FANDOM


  • Watatsuki
    Watatsuki closed this thread because:
    stop please, I'm getting sick of having to patrol and close these threads that derail into people failing to accept that others can have opinions they don't agree with
    14:37, December 12, 2016

    Here is the discussion on Holiday Party 2016. Here you can share your thoughts, ideas, rants, likes or dislikes, or anything that is related to the party or about the Coins for Change.

      Loading editor
    • Well, I gonna start.

      I understand that this party is supposed to re-use old Holiday Parties' rooms because they need more time and effort to put on Club Penguin Island... yeah that new app.

      Now something I dont understand is giving that little app too much more priority than the party itself, I mean, even the homepage is saying about club penguin island instead of the holiday party [that might gonna change sometime so if you see a holiday party 2016 homepage, ignore this.]

      The party is well... your traditional Holiday Party with Coin for Change beside of that. not really anything new into it, [when I mean new, i mean like a revolution] just like what a holiday party should have been.

      Speaking of coins for change, does even club penguin does that anymore? I mean, there isnt a video about coins for change 2015 and how it helped a lot of people by turning virtual money into real money for charity and such thing, it was a neat idea where you feel that you did a great job playing a virtual MMO.

      Well, I hope that this coins for change at least get a video.

      Well, at least I gonna have fun seeing a lot of Alola Sandslashes in my screen

        Loading editor
    • The Science Monkey wrote: Well, I gonna start.

      I understand that this party is supposed to re-use old Holiday Parties' rooms because they need more time and effort to put on Club Penguin Island... yeah that new app.

      Now something I dont understand is giving that little app too much more priority than the party itself, I mean, even the homepage is saying about club penguin island instead of the holiday party [that might gonna change sometime so if you see a holiday party 2016 homepage, ignore this.]

      The party is well... your traditional Holiday Party with Coin for Change beside of that. not really anything new into it, [when I mean new, i mean like a revolution] just like what a holiday party should have been.

      Speaking of coins for change, does even club penguin does that anymore? I mean, there isnt a video about coins for change 2015 and how it helped a lot of people by turning virtual money into real money for charity and such thing, it was a neat idea where you feel that you did a great job playing a virtual MMO.

      Well, I hope that this coins for change at least get a video.

      Well, at least I gonna have fun seeing a lot of Alola Sandslashes in my screen

      What are you talking about? There were new decorations!

        Loading editor
    • there are holiday party ads in the homepage, just not in play page

        Loading editor
    • It's just like all the other parties in 2016. Reused rooms and everything members only.

        Loading editor
    • well at least it has a lot of decorations, unlike other parties, and hidden lake and mine are new

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote: It's just like all the other parties in 2016. Reused rooms and everything members only.

      Except for the pins and backgrounds, because everyone will collect them just to prove they attended the party, and make their account look rarer while they rot in their inventory because the site releases too many at a time for any to actually be used practically wants those.

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote: It's just like all the other parties in 2016. Reused rooms and everything members only.

      No, the decorations in the Mine and Hidden Lake were new.

        Loading editor
    • for me this party is ok, would you have lots of decorated rooms but most are reused, or all decorations are new but there are only a few decorations?

        Loading editor
    • PenguinMan15 wrote:

      Olaf Puffle wrote: It's just like all the other parties in 2016. Reused rooms and everything members only.

      No, the decorations in the Mine and Hidden Lake were new.

      They are rooms from older Holiday Parties (2009, 2010)

        Loading editor
    • Superalvi100 wrote: for me this party is ok, would you have lots of decorated rooms but most are reused, or all decorations are new but there are only a few decorations?

      Are you kidding me?! There are plenty of new rooms and many returning rooms (Dojo, Hidden Lake, Boiler Room, Lighthouse, etc...) which were either popular demand or new! And 99% of the items are NEW. I have no idea what ridiculous demands you have but all I know is you need to dial it down, CP has done an excellent job with the Holiday Party. No offence but I doubt it can be considered just "OK".

        Loading editor
    • PenguinMan15 wrote:

      The Science Monkey wrote: Well, I gonna start.

      I understand that this party is supposed to re-use old Holiday Parties' rooms because they need more time and effort to put on Club Penguin Island... yeah that new app.

      Now something I dont understand is giving that little app too much more priority than the party itself, I mean, even the homepage is saying about club penguin island instead of the holiday party [that might gonna change sometime so if you see a holiday party 2016 homepage, ignore this.]

      The party is well... your traditional Holiday Party with Coin for Change beside of that. not really anything new into it, [when I mean new, i mean like a revolution] just like what a holiday party should have been.

