FANDOM


  • Music Jam is confirmed for November. During Megg's last meetup she revealed some things about the Music Jam! What do you wan't to see for this party?
    Screenshot 132545

    That means in-island decorations!

    Screenshot 18555

    Penguin Band will visited the island!

    Screenshot 1988

    Tradition Music Jam, sounds amazing!

    Screenshot 12

    That's amazing!

    Screenshot 2066

    Maybe there will be a room poll?

    Screenshot 21333

    Maybe room poll

      Loading editor
    • YESS.

        Loading editor
    • TBH I feel like this will be clone of 2011 (which I am fine with) but plaza and town will get new decorations.

        Loading editor
    • Jess0426 wrote: TBH I feel like this will be clone of 2011 (which I am fine with) but plaza and town will get new decorations.

      I wish!!

        Loading editor
    • A traditional Music Jam? Maybe they'll care more about old players in this party. I'm excited!

        Loading editor
    • This party actually sounds promising so far. I'm glad they're taking so much input from fans for this one.

        Loading editor
    • I hope it's good.

        Loading editor
    • Yay! The Music Jam was one of my favourite parties, so I hope this lives up to the standards of the previous ones!

        Loading editor
    • I really hope the Casa Fiesta returns.

        Loading editor
    • Hey.youcp wrote: This party actually sounds promising so far. I'm glad they're taking so much input from fans for this one.

      FOR ONCE! INSTEAD OF BEING UNFAIR AND GIVING US A THIRD FROZEN PARTY! WE HAVE TO BEAR WITH THAT NOW!!!

        Loading editor
    • Here is the "YOU DECIDE" link ofr the Music Jam items: http://www.clubpenguin.com/whats-new/you-decide-music-jam-themed-items

      This is different, Megg wants us to suggest items! It's not like a poll that you have to vote, you suggest items in the comments!

        Loading editor
    • Green N Cool wrote: I really hope the Casa Fiesta returns.

      I was going to say that! WHY, GREEN N COOL, WHY?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!!

        Loading editor
    • tbh this party sounds promising, kinda looking forward to it

        Loading editor
    • I don't trust Megg on this one. :/

        Loading editor
    • Burritos011 wrote: I don't trust Megg on this one. :/

      Yeah, she always makes it seem good.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to see the Epic Show again. However, seen as Megg said "It will be more Traditional", I doubt it will happen. Idk.

      Green N Cool-Custom-Music-Jam-Forts

      Something like this maybe.

        Loading editor
    • Burritos011 wrote:

      Green N Cool wrote: I really hope the Casa Fiesta returns.

      I was going to say that! WHY, GREEN N COOL, WHY?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!!

      Jk dude! And also, you took the words right out of my mouth.

        Loading editor
    • Green N Cool wrote: I'd like to see the Epic Show again. However, seen as Megg said "It will be more Traditional", I doubt it will happen. Idk.

      Green N Cool-Custom-Music-Jam-Forts

      Something like this maybe.

      How would we know what time it is on Club Penguin? We need that Clock Tower to work right. I know it works. Overall Score on that Decoration: 9/10 It is nice, but the clock tower matters as well. So, we have a renovated Snow Forts, so that one looks beautiful.

        Loading editor
    • Rooftophype

      Rooftop's coming back!:D

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote:

      Rooftophype

      Rooftop's coming back!:D

      Nice. :) Can't wait.

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 67

      Casa Fiesta is coming back too!:D

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 715658

      New Music Jam background!

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote:

      Screenshot 67

      Casa Fiesta is coming back too!:D

      She was most likely responding to Brookelas' question about the new items.

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 723
        Loading editor
    • Thanks for posting all of this i missed megg and wolffyjumps tuesday.

        Loading editor
    • EVERYTHING WE KNOW:

      • Night sky
      • Night Club Rooftop is returning
      • Casa Fiesta is returning (new source: http://imgur.com/a/u53v4 )
      • Ski Village most likely being decorated, dance lounge decorated for sure.
      • Penguin Band & Cadence will be meetable.
      • Party starts November 2nd, 2016.
        Loading editor
    • Seth4564ti wrote: EVERYTHING WE KNOW:

      • Night sky
      • Night Club Rooftop is returning
      • Casa Fiesta is returning (new source: http://imgur.com/a/u53v4 )
      • Ski Village most likely being decorated, dance lounge decorated for sure.
      • Penguin Band & Cadence will be meetable.
      • Party starts November 2nd, 2016.

