FANDOM


  • Alright, it's now July 21st, 2015 (at least when I start this post)> We have around 2-3 months left until the grand Anniversary of CP! What I know is that more than 1 room will be decorated as confirmed in an interview, and it will be the biggest Anniversary party ever. So here, let's talk about:

    1) Date

    2) Information

    3) Size of the Party

    4) Colours for the hat

    5) Mascots

    6) Features

    Let's try to keep this page up until maybe October? After that,w e could see what changed and what's similar to our ideas. Let's go ahead and describe our ideas!

    July 30th 2015 UPDATE: Club Penguin is also letting us vote for 3 of the rooms decorations from previous parties. What rooms should they be (for the ones that already have 3 room choices) and why? And, how big would the party be?

      Loading editor
      • Date: October 15, 2015 - October 29, 2015
      • Information: Herbert and Tusk team up to destroy CP Island. They kidnap every mascot (even The Director but that's in the end). At the start, The Director gives the penguins information, infiltrate their bases, whatever (just like in Operation: Blackout). At the end of attacking Tusk and Herbert, Gary brings the Time Trekker to travel to the past one favorite party of each year. Plus, the CP Island gets decorated with a mix of every decoration from past parties; Halloween, April Fools', Christmas, Merry Walrus, Pirate, Card-Jitsu, Marvel Super Hero, anything.
      • Size of the Party: Huge; taking place around CP Island plus the past parties.
      • Colors of the hat: The first 12 puffles' colors
      • Mascots: Everybody including Tusk
      • Features: Free membership, Google will make a Doodle in honor of CP's 10th Anniversary, a "beta hat" for puffles, and another TV Special for CP's 10th Anniversary.

      That's what I believe. I also believe Herbert joins forces with Skip and haunt CP Island. However, I'd REALLY love to see CP use my October 2015 idea.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not going to do all that stuff. Instead, I'm just going to say that I want: the colors of the hat will be Lavender, and Maroon; and there will be a vote between those 2 colors to decide what the new color will be. It's ingenious.

        Loading editor
    • Here is mine:

      • Date: October 21-28th 2015
      • Information: During the building of the Anniversary party, 1 week before the epic new Halloween party, a new villain called Fangs, an evil and powerful vampire, sthriving for island conquer, eternal darkness, vampire island, and penguin slaves as well as their blood. However, before he struck, he commenced his plan by commanding his vampire penguins to attack. These vampire penguins did what he commanded, and haunted up the island, as well as the Anniversary party. Eventually, it turned from a sunny celebration to a Halloween-like haunting Anniversary. However, while Gary was aware of the evil vampire, he made sure nobody knew about it, and decided to keep the vampire based decorations around. The sky was dusk, the island was decorated in the Anniversary Hat's colour; dark black and blood red, because of the vampires. Thus led to a Halloween-Anniversary, and it was extremely spooky, because during the party, the Forest became extremely dark, and blood glowed on the floor, near a darkened, creepier forest bed. In the back, there was a small blood trail showing a way into the forest, but it was not open (yet).
      • Size: It would be the entire island. The Town, Dock, Plaza, Snow Forts, Beach, Forest, Cove, Coffee Shop, Dance Club and Book Room would be the center attention, while the other rooms like the Mine Shack, University, Skate Park, Ski Village and Hill, Dojo and Wilds would be given some decorations, and a dark sky, but not as huge as the first rooms I mentioned. The main attraction would be at the Town, with the island dressed as a haunted city. Like the 3rd, there would be a city-like Town, but instead Halloweenish and sponsering fake ads, as well as the 10th Anniversary.
      • Colours of the Hat: Blood-Red and Dark-Black
      • Mascots: Gary, Aunt Arctic, the Penguin Band, Cadence, Rookie, PH, Sasquatch and Fangs for a brief appearance.
      • Features: Haunted Appearances, Anniversary Store at the Snow Forts (everyone purchase, 10 items with prices from 100 to 500), free Anniversary hat boxes at Coffee Shop, Plaza Cove and Ski Village.

      I'll also have a Halloween Party 2015 idea written, and later on post the link down here:


        Loading editor
    • Guys, reember Halloween PArty 2014? Well, if that weren't EPIC enough, and the staff saying it and the Anniversary will both be epic, I'm betting they'll be the highlights of the year.

        Loading editor
    • 1) Date: October 24 - (when the halloween party 2015 ends)

      2) Information: One day, G finds the Time Trekker in a forest somewhere, and fixes it, but his arm slips and he goes to the the past, giving him an idea. He gets his entire family, and the other mascot's families. He organizes a party, inviting Rockhopper's emotions, Star Wars characters, the monsters from MU, Teen Beach Movie characters, Rocky and CeCe, Spiderman, The Avengers, Elsa ect. ect. ect., and bakes a cake, inviting everybody.

      3) Size of the Party: The Town. ( Note: The toilet paper on the roof of the Dance Club. )

      4) Colours for the hat: A pattern of puffles and beta-hats.

      5) Mascots: Every mascot, even one time mascots like Kermit, and Darth Herbert.