      Speaking of coins for change, does even club penguin does that anymore? I mean, there isnt a video about coins for change 2015 and how it helped a lot of people by turning virtual money into real money for charity and such thing, it was a neat idea where you feel that you did a great job playing a virtual MMO.

      Well, I hope that this coins for change at least get a video.

      Well, at least I gonna have fun seeing a lot of Alola Sandslashes in my screen

      What are you talking about? There were new decorations!

      Ironic how the Science Monkey didn't do his research.

        Loading editor
    • The Science Monkey wrote: Here is the discussion on Holiday Party 2016. Here you can share your thoughts, ideas, rants, likes or dislikes, or anything that is related to the party or about the Coins for Change.

      Best 2016 party! I love the rooms (over 30), plenty of new items and awesome music!

        Loading editor
    • OH BOY DO I LOVE TRIPLE POSTS INSTEAD OF PUTTING ALL THE QUOTES INTO ONE POST

      IcyCocoaCream wrote: Are you kidding me?! There are plenty of new rooms and many returning rooms (Dojo, Hidden Lake, Boiler Room, Lighthouse, etc...)

      The Dojo is just the old decorations slapped on to the new design, and the Lighthouse isn't new.

      And 99% of the items are NEW.

      Yes, but the items in crossovers are also new. The problem isn't the items themselves, but the fact that the only things that non-members are given are pins and a background. At least old CP had the decency to give non-members hats.

      I have no idea what ridiculous demands you have but all I know is you need to dial it down, CP has done an excellent job with the Holiday Party.

      We aren't demanding anything. The basic way the game's being handled is complete bullcrap, it's not like we're asking for "every room decorated all original must be absolutely perfect". The CP community wants the correct rooms recycled, as well as just a lot more effort.

      No offence but I doubt it can be considered just "OK".

      Calling any 2016 party "ok" is literally a compliment.

      Ironic how the Science Monkey didn't do his research.

      don't be a salty sailor u scrub

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      PenguinMan15 wrote:

      The Science Monkey wrote: Well, I gonna start.

      I understand that this party is supposed to re-use old Holiday Parties' rooms because they need more time and effort to put on Club Penguin Island... yeah that new app.

      Now something I dont understand is giving that little app too much more priority than the party itself, I mean, even the homepage is saying about club penguin island instead of the holiday party [that might gonna change sometime so if you see a holiday party 2016 homepage, ignore this.]

      The party is well... your traditional Holiday Party with Coin for Change beside of that. not really anything new into it, [when I mean new, i mean like a revolution] just like what a holiday party should have been.

      Speaking of coins for change, does even club penguin does that anymore? I mean, there isnt a video about coins for change 2015 and how it helped a lot of people by turning virtual money into real money for charity and such thing, it was a neat idea where you feel that you did a great job playing a virtual MMO.

      Well, I hope that this coins for change at least get a video.

      Well, at least I gonna have fun seeing a lot of Alola Sandslashes in my screen

      What are you talking about? There were new decorations!

      Ironic how the Science Monkey didn't do his research.

      I turned from Science Monkey to Lazy Monkey.

      But, doing my researches now, I can say, the only "new" room, is the Mine room and Hidden Lake

      The other rooms were re used but change a few things

      Like the Boiler Room

      Christmas Party 2008 Boiler Room

      Boiler Room from 2008

      Holiday Party 2016 Boiler Room

      "New" Boiler Room

      The Lighthouse

      Holiday Party 2009 Lighthouse

      Lighthouse Room from 2009

      Holiday Party 2016 Lighthouse

      "New" Lighthouse

      and the Dojo

      Holiday Party 2010 Dojo Courtyard

      Dojo Countyard from 2010

      Holiday Party 2016 Dojo Courtyard

      "New" Dojo Countyard

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Superalvi100 wrote: for me this party is ok, would you have lots of decorated rooms but most are reused, or all decorations are new but there are only a few decorations?

      Are you kidding me?! There are plenty of new rooms and many returning rooms (Dojo, Hidden Lake, Boiler Room, Lighthouse, etc...) which were either popular demand or new! And 99% of the items are NEW. I have no idea what ridiculous demands you have but all I know is you need to dial it down, CP has done an excellent job with the Holiday Party. No offence but I doubt it can be considered just "OK".

      There are no new rooms, only returning rooms. Most of the items are recolored and they are for members. This party is "meh" in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Superalvi100 wrote: for me this party is ok, would you have lots of decorated rooms but most are reused, or all decorations are new but there are only a few decorations?