      Sounds pretty good actually

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote:

      Seth4564ti wrote: EVERYTHING WE KNOW:

      • Night sky
      • Night Club Rooftop is returning
      • Casa Fiesta is returning (new source: http://imgur.com/a/u53v4 )
      • Ski Village most likely being decorated, dance lounge decorated for sure.
      • Penguin Band & Cadence will be meetable.
      • Party starts November 2nd, 2016.

      Sounds pretty good actually

      YAY!

        Loading editor
    • Seth4564ti wrote: EVERYTHING WE KNOW:

      • Night sky
      • Night Club Rooftop is returning
      • Casa Fiesta is returning (new source: http://imgur.com/a/u53v4 )
      • Ski Village most likely being decorated, dance lounge decorated for sure.
      • Penguin Band & Cadence will be meetable.
      • Party starts November 2nd, 2016.

      Yay!

      Make Your Mark Ultimate Jam Casa Fiesta
      Make Your Mark Ultimate Jam Arcade
      Make Your Mark Ultimate Jam Night Club Rooftop
        Loading editor
    • I haven't been on this wiki in months so when I heard there was a Music Jam....it was the first time I was hyped for a party in a long time.

        Loading editor
    • Seth4564ti wrote: EVERYTHING WE KNOW:

      • Night sky
      • Night Club Rooftop is returning
      • Casa Fiesta is returning (new source: http://imgur.com/a/u53v4 )
      • Ski Village most likely being decorated, dance lounge decorated for sure.
      • Penguin Band & Cadence will be meetable.
      • Party starts November 2nd, 2016.

      "Party starts Nov. 2nd, 2016" KNEW IT!

        Loading editor
    • UPDATED LIST!

      • Night sky
      • Night Club Rooftop is returning
      • Party will be island-wide, Megg said "pretty much the whole island", including the Night Club and Dance Lounge.
      • Penguin Band & Cadence will be meetable.
      • Party starts November 2nd, 2016.
      • Penguin Band will perform at the Iceberg.
        Loading editor
    • The Music Cruise is coming back too! Megg confirmed in during a meeteup (someone took a pic of it but I don't remember who it was:P)

        Loading editor
    • As I previously asked before, is there any room files found yet?

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote: As I previously asked before, is there any room files found yet?

      Maybe as the wind grows faster, my nose grows longer, the dewdrops cryer, as donald's face gets smushier, and as ozzy gets crazier.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote: As I previously asked before, is there any room files found yet?

      Wednesdays are the days you wanna ask on.

        Loading editor
    • Seth4564ti wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote: As I previously asked before, is there any room files found yet?

      Wednesdays are the days you wanna ask on.

      ok

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote:

      Screenshot 715658

      New Music Jam background!

      Finally, A new background! I'm tired of looking at those messages which say: "You already have this item." Nowadays, I don't meet characters as they don't have a new background.

        Loading editor
    • Well Music Jam is finally here [Perfoming for you]

      The Party is good if you like the old parties.

      Its kinda like the 10th Anivessary Party, but everything is from the Music Jam Party parties instead of all parties.

      Although for some reason, the Cove, Ski Village and Ski Hill are daytime while everything else is nightime

      It is explained when you go to the beach... but it is still a little bit confusing.

        Loading editor
    • After playing the game without the game-breaking glitches, I have to say, I still dislike this party. I said that some of the other problems I've had with this parties include the reused rooms, the calendar quest, and the length of the party, but now that I think about it, these aren't the problems that bug me the most.

      One thing that really irks me is what wasn't in this party. One thing that really bothers me is the lack of some classical Music Jam staple that really wouldn't have been too difficult to implement, such as the Floor Piano at the Cave, or the Music Maker that could have been placed just about anywhere (I feel like the Puffle Wilds, the Stadium, or the School would have been a good place to put these, just to name a few). There's also the lack of any decoration in the Night Club; all the Dance Lounge has is an entrance to the Rooftop; and the Club Penguin team seems to have went out of there way to vacate the rooftop of everything interesting (they could have at least added the JPA Landing Pad back). As a location on the island focusing on music, this feels somewhat insulting actually, as they could have at least put up some kind of decoration, even if it were to be small.

      There's also that lack of interactivity that the older Music Jams are known for. There's the Casa Fiesta, which is glitched, and the Lighthouse, which you can create music in whenever, besides that, you can do the Calendar Quest for some dialogue and items, and that's it. At other parties, there were stages you could "perform" on (okay, you stood on the stage to have music play, but still, it was more interesting than this).

