FANDOM


  • When is the zootopia party gonna end? I haven't logged in in months because I don't wanna deal with spoilers and they said it was gonna be over on June 7th but it's almost the 20th and it'S STILL GOIN

    WHEN WILL IT EENNDDD I NEED TO FEED MY PUFFLES

      Loading editor
    • Not June 7th but July 6th

        Loading editor
    • I don't think there are spoilers in the party and I didn't watch the movie.

        Loading editor
    • I knew it! The Zootopia Party will be boring and dull just like

      Hopefully, Finding Dory will be better and not blow us away in a bad way.

        Loading editor
    • Burritos011 wrote: I knew it! The Zootopia Party will be boring and dull just like

      Hopefully, Finding Dory will be better and not blow us away in a bad way.

      Correction: This party was a little better than *coughs heavily Descendants Party and I will give it a 4/10. The decorations and new items are nice, but there is pretty much nothing to do.

        Loading editor
    • Burritos011 wrote:

      Burritos011 wrote: I knew it! The Zootopia Party will be boring and dull just like

      Hopefully, Finding Dory will be better and not blow us away in a bad way.

      Correction: This party was a little better than *coughs heavily Descendants Party and I will give it a 4/10. The decorations and new items are nice, but there is pretty much nothing to do.

      "and new items are nice" You will never wear an animal costume in CP excpet for like a meetup or something:P I liked the Descendants Party more, probably because I liked the movie more too

        Loading editor
    • I think you read "y" as an "e", and "l" as an "n"

      may wanna work on reading

        Loading editor
    • It is getting pretty tiring. This event made me worry more about Club Penguin's future.

        Loading editor
    • The party doesn't have any spoilers, so don't worry.

        Loading editor
    • PoriferaThief wrote: When is the zootopia party gonna end? I haven't logged in in months because I don't wanna deal with spoilers and they said it was gonna be over on June 7th but it's almost the 20th and it'S STILL GOIN

      WHEN WILL IT EENNDDD I NEED TO FEED MY PUFFLES

      I know, right! It ends on July 7th.



      now im just a orange penguin with a santa claus hat and a music jam t shirt on *sigh*

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.