      Are you kidding me?! There are plenty of new rooms and many returning rooms (Dojo, Hidden Lake, Boiler Room, Lighthouse, etc...) which were either popular demand or new! And 99% of the items are NEW. I have no idea what ridiculous demands you have but all I know is you need to dial it down, CP has done an excellent job with the Holiday Party. No offence but I doubt it can be considered just "OK".

      sorry for having an opinion, plus i didn't say it is bad

        Loading editor
    • i didn't even read it all but sheesh chill down dude i never argued about it and you throwing your blah blah blah at me

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Superalvi100 wrote: for me this party is ok, would you have lots of decorated rooms but most are reused, or all decorations are new but there are only a few decorations?

      Are you kidding me?! There are plenty of new rooms and many returning rooms (Dojo, Hidden Lake, Boiler Room, Lighthouse, etc...) which were either popular demand or new! And 99% of the items are NEW. I have no idea what ridiculous demands you have but all I know is you need to dial it down, CP has done an excellent job with the Holiday Party. No offence but I doubt it can be considered just "OK".

      There are no new rooms, only returning rooms. Most of the items are recolored and they are for members. This party is "meh" in my opinion.

      the hidden lake is new, the mine is new, and boiler room is new (well, kinda because they replaced the ice wall with the regular wall), the rooms are returned because they don't have time to make many new rooms

        Loading editor
    • what i said:

      this party is ok

      what he understood:

      THIS PARTY IS HORRIBLE!!!1 WORST CRAP TO HAPPEN TO CLUB PENGUIN SINCE IT EXISTED! WORST HOLIDAY PARTY I HATE IT!!! ITENS ARE REPEATED AND ROONS 2!!

        Loading editor
    • sorry for all these replies but seriously, it's nearly impossible to say anything these days without offending someone, people these days are too milk-with-pear spoiled

        Loading editor
    • I hate how cp was too lazy to make item rewards, new furniture, and new igloos. However, I like the Christmas countdown.

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Superalvi100 wrote: for me this party is ok, would you have lots of decorated rooms but most are reused, or all decorations are new but there are only a few decorations?

      Are you kidding me?! There are plenty of new rooms and many returning rooms (Dojo, Hidden Lake, Boiler Room, Lighthouse, etc...) which were either popular demand or new! And 99% of the items are NEW. I have no idea what ridiculous demands you have but all I know is you need to dial it down, CP has done an excellent job with the Holiday Party. No offence but I doubt it can be considered just "OK".

      There are no new rooms, only returning rooms. Most of the items are recolored and they are for members. This party is "meh" in my opinion.

      The items are not recolours and returning.....for example, the HOLILY, the Merry walrus sweater, the Holiday Tie, the Coal bag, Yarr's background etc....So, you lost -50,000,000 points in the items category. There are new rooms, haven't you checked the Underground, Dojo and Lighthouse areas? Although some aren't brand brand new, they are fan-favourites. Your review is invalid in my opinion and could use some expert refinement.

        Loading editor
    • Superalvi100 wrote: sorry for all these replies but seriously, it's nearly impossible to say anything these days without offending someone, people these days are too milk-with-pear spoiled

      Not my fault Olaf Puffle is trying to say there are no new items when literally 95% of the Advent Calendar items are new, and 75% of them are not recoloured.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Superalvi100 wrote: sorry for all these replies but seriously, it's nearly impossible to say anything these days without offending someone, people these days are too milk-with-pear spoiled

      Not my fault Olaf Puffle is trying to say there are no new items when literally 95% of the Advent Calendar items are new, and 75% of them are not recoloured.

      doesn't change the fact that you literally flamethrowered him for saying the party is ok

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Olaf Puffle wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Superalvi100 wrote: for me this party is ok, would you have lots of decorated rooms but most are reused, or all decorations are new but there are only a few decorations?

      Are you kidding me?! There are plenty of new rooms and many returning rooms (Dojo, Hidden Lake, Boiler Room, Lighthouse, etc...) which were either popular demand or new! And 99% of the items are NEW. I have no idea what ridiculous demands you have but all I know is you need to dial it down, CP has done an excellent job with the Holiday Party. No offence but I doubt it can be considered just "OK".

      There are no new rooms, only returning rooms. Most of the items are recolored and they are for members. This party is "meh" in my opinion.

      The items are not recolours and returning.....for example, the HOLILY, the Merry walrus sweater, the Holiday Tie, the Coal bag, Yarr's background etc....So, you lost -50,000,000 points in the items category. There are new rooms, haven't you checked the Underground, Dojo and Lighthouse areas? Although some aren't brand brand new, they are fan-favourites. Your review is invalid in my opinion and could use some expert refinement.

      There are 19 items (not counting the pins and the background). 2 of them are not new, 9 of them are recolored and 8 of them are new so there are more recolored items. And most of the items are just useless. Why would someone wear a coal bag or a stinky cheese? And they are all for members again. Even in the Holidays. As you said the rooms aren't new. So this is party is not good in my opinion. Your opinion is different and I respect that but you don't

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote: So, you lost -50,000,000 points in the items category.