      I have to, however, give this party points for the return of several past features such as the Casa Fiesta, Music Cruise, Backstage, Rooftop, and Orca Straw (I guess, it didn't really reappear in its interactable phase, but it still appeared; it's more of a decoration, than a feature). Plus they did expand the stage in the lighthouse to allow more musicians to fit on it. Plus they did release a few new items, even if most of them were based off Club Penguin mascots; it's better than dressing up as Dory, or Arlo. However, besides this, the party didn't really have anything new to offer.

      Overall, I give this party a 3.9/10, because a 4 feels too generous, but anything lower than a 3.8 feels too harsh. It's less than average, but an improvement over parties such as the Music Jam 2014 and just about any other party this year. However, this party is just Music Jam Lite; it allows younger players to get a taste of Music Jam, but older players can't really get the same enjoyment out of it as something like Make Your Mark: The Ultimate Jam, or Music Jam 2008-2011.

      While unrelated to the party, I'd also like to point out that the latest yearbook hasn't been added to the bookshelf...

        Loading editor
    • AnonymousDuckLover wrote: After playing the game without the game-breaking glitches, I have to say, I still dislike this party. I said that some of the other problems I've had with this parties include the reused rooms, the calendar quest, and the length of the party, but now that I think about it, these aren't the problems that bug me the most.

      One thing that really irks me is what wasn't in this party. One thing that really bothers me is the lack of some classical Music Jam staple that really wouldn't have been too difficult to implement, such as the Floor Piano at the Cave, or the Music Maker that could have been placed just about anywhere (I feel like the Puffle Wilds, the Stadium, or the School would have been a good place to put these, just to name a few). There's also the lack of any decoration in the Night Club; all the Dance Lounge has is an entrance to the Rooftop; and the Club Penguin team seems to have went out of there way to vacate the rooftop of everything interesting (they could have at least added the JPA Landing Pad back). As a location on the island focusing on music, this feels somewhat insulting actually, as they could have at least put up some kind of decoration, even if it were to be small.

      There's also that lack of interactivity that the older Music Jams are known for. There's the Casa Fiesta, which is glitched, and the Lighthouse, which you can create music in whenever, besides that, you can do the Calendar Quest for some dialogue and items, and that's it. At other parties, there were stages you could "perform" on (okay, you stood on the stage to have music play, but still, it was more interesting than this).

      I have to, however, give this party points for the return of several past features such as the Casa Fiesta, Music Cruise, Backstage, Rooftop, and Orca Straw (I guess, it didn't really reappear in its interactable phase, but it still appeared; it's more of a decoration, than a feature). Plus they did expand the stage in the lighthouse to allow more musicians to fit on it. Plus they did release a few new items, even if most of them were based off Club Penguin mascots; it's better than dressing up as Dory, or Arlo. However, besides this, the party didn't really have anything new to offer.

      Overall, I give this party a 3.9/10, because a 4 feels too generous, but anything lower than a 3.8 feels too harsh. It's less than average, but an improvement over parties such as the Music Jam 2014 and just about any other party this year. However, this party is just Music Jam Lite; it allows younger players to get a taste of Music Jam, but older players can't really get the same enjoyment out of it as something like Make Your Mark: The Ultimate Jam, or Music Jam 2008-2011.

      While unrelated to the party, I'd also like to point out that the latest yearbook hasn't been added to the bookshelf...

      This is EXACTLY what I think of this party. EXACTLY.

        Loading editor
    • Seth4564ti wrote:

      AnonymousDuckLover wrote: After playing the game without the game-breaking glitches, I have to say, I still dislike this party. I said that some of the other problems I've had with this parties include the reused rooms, the calendar quest, and the length of the party, but now that I think about it, these aren't the problems that bug me the most.

      One thing that really irks me is what wasn't in this party. One thing that really bothers me is the lack of some classical Music Jam staple that really wouldn't have been too difficult to implement, such as the Floor Piano at the Cave, or the Music Maker that could have been placed just about anywhere (I feel like the Puffle Wilds, the Stadium, or the School would have been a good place to put these, just to name a few). There's also the lack of any decoration in the Night Club; all the Dance Lounge has is an entrance to the Rooftop; and the Club Penguin team seems to have went out of there way to vacate the rooftop of everything interesting (they could have at least added the JPA Landing Pad back). As a location on the island focusing on music, this feels somewhat insulting actually, as they could have at least put up some kind of decoration, even if it were to be small.

