.

      Preach!

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.