      Your review is invalid in my opinion and could use some expert refinement.

      See, this is why I can't defend CP fans. If anyone at all says "oh it's kinda meh" then they start salting and act like the person in question said it was the worst thing ever and doesn't respect anyone else's opinions.

      but hey if i keep going off topic about this kind of stuff hey.you or wata will close the thread so rip

        Loading editor
    • BRING MERRY WALRUS BACK!

        Loading editor
    • #BringBackMerryWalrus
      
        Loading editor
    • in club penguin christmas is walrus?

        Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote: in club penguin christmas is walrus?

      Merry Walrus is a Santa-like character thar appeared in 2014 and 2015.

        Loading editor
    • I'm leaving wikia for a while

        Loading editor
    • Ifellfromgel wrote:

      #BringBackMerryWalrus
      

      He's back as a sweater

        Loading editor
    • Quackerpingu wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: in club penguin christmas is walrus?

      Merry Walrus is a Santa-like character thar appeared in 2014 and 2015.

      He didn't appear in 2015, only 2014.

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Olaf Puffle wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Superalvi100 wrote: for me this party is ok, would you have lots of decorated rooms but most are reused, or all decorations are new but there are only a few decorations?

      Are you kidding me?! There are plenty of new rooms and many returning rooms (Dojo, Hidden Lake, Boiler Room, Lighthouse, etc...) which were either popular demand or new! And 99% of the items are NEW. I have no idea what ridiculous demands you have but all I know is you need to dial it down, CP has done an excellent job with the Holiday Party. No offence but I doubt it can be considered just "OK".

      There are no new rooms, only returning rooms. Most of the items are recolored and they are for members. This party is "meh" in my opinion.

      The items are not recolours and returning.....for example, the HOLILY, the Merry walrus sweater, the Holiday Tie, the Coal bag, Yarr's background etc....So, you lost -50,000,000 points in the items category. There are new rooms, haven't you checked the Underground, Dojo and Lighthouse areas? Although some aren't brand brand new, they are fan-favourites. Your review is invalid in my opinion and could use some expert refinement.

      There are 19 items (not counting the pins and the background). 2 of them are not new, 9 of them are recolored and 8 of them are new so there are more recolored items. And most of the items are just useless. Why would someone wear a coal bag or a stinky cheese? And they are all for members again. Even in the Holidays. As you said the rooms aren't new. So this is party is not good in my opinion. Your opinion is different and I respect that but you don't

      Most of the items have a reason to be recoloured; the tent makes sense as it was a Sasquatch-related item, the jetpack makes sense as....Jetpack Guy, the Stinky Cheese makes sense as RH love its, he has a lot of items and its a present, Coal makes sense as Herbert is naughty, etc...Most items have a reason for recolouring/variant, it's not like they chose irrelevant items, notice how they chose it based around the CHARACTER.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Olaf Puffle wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Olaf Puffle wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Superalvi100 wrote: for me this party is ok, would you have lots of decorated rooms but most are reused, or all decorations are new but there are only a few decorations?

      Are you kidding me?! There are plenty of new rooms and many returning rooms (Dojo, Hidden Lake, Boiler Room, Lighthouse, etc...) which were either popular demand or new! And 99% of the items are NEW. I have no idea what ridiculous demands you have but all I know is you need to dial it down, CP has done an excellent job with the Holiday Party. No offence but I doubt it can be considered just "OK".

      There are no new rooms, only returning rooms. Most of the items are recolored and they are for members. This party is "meh" in my opinion.

      The items are not recolours and returning.....for example, the HOLILY, the Merry walrus sweater, the Holiday Tie, the Coal bag, Yarr's background etc....So, you lost -50,000,000 points in the items category. There are new rooms, haven't you checked the Underground, Dojo and Lighthouse areas? Although some aren't brand brand new, they are fan-favourites. Your review is invalid in my opinion and could use some expert refinement.

      There are 19 items (not counting the pins and the background). 2 of them are not new, 9 of them are recolored and 8 of them are new so there are more recolored items. And most of the items are just useless. Why would someone wear a coal bag or a stinky cheese? And they are all for members again. Even in the Holidays. As you said the rooms aren't new. So this is party is not good in my opinion. Your opinion is different and I respect that but you don't

      Most of the items have a reason to be recoloured; the tent makes sense as it was a Sasquatch-related item, the jetpack makes sense as....Jetpack Guy, the Stinky Cheese makes sense as RH love its, he has a lot of items and its a present, Coal makes sense as Herbert is naughty, etc...Most items have a reason for recolouring/variant, it's not like they chose irrelevant items, notice how they chose it based around the CHARACTER.