      There's also that lack of interactivity that the older Music Jams are known for. There's the Casa Fiesta, which is glitched, and the Lighthouse, which you can create music in whenever, besides that, you can do the Calendar Quest for some dialogue and items, and that's it. At other parties, there were stages you could "perform" on (okay, you stood on the stage to have music play, but still, it was more interesting than this).

      I have to, however, give this party points for the return of several past features such as the Casa Fiesta, Music Cruise, Backstage, Rooftop, and Orca Straw (I guess, it didn't really reappear in its interactable phase, but it still appeared; it's more of a decoration, than a feature). Plus they did expand the stage in the lighthouse to allow more musicians to fit on it. Plus they did release a few new items, even if most of them were based off Club Penguin mascots; it's better than dressing up as Dory, or Arlo. However, besides this, the party didn't really have anything new to offer.

      Overall, I give this party a 3.9/10, because a 4 feels too generous, but anything lower than a 3.8 feels too harsh. It's less than average, but an improvement over parties such as the Music Jam 2014 and just about any other party this year. However, this party is just Music Jam Lite; it allows younger players to get a taste of Music Jam, but older players can't really get the same enjoyment out of it as something like Make Your Mark: The Ultimate Jam, or Music Jam 2008-2011.

      While unrelated to the party, I'd also like to point out that the latest yearbook hasn't been added to the bookshelf...

      This is EXACTLY what I think of this party. EXACTLY.

      And who said your opinions matter? Nobody!

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Seth4564ti wrote:

      AnonymousDuckLover wrote: After playing the game without the game-breaking glitches, I have to say, I still dislike this party. I said that some of the other problems I've had with this parties include the reused rooms, the calendar quest, and the length of the party, but now that I think about it, these aren't the problems that bug me the most.

      One thing that really irks me is what wasn't in this party. One thing that really bothers me is the lack of some classical Music Jam staple that really wouldn't have been too difficult to implement, such as the Floor Piano at the Cave, or the Music Maker that could have been placed just about anywhere (I feel like the Puffle Wilds, the Stadium, or the School would have been a good place to put these, just to name a few). There's also the lack of any decoration in the Night Club; all the Dance Lounge has is an entrance to the Rooftop; and the Club Penguin team seems to have went out of there way to vacate the rooftop of everything interesting (they could have at least added the JPA Landing Pad back). As a location on the island focusing on music, this feels somewhat insulting actually, as they could have at least put up some kind of decoration, even if it were to be small.

      There's also that lack of interactivity that the older Music Jams are known for. There's the Casa Fiesta, which is glitched, and the Lighthouse, which you can create music in whenever, besides that, you can do the Calendar Quest for some dialogue and items, and that's it. At other parties, there were stages you could "perform" on (okay, you stood on the stage to have music play, but still, it was more interesting than this).

      I have to, however, give this party points for the return of several past features such as the Casa Fiesta, Music Cruise, Backstage, Rooftop, and Orca Straw (I guess, it didn't really reappear in its interactable phase, but it still appeared; it's more of a decoration, than a feature). Plus they did expand the stage in the lighthouse to allow more musicians to fit on it. Plus they did release a few new items, even if most of them were based off Club Penguin mascots; it's better than dressing up as Dory, or Arlo. However, besides this, the party didn't really have anything new to offer.

      Overall, I give this party a 3.9/10, because a 4 feels too generous, but anything lower than a 3.8 feels too harsh. It's less than average, but an improvement over parties such as the Music Jam 2014 and just about any other party this year. However, this party is just Music Jam Lite; it allows younger players to get a taste of Music Jam, but older players can't really get the same enjoyment out of it as something like Make Your Mark: The Ultimate Jam, or Music Jam 2008-2011.

      While unrelated to the party, I'd also like to point out that the latest yearbook hasn't been added to the bookshelf...

      This is EXACTLY what I think of this party. EXACTLY.

      And who said your opinions matter? Nobody!

      And who said we said our opinions matter? Nobody!

        Loading editor
    • The Science Monkey wrote: Well Music Jam is finally here [Perfoming for you]

      The Party is good if you like the old parties.

      Its kinda like the 10th Anivessary Party, but everything is from the Music Jam Party parties instead of all parties.

      Although for some reason, the Cove, Ski Village and Ski Hill are daytime while everything else is nightime

      It is explained when you go to the beach... but it is still a little bit confusing.

      The sky at the beach is really weird. The ocra-straw was nice though.