      6) Features: A party catalog, giving away rare items like the blue boa and the sunstriker, a 10 minute cartoon that plays in the Dance Club.

        Loading editor
    • two things first this could be club penguins chance to make 2015 the best year in cp history secondly i had a idea about the anniversary being turned into a bloody halloween-anniversary where if you get killed by a ghost with a knife your banned from cp until the party is over but cp would never do something like that so never mind

        Loading editor
    • 6) Features: Adding on from what CPStealer said, a HUGE catalog with some of the more desired/popular items since the game's release would be nice. Also, I'm repeating myself again here, but I thought it would be nice to revisit almost every major party from each year of the game for the anniversary as well, perhaps using the Time Trekker 3000.

        Loading editor
    • If it's been confirmed that more than 1 room (the Coffee Shop) will get decorated, then maybe the entire island will get (unless CP decides to troll us and decorate the Coffee Shop and add small decorations at the Town, thus making it 2 rooms)

        Loading editor
    • Phineas99cp wrote: If it's been confirmed that more than 1 room (the Coffee Shop) will get decorated, then maybe the entire island will get (unless CP decides to troll us and decorate the Coffee Shop and add small decorations at the Town, thus making it 2 rooms)

      But I seriously don't expect that. I am sure CP will do a good job with this.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to see a VR room type feature where you could go through the designs of any given room. Kind of biased based on my interest tho xD

        Loading editor
    • Make the Time Machine smash into the coffee shop and take us to Penguin Chat

        Loading editor
    • A trampolline that when penguins go to it they start bouncing, and in the app they actually jump

        Loading editor
    • SandorL, Yes I totally agree.¬†:D

        Loading editor
    • Phineas99cp wrote:

      Phineas99cp wrote: If it's been confirmed that more than 1 room (the Coffee Shop) will get decorated, then maybe the entire island will get (unless CP decides to troll us and decorate the Coffee Shop and add small decorations at the Town, thus making it 2 rooms)

      But I seriously don't expect that. I am sure CP will do a good job with this.

      You know it wouldn't really matter, because the Halloween Party also needs some room. It's either the 10th Anniversary Party that gets a lot of room, but the Halloween Party loses some, or the opposite way. I doubt you are right, they are 99% going to do their word.

        Loading editor
    • C'mon now guys, a vampire terrorizing the island during the 10th Anniversary Party, it can't happen, but this is a great story for this year's Halloween, I think that the Club Penguin Team will decorate the entire island (I just think, this is my guess)! But, what ideas do I hear here, I know it's your opinion guys, but here we're talking about the Anniversary Party and not for the Halloween Party, I would say to save those brilliant ideas for the Halloween Party, and share them with the Club Penguin Team!

        Loading editor
    • i think they will do the anniversary party for 1 week (24-30 october) and the Halloween party for another week (30 Oct. 5 Nov), even though November wouldnt be Halloween anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Santa Jr2 wrote: C'mon now guys, a vampire terrorizing the island during the 10th Anniversary Party, it can't happen, but this is a great story for this year's Halloween, I think that the Club Penguin Team will decorate the entire island (I just think, this is my guess)! But, what ideas do I hear here, I know it's your opinion guys, but here we're talking about the Anniversary Party and not for the Halloween Party, I would say to save those brilliant ideas for the Halloween Party, and share them with the Club Penguin Team!

      Skip was doing something some-what similar to my Fangs the vampenguin idea, besides, I only did it because I thought it would be cool. Plus, a dark black and blood red hat would look cool.

        Loading editor
    • 1) October 24, 2015- October 31, 2015

      2) Rockhopper plans to bring some soda for the 10th Anniversary Party. But his ship crashes into an Iceberg. The penguins have to rescue Rockhopper and Yarr to have a 10th Anniversary Party!

      3) Beach, Dock, Puffle Berry Mall, and the Coffee Shop.

      4) Black and Orange.

      5) Rockhopper, Gary, Aunt Arctic, Rookie, Jet Pack Guy, Dot, Candence, the Penguin band, and Herbert.

      6) A party catalog, with The Shamrocker, Blue Backpack, etc.

        Loading editor
    • UglyMorton wrote:

      Santa Jr2 wrote: C'mon now guys, a vampire terrorizing the island during the 10th Anniversary Party, it can't happen, but this is a great story for this year's Halloween, I think that the Club Penguin Team will decorate the entire island (I just think, this is my guess)! But, what ideas do I hear here, I know it's your opinion guys, but here we're talking about the Anniversary Party and not for the Halloween Party, I would say to save those brilliant ideas for the Halloween Party, and share them with the Club Penguin Team!

      Skip was doing something some-what similar to my Fangs the vampenguin idea, besides, I only did it because I thought it would be cool. Plus, a dark black and blood red hat would look cool.

      Yes, I understand where your point is, but Fangs can come as a villain during the Halloween Party 2015 just like Skip did for last year's Halloween Party, and not during the 10th Anniversary Party, a dark black and a blood red hat would be cool for this year's Anniversary Party!