      I respect our opinion but you're just not getting the full picture of the reason behind the items, and the pins are for non-members. I'm sorry but you're not looking through the reasoning of why the items are there.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Quackerpingu wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: in club penguin christmas is walrus?

      Merry Walrus is a Santa-like character thar appeared in 2014 and 2015.

      He didn't appear in 2015, only 2014.

      He did in 2015

        Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Quackerpingu wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: in club penguin christmas is walrus?

      Merry Walrus is a Santa-like character thar appeared in 2014 and 2015.

      He didn't appear in 2015, only 2014.

      He did in 2015

      When?

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Quackerpingu wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: in club penguin christmas is walrus?

      Merry Walrus is a Santa-like character thar appeared in 2014 and 2015.

      He didn't appear in 2015, only 2014.

      He did in 2015

      When?

      In 2015...

      What did you expect?

      ... Ok for real

      From CP wikia "Holiday Party 2015 Merry Walrus returned during the Holiday Party 2015, after December 25, to give out a free Deluxe Gingerbread House to all players."

        Loading editor
    • The Science Monkey wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Quackerpingu wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: in club penguin christmas is walrus?

      Merry Walrus is a Santa-like character thar appeared in 2014 and 2015.

      He didn't appear in 2015, only 2014.

      He did in 2015

      When?

      In 2015...

      What did you expect?

      ... Ok for real

      From CP wikia "Holiday Party 2015 Merry Walrus returned during the Holiday Party 2015, after December 25, to give out a free Deluxe Gingerbread House to all players."

      Excactly

        Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:

      The Science Monkey wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Quackerpingu wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: in club penguin christmas is walrus?

      Merry Walrus is a Santa-like character thar appeared in 2014 and 2015.

      He didn't appear in 2015, only 2014.

      He did in 2015

      When?

      In 2015...

      What did you expect?

      ... Ok for real

      From CP wikia "Holiday Party 2015 Merry Walrus returned during the Holiday Party 2015, after December 25, to give out a free Deluxe Gingerbread House to all players."

      Excactly

      No, by when i meant when during the PARTY did he return, luckily you answered that already.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Quackerpingu wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: in club penguin christmas is walrus?

      Merry Walrus is a Santa-like character thar appeared in 2014 and 2015.

      He didn't appear in 2015, only 2014.

      He did in 2015

      When?

      Right after you logged off from Club Penguin

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Most of the items have a reason to be recoloured; the tent makes sense as it was a Sasquatch-related item, the jetpack makes sense as....Jetpack Guy, the Stinky Cheese makes sense as RH love its, he has a lot of items and its a present, Coal makes sense as Herbert is naughty, etc...Most items have a reason for recolouring/variant, it's not like they chose irrelevant items, notice how they chose it based around the CHARACTER.

      literally what character

      Ok in all seriousness:

      It's less about the character and more about the motif, really. After the flanderization that the characters of CP went through, there's no real character to speak of.

      Speaking of which, even if you do count the little amount of character that's there, there's still a lot of issues.

      • None of the Penguin Band give out anything even closely related to them. And the fact that all four of them are clones of each other at this point shouldn't matter, they should each have something special to them that CP can bring out with the items.
      • There is so much more to Rookie than "Fluffy Sandwich". One of the more recurring items that Rookie is known for that he isn't wearing is a rubber duck, for example.
      • Merry Walrus's gimmick is that he gives presents to everyone regardless of their behavior, to spread generosity. Putting this into context, Herbert owning coal makes zero sense. And once again, he shouldn't even be this easily meetable in the first place, considering he's still at large.
      • Even considering Dot's character decay into a Disney Princess, a handbag makes the least sense out of anything she's wearing; an outfit of some kind would be more appropriate.
      • Once again, I don't get Rockhopper's obsession over stinky cheese. It's supposed to be a one-off gag from the comics and Anchors Aweigh, and it's turned into this, because...?

      Honestly now that you've made such a huge fuss about it I think the items are the worst part of the party

        Loading editor
    • Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Most of the items have a reason to be recoloured; the tent makes sense as it was a Sasquatch-related item, the jetpack makes sense as....Jetpack Guy, the Stinky Cheese makes sense as RH love its, he has a lot of items and its a present, Coal makes sense as Herbert is naughty, etc...Most items have a reason for recolouring/variant, it's not like they chose irrelevant items, notice how they chose it based around the CHARACTER.

      literally what character

      Ok in all seriousness:

      It's less about the character and more about the motif, really. After the flanderization that the characters of CP went through, there's no real character to speak of.

      Speaking of which, even if you do count the little amount of character that's there, there's still a lot of issues.

