FANDOM


  • PSS is going to be amazing! Look this pictures from CP Space (don't hate Riyita's the only one who found those)

    PSS1

    Some 3D items! Also the Sled from "The Night Of The Living Sled"!

    PSS2

    The archway!

    PSS3

    Bean Counters minigame in 3D!

    PSS5

    A message from the EPF. This reminds me Operation: Blackout actually. Jet Pack Guy says that Garyis missing (probably Herbert kidnapped him). Also Herbert says that he rules CP and that the EPF is finished! Maybe Operation: Blackout 3D edition?!

      Loading editor
    • "from CP Space"
      "Riyita found those"


      How about we credit the person who actually made them and not the guy who just reuploaded them on his blog without even sourcing the images?

      http://craigvoigtart.com/

        Loading editor
    • Yes, he found those, but he didn't credit the actual artist that made those.

        Loading editor
    • Who the hell is Riyita and why everyone hates him/her so much?

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote:

      PSS5

      Even though that EPF phone image is potentially a scrapped idea. They could've used the newer one like this. Idk. Both are okay though.

      CUSTOM EPF Phone PSS
        Loading editor
    • I posted them here so ppl can see them. Not to fight who created them and whouploaded them:P

        Loading editor
    • Looks pretty cool! I hope that PSS really will be amazing like you say it will.

        Loading editor
    • can't wait to log in PSS and say "back when i joined this was a 2D game with thick crooked lines"

        Loading editor
    • more sneak peeks
      Games v disney 22 club penguin

      puffle hats

      Games v disney 20 club penguin

      dresses and neck item

        Loading editor
    • Superalvi100 wrote:

      more sneak peeks
      Games v disney 22 club penguin

      puffle hats

      Games v disney 20 club penguin

      dresses and neck item

      WOAH!! That's amazing!!

        Loading editor
    • SetoKaybola wrote: Who the hell is Riyita and why everyone hates him/her so much?

      Riyita is (in my opinion) one of the most talented fan bloggers of Club Penguin. He owns a blog called Club Penguin Space since around 2012, but he's been playing since 2006 or 2007. The reason why many people here in the wiki dislike him is because they consider him one of the bigger complainers of the game, as he does reviews on the parties and usually says things about how unfair the chat filter is, I don't blame him, though.

        Loading editor
    • Pinkie Pie Puffle wrote:

      SetoKaybola wrote: Who the hell is Riyita and why everyone hates him/her so much?

      Riyita is (in my opinion) one of the most talented fan bloggers of Club Penguin. He owns a blog called Club Penguin Space since around 2012, but he's been playing since 2006 or 2007. The reason why many people here in the wiki dislike him is because they consider him one of the bigger complainers of the game, as he does reviews on the parties and usually says things about how unfair the chat filter is, I don't blame him, though.

      That's more like why everyone hates saarapril, even thou she quit blogging already. Everyone has a little "hate" on Riyita because he never mentions sources and most of the times claim he found them alone, inside the game files, like if it haven't been on the internet in someones portfolio for a freaking billion of years.

        Loading editor
    • the same artist who made these items said that PSS is only coming early 2017...

        Loading editor
    • Watatsuki wrote:

      "from CP Space"
      "Riyita found those"


      How about we credit the person who actually made them and not the guy who just reuploaded them on his blog without even sourcing the images?

      http://craigvoigtart.com/

      I don't know who told me not to rely too much on Riyita's blog. Anyways, that's a fan blog. Someone once told me that. Also, I am excited for PSS!

        Loading editor
    • http://www.clubpenguin.com/whats-new/you-decide-project-super-secret-customizable-clothing-templates

      Ta da! A link which talks about customizable clothing templates. This blog post was written by Spike Hike on May 30, 2016 (if you live in USA). Anyways, MORE INFO!!!!

        Loading editor
    • These are great

        Loading editor
    • Fangirl918 wrote: These are great

      Also, don't forget about the link I posted too. Spike Hike made a blog post about PSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOO! I WILL SOON <3 CP'S PSS ONCE IT IS HERE!!!! We get to geo-beta test the project. It will be like the Beta Test of CP that you guys had back in 2005.

        Loading editor
    • Burritos011 wrote:

      Fangirl918 wrote: These are great

      Also, don't forget about the link I posted too. Spike Hike made a blog post about PSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOO! I WILL SOON <3 CP'S PSS ONCE IT IS HERE!!!! We get to geo-beta test the project. It will be like the Beta Test of CP that you guys had back in 2005.

      Maybe a 3D Beta Hat:O

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote:

      Burritos011 wrote:

      Fangirl918 wrote: These are great

      Also, don't forget about the link I posted too. Spike Hike made a blog post about PSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOO! I WILL SOON <3 CP'S PSS ONCE IT IS HERE!!!! We get to geo-beta test the project. It will be like the Beta Test of CP that you guys had back in 2005.

      Maybe a 3D Beta Hat:O

      I said that because Megg said one time (can't remember which blog post it was) we will test parts of the project.

      Also, 3D Beta Hat= idk, but we will find out if we will get a 3D Beta Hat!

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.