        Loading editor
    • Santa Jr2 wrote:

      UglyMorton wrote:

      Santa Jr2 wrote: C'mon now guys, a vampire terrorizing the island during the 10th Anniversary Party, it can't happen, but this is a great story for this year's Halloween, I think that the Club Penguin Team will decorate the entire island (I just think, this is my guess)! But, what ideas do I hear here, I know it's your opinion guys, but here we're talking about the Anniversary Party and not for the Halloween Party, I would say to save those brilliant ideas for the Halloween Party, and share them with the Club Penguin Team!

      Skip was doing something some-what similar to my Fangs the vampenguin idea, besides, I only did it because I thought it would be cool. Plus, a dark black and blood red hat would look cool.

      Yes, I understand where your point is, but Fangs can come as a villain during the Halloween Party 2015 just like Skip did for last year's Halloween Party, and not during the 10th Anniversary Party, a dark black and a blood red hat would be cool for this year's Anniversary Party!

      I mean by during the 10th Anniversary Party it begins to get all dark and Fangs begins his Vampenguin Curse, but it takes full action after the 10th Anniversary

        Loading editor
    • UglyMorton wrote:

      Santa Jr2 wrote:

      UglyMorton wrote:

      Santa Jr2 wrote: C'mon now guys, a vampire terrorizing the island during the 10th Anniversary Party, it can't happen, but this is a great story for this year's Halloween, I think that the Club Penguin Team will decorate the entire island (I just think, this is my guess)! But, what ideas do I hear here, I know it's your opinion guys, but here we're talking about the Anniversary Party and not for the Halloween Party, I would say to save those brilliant ideas for the Halloween Party, and share them with the Club Penguin Team!

      Skip was doing something some-what similar to my Fangs the vampenguin idea, besides, I only did it because I thought it would be cool. Plus, a dark black and blood red hat would look cool.

      Yes, I understand where your point is, but Fangs can come as a villain during the Halloween Party 2015 just like Skip did for last year's Halloween Party, and not during the 10th Anniversary Party, a dark black and a blood red hat would be cool for this year's Anniversary Party!

      I mean by during the 10th Anniversary Party it begins to get all dark and Fangs begins his Vampenguin Curse, but it takes full action after the 10th Anniversary


      Yes, it could happen that too, but let's wait for October and see what the Club Penguin Team has in store for us, after all we're still halfway in 2015 before there will be August and September before October!

        Loading editor
    • Santa Jr2 wrote: let's wait for October and see what the Club Penguin Team has in store for us

      I really hope it's something spectacular. 10 years is a big thing.

        Loading editor
    • Mrsnoe wrote:

      Santa Jr2 wrote: let's wait for October and see what the Club Penguin Team has in store for us

      I really hope it's something spectacular. 10 years is a big thing.

      lol just watch it be an agk takeover or dot gets married or herbert's family or gary marries aunt arctic and rookie is their child or jet pack guy explodes or the lighthouse falls and kills many or something like that




























      If you were smart enough to come down here, congrats! My actual thing is I can't wait for the 10th Anniversary, it'll probably be the best Anniversary Party, and maybe even best party of 2015! Of course, if the Halloween Party doesn't beat it of course! XP

        Loading editor
    • UglyMorton wrote: I can't wait for the 10th Anniversary, it'll probably be the best Anniversary Party, and maybe even best party of 2015! Of course, if the Halloween Party doesn't beat it of course! XP

      I'm hyped for it too, mainly because it makes sense that the team should put a lot of effort into it. 10 years is an impressive milestone, ESPECIALLY for a free to play game. I haven't seen many other free to play games stay online for this long, trust me.

        Loading editor
    • "There will be more than one room."-CP Team They're just going to troll and add minor decorations to the Town.

        Loading editor
    • CPStealer wrote: "There will be more than one room."-CP Team They're just going to troll and add minor decorations to the Town.

      Just watch 1 DAY before the party, CP closes and Toontown reopens.




      Actually, that would be sorta good, because I miss my 107 laff Master Sammie :(......

        Loading editor
    • The blog a uploaded a vote of what the beach will look like. There is the Adventure Party 2009, Holiday Party 2012 and Penguin Cup 2014! I think that the 10th anniversary will be the biggest party in Club Penguin! I think that there will be rooms from each party! They will also upload votes for the Pizza Parlor and for the Cove!

        Loading editor
    • I hope to be and anniversary party and Halloween party. Because they can make ONLY an anniversary party.

        Loading editor
    • Guess who's back!




      Olaf Puffle!

        Loading editor
    • The entire island will problably have past decorations, like the Beach

        Loading editor
    • Superalvi100 wrote: The entire island will problably have past decorations, like the Beach

      yes but i think it will start in october 24 so where's halloween party? it is the 10th anniversary but also the 10th halloween party!

        Loading editor
    • Superalvi100
      Superalvi100 removed this reply because:
      untrue
      16:51, July 30, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • but it could be:

      24-28: Anniversary

      30 oct-5 nov: halloween

        Loading editor
    • Superalvi100 wrote: The entire island will problably have past decorations, like the Beach

      Most likely not, because then they would ask for all the rooms.

        Loading editor
    • Just give us a Medieval anniversary.

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.