      • None of the Penguin Band give out anything even closely related to them. And the fact that all four of them are clones of each other at this point shouldn't matter, they should each have something special to them that CP can bring out with the items.
      • There is so much more to Rookie than "Fluffy Sandwich". One of the more recurring items that Rookie is known for that he isn't wearing is a rubber duck, for example.
      • Merry Walrus's gimmick is that he gives presents to everyone regardless of their behavior, to spread generosity. Putting this into context, Herbert owning coal makes zero sense. And once again, he shouldn't even be this easily meetable in the first place, considering he's still at large.
      • Even considering Dot's character decay into a Disney Princess, a handbag makes the least sense out of anything she's wearing; an outfit of some kind would be more appropriate.
      • Once again, I don't get Rockhopper's obsession over stinky cheese. It's supposed to be a one-off gag from the comics and Anchors Aweigh, and it's turned into this, because...?

      Honestly now that you've made such a huge fuss about it I think the items are the worst part of the party

      No, they're not. And there is literally no point in making brand new unique items, they'll be gone in 2 months or so, so no complaining.

        Loading editor
    • Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Most of the items have a reason to be recoloured; the tent makes sense as it was a Sasquatch-related item, the jetpack makes sense as....Jetpack Guy, the Stinky Cheese makes sense as RH love its, he has a lot of items and its a present, Coal makes sense as Herbert is naughty, etc...Most items have a reason for recolouring/variant, it's not like they chose irrelevant items, notice how they chose it based around the CHARACTER.

      literally what character

      Ok in all seriousness:

      It's less about the character and more about the motif, really. After the flanderization that the characters of CP went through, there's no real character to speak of.

      Speaking of which, even if you do count the little amount of character that's there, there's still a lot of issues.

      • None of the Penguin Band give out anything even closely related to them. And the fact that all four of them are clones of each other at this point shouldn't matter, they should each have something special to them that CP can bring out with the items.
      • There is so much more to Rookie than "Fluffy Sandwich". One of the more recurring items that Rookie is known for that he isn't wearing is a rubber duck, for example.
      • Merry Walrus's gimmick is that he gives presents to everyone regardless of their behavior, to spread generosity. Putting this into context, Herbert owning coal makes zero sense. And once again, he shouldn't even be this easily meetable in the first place, considering he's still at large.
      • Even considering Dot's character decay into a Disney Princess, a handbag makes the least sense out of anything she's wearing; an outfit of some kind would be more appropriate.
      • Once again, I don't get Rockhopper's obsession over stinky cheese. It's supposed to be a one-off gag from the comics and Anchors Aweigh, and it's turned into this, because...?

      Honestly now that you've made such a huge fuss about it I think the items are the worst part of the party

      Dude they're the best because we usually don't get new igloos and furniture but we got new clothes

        Loading editor
    • ooooh boy double salt shakers

      IcyCocoaCream wrote: No, they're not.

      Again, considering your opinions objective facts and preventing anyone from saying anything negative about a game you like.

      And there is literally no point in making brand new unique items, they'll be gone in 2 months or so,

      We're expecting CP to shut down, but there's no definite proof that they will. Especially considering the fact that if their new mobile app cash-in to exploit 2 year olds and their love of ipads game crashes and burns, there's nothing they can go back to.

      so no complaining.

      You can't tell me what to do!

      You can't tell me what to do!


      And now to the other salt shaker. Which luckily contains less salt.

      Cheetos8089 wrote: Dude they're the best because we usually don't get new igloos and furniture but we got new clothes

      The problem is that CP players should be getting them, but they aren't. This is a phenomenon that Club Penguin's been abusing recently called learned helplessness, which in this context is them releasing a bunch of crappy stuff that the standard for content is dropped significantly. This way, when they release something half-decent that would usually get blasted, they get praise because it seems better.

      It's literally comparing polished garbage to garbage.

        Loading editor
    • Jeserator
      Jeserator removed this reply because:
      no need for this kind of behavior
      04:49, December 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Jeserator
      Jeserator removed this reply because:
      removing reply to a now deleted comment
      04:50, December 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Well, I've created a monster.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Most of the items have a reason to be recoloured; the tent makes sense as it was a Sasquatch-related item, the jetpack makes sense as....Jetpack Guy, the Stinky Cheese makes sense as RH love its, he has a lot of items and its a present, Coal makes sense as Herbert is naughty, etc...Most items have a reason for recolouring/variant, it's not like they chose irrelevant items, notice how they chose it based around the CHARACTER.

      literally what character

      Ok in all seriousness:

      It's less about the character and more about the motif, really. After the flanderization that the characters of CP went through, there's no real character to speak of.

      Speaking of which, even if you do count the little amount of character that's there, there's still a lot of issues.