      Beach dayandnight

      This photograph by Stephen Wilkes shows what the beach looks like on Club Penguin

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      And who said your opinions matter? Nobody!

      Have you ever heard of free speech? I don't think you have.

        Loading editor
    • Well, the Ski Village ended up not being decorated AT ALL.

      I give it a 5/10 cause all we get are pins -.-

        Loading editor
    • I've noticed that the skies of various rooms do not match up. Only some of them have the dark sky; the undecorated rooms still have the blue sky. Quite an oversight, if you ask me.

      Personally I feel that the most interesting thing about this party, besides checking out the rooms, is the mascots' dialogue. Most party these days are just Calendar Quests.

        Loading editor
    • Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      And who said your opinions matter? Nobody!

      Have you ever heard of free speech? I don't think you have.

      Free Speech is terrible when it's used against people. I prefer restricted speech and protect people than free speech and leading to millions dying because of it.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      And who said your opinions matter? Nobody!

      Have you ever heard of free speech? I don't think you have.

      Free Speech is terrible when it's used against people. I prefer restricted speech and protect people than free speech and leading to millions dying because of it.

      People only die by free speech only because other people don't like what they are saying and so those people silence them. Permanently.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Free Speech is terrible when it's used against people. I prefer restricted speech and protect people than free speech and leading to millions dying because of it.

      Exactly how were Seth and Duck using their free speech "against people"?

        Loading editor
    • Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Free Speech is terrible when it's used against people. I prefer restricted speech and protect people than free speech and leading to millions dying because of it.

      Exactly how were Seth and Duck using their free speech "against people"?

      I forgot

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Free Speech is terrible when it's used against people. I prefer restricted speech and protect people than free speech and leading to millions dying because of it.

      Exactly how were Seth and Duck using their free speech "against people"?

      I forgot

      scrub

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote: And who said your opinions matter? Nobody!

      Ohh, I guess I should just delete every opinion I've ever posted on the internet ever. A good month, probably even longer, of tedious work, I greet you. You know what, I'll just build a time machine, and stop myself from expressing my opinion at anytime in the past. Of course, I never have posted any opinion on the internet expecting people to actually care about it; the majority of the time, I don't even expect people to read it. I have also had people IRL tell me that my opinion matter. But hey, if I can answer your strawman, does that even make it a good strawman?

      IcyCocoaCream wrote: Free Speech is terrible when it's used against people. I prefer restricted speech and protect people than free speech and leading to millions dying because of it.

      I agree, we should stifle everybody, because people are annoying...

      Wait, your argument is probably one of the worst arguments I've ever seen. More people have been sent to their deaths because they wanted freedom of speech, than people who have died because they've had freedom of speech.

      Now, can someone please bring this back to the Music Jam 2016, or close this thread. It's getting off topic.

        Loading editor
    • AnonymousDuckLover wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote: And who said your opinions matter? Nobody!

      Ohh, I guess I should just delete every opinion I've ever posted on the internet ever. A good month, probably even longer, of tedious work, I greet you. You know what, I'll just build a time machine, and stop myself from expressing my opinion at anytime in the past. Of course, I never have posted any opinion on the internet expecting people to actually care about it; the majority of the time, I don't even expect people to read it. I have also had people IRL tell me that my opinion matter. But hey, if I can answer your strawman, does that even make it a good strawman?

      IcyCocoaCream wrote: Free Speech is terrible when it's used against people. I prefer restricted speech and protect people than free speech and leading to millions dying because of it.

      I agree, we should stifle everybody, because people are annoying...

      Wait, your argument is probably one of the worst arguments I've ever seen. More people have been sent to their deaths because they wanted freedom of speech, than people who have died because they've had freedom of speech.

      Now, can someone please bring this back to the Music Jam 2016, or close this thread. It's getting off topic.

      Since this was months ago yes, obviously, plus it's just a war zone, nothing else.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Since this was months ago yes, obviously, plus it's just a war zone, nothing else.

      it's not a warzone, it's one scrub blasting other scrubs under the charges of having an opinion

        Loading editor
    • Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Since this was months ago yes, obviously, plus it's just a war zone, nothing else.

      it's not a warzone, it's one scrub blasting other scrubs under the charges of having an opinion

      We must be on tumblr!

        Loading editor
    • PenguinMan15 wrote:

      Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Since this was months ago yes, obviously, plus it's just a war zone, nothing else.

      it's not a warzone, it's one scrub blasting other scrubs under the charges of having an opinion

      We must be on tumblr!

      I forgot what happened here so I'm leaving bad

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.