      • None of the Penguin Band give out anything even closely related to them. And the fact that all four of them are clones of each other at this point shouldn't matter, they should each have something special to them that CP can bring out with the items.
      • There is so much more to Rookie than "Fluffy Sandwich". One of the more recurring items that Rookie is known for that he isn't wearing is a rubber duck, for example.
      • Merry Walrus's gimmick is that he gives presents to everyone regardless of their behavior, to spread generosity. Putting this into context, Herbert owning coal makes zero sense. And once again, he shouldn't even be this easily meetable in the first place, considering he's still at large.
      • Even considering Dot's character decay into a Disney Princess, a handbag makes the least sense out of anything she's wearing; an outfit of some kind would be more appropriate.
      • Once again, I don't get Rockhopper's obsession over stinky cheese. It's supposed to be a one-off gag from the comics and Anchors Aweigh, and it's turned into this, because...?

      Honestly now that you've made such a huge fuss about it I think the items are the worst part of the party

      No, they're not. And there is literally no point in making brand new unique items, they'll be gone in 2 months or so, so no complaining.

      If you go that way, why don't they just shut down the game tohave more time making CP Island?

        Loading editor
    • Olaf Puffle wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Most of the items have a reason to be recoloured; the tent makes sense as it was a Sasquatch-related item, the jetpack makes sense as....Jetpack Guy, the Stinky Cheese makes sense as RH love its, he has a lot of items and its a present, Coal makes sense as Herbert is naughty, etc...Most items have a reason for recolouring/variant, it's not like they chose irrelevant items, notice how they chose it based around the CHARACTER.

      literally what character

      Ok in all seriousness:

      It's less about the character and more about the motif, really. After the flanderization that the characters of CP went through, there's no real character to speak of.

      Speaking of which, even if you do count the little amount of character that's there, there's still a lot of issues.

      • None of the Penguin Band give out anything even closely related to them. And the fact that all four of them are clones of each other at this point shouldn't matter, they should each have something special to them that CP can bring out with the items.
      • There is so much more to Rookie than "Fluffy Sandwich". One of the more recurring items that Rookie is known for that he isn't wearing is a rubber duck, for example.
      • Merry Walrus's gimmick is that he gives presents to everyone regardless of their behavior, to spread generosity. Putting this into context, Herbert owning coal makes zero sense. And once again, he shouldn't even be this easily meetable in the first place, considering he's still at large.
      • Even considering Dot's character decay into a Disney Princess, a handbag makes the least sense out of anything she's wearing; an outfit of some kind would be more appropriate.
      • Once again, I don't get Rockhopper's obsession over stinky cheese. It's supposed to be a one-off gag from the comics and Anchors Aweigh, and it's turned into this, because...?

      Honestly now that you've made such a huge fuss about it I think the items are the worst part of the party

      No, they're not. And there is literally no point in making brand new unique items, they'll be gone in 2 months or so, so no complaining.

      If you go that way, why don't they just shut down the game tohave more time making CP Island?

      They're not finished the game yet and plus they don't want to lose players as they would forget by the time the game is ready.

        Loading editor
    • I like the party and the items but some items suck. Last year they gave Christmas furniture for Nonmembers but this year they gave useless junk to members. Who would want to have stinky cheese or a crab costume that can be brought in the catalog (formerly). The items the penguin band had aren't even recolored. Cp turned lazy in November 2015. We don't get new igloos, furniture, or even new puffles now we only get recolored or old junk that no one will want.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Olaf Puffle wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Most of the items have a reason to be recoloured; the tent makes sense as it was a Sasquatch-related item, the jetpack makes sense as....Jetpack Guy, the Stinky Cheese makes sense as RH love its, he has a lot of items and its a present, Coal makes sense as Herbert is naughty, etc...Most items have a reason for recolouring/variant, it's not like they chose irrelevant items, notice how they chose it based around the CHARACTER.

      literally what character

      Ok in all seriousness:

      It's less about the character and more about the motif, really. After the flanderization that the characters of CP went through, there's no real character to speak of.

      Speaking of which, even if you do count the little amount of character that's there, there's still a lot of issues.

      • None of the Penguin Band give out anything even closely related to them. And the fact that all four of them are clones of each other at this point shouldn't matter, they should each have something special to them that CP can bring out with the items.
      • There is so much more to Rookie than "Fluffy Sandwich". One of the more recurring items that Rookie is known for that he isn't wearing is a rubber duck, for example.
      • Merry Walrus's gimmick is that he gives presents to everyone regardless of their behavior, to spread generosity. Putting this into context, Herbert owning coal makes zero sense. And once again, he shouldn't even be this easily meetable in the first place, considering he's still at large.
      • Even considering Dot's character decay into a Disney Princess, a handbag makes the least sense out of anything she's wearing; an outfit of some kind would be more appropriate.
      • Once again, I don't get Rockhopper's obsession over stinky cheese. It's supposed to be a one-off gag from the comics and Anchors Aweigh, and it's turned into this, because...?

      Honestly now that you've made such a huge fuss about it I think the items are the worst part of the party

      No, they're not. And there is literally no point in making brand new unique items, they'll be gone in 2 months or so, so no complaining.

      If you go that way, why don't they just shut down the game tohave more time making CP Island?

      They're not finished the game yet and plus they don't want to lose players as they would forget by the time the game is ready.

      They are already losing players by all the awful parties

        Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote: I like the party and the items but some items suck. Last year they gave Christmas furniture for Nonmembers but this year they gave useless junk to members. Who would want to have stinky cheese or a crab costume that can be brought in the catalog (formerly). The items the penguin band had aren't even recolored. Cp turned lazy in November 2015. We don't get new igloos, furniture, or even new puffles now we only get recolored or old junk that no one will want.

      Also I agree with ultimate legend star Kirby that they didn't decorate the dojo they just put the old decorations onto the new design

        Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: I like the party and the items but some items suck. Last year they gave Christmas furniture for Nonmembers but this year they gave useless junk to members. Who would want to have stinky cheese or a crab costume that can be brought in the catalog (formerly). The items the penguin band had aren't even recolored. Cp turned lazy in November 2015. We don't get new igloos, furniture, or even new puffles now we only get recolored or old junk that no one will want.

      Also I agree with ultimate legend star Kirby that they didn't decorate the dojo they just put the old decorations onto the new design

      I agree with the crab costume thing. In 2012, it was available for non-members. However, the non-member version never came back. Instead, on all the other times it has been available, it has been the member-only version (which has a different id). And now, it is ANOTHER member version (with a third id).

        Loading editor
    • Quackerpingu wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: I like the party and the items but some items suck. Last year they gave Christmas furniture for Nonmembers but this year they gave useless junk to members. Who would want to have stinky cheese or a crab costume that can be brought in the catalog (formerly). The items the penguin band had aren't even recolored. Cp turned lazy in November 2015. We don't get new igloos, furniture, or even new puffles now we only get recolored or old junk that no one will want.

      Also I agree with ultimate legend star Kirby that they didn't decorate the dojo they just put the old decorations onto the new design

      I agree with the crab costume thing. In 2012, it was available for non-members. However, the non-member version never came back. Instead, on all the other times it has been available, it has been the member-only version (which has a different id). And now, it is ANOTHER member version (with a third id).

      They should've either brought back the Herbert disguise or made the klutzy disguise for non members

        Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: I like the party and the items but some items suck. Last year they gave Christmas furniture for Nonmembers but this year they gave useless junk to members. Who would want to have stinky cheese or a crab costume that can be brought in the catalog (formerly). The items the penguin band had aren't even recolored. Cp turned lazy in November 2015. We don't get new igloos, furniture, or even new puffles now we only get recolored or old junk that no one will want.

      Also I agree with ultimate legend star Kirby that they didn't decorate the dojo they just put the old decorations onto the new design

      Seriously if you're going to nit-pick with every single thing they do, why are you still here? Please stop trying to find flaws in every SINGLE thing they do, they're doing the best and you are not able to deny that. I'm seriously infuriated your utmost rude and disrespectful behaviour to Club Penguin, after all they're doing for us! Please, just please, stop. I-I just can't respect you anymore. I'm sorry but they do these things for us, decorate never-before, and you're just like "OOOH! It's just old decoration they put! Lazy CP!" Seriously, people like that! I-I'm so angry with you I can't explain it in words, please, just stop. Don't think of this as an opinion-bashing insult, think of this as a warning and an explanation. Good day.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: I like the party and the items but some items suck. Last year they gave Christmas furniture for Nonmembers but this year they gave useless junk to members. Who would want to have stinky cheese or a crab costume that can be brought in the catalog (formerly). The items the penguin band had aren't even recolored. Cp turned lazy in November 2015. We don't get new igloos, furniture, or even new puffles now we only get recolored or old junk that no one will want.

      Also I agree with ultimate legend star Kirby that they didn't decorate the dojo they just put the old decorations onto the new design

      Seriously if you're going to nit-pick with every single thing they do, why are you still here? Please stop trying to find flaws in every SINGLE thing they do, they're doing the best and you are not able to deny that. I'm seriously infuriated your utmost rude and disrespectful behaviour to Club Penguin, after all they're doing for us! Please, just please, stop. I-I just can't respect you anymore. I'm sorry but they do these things for us, decorate never-before, and you're just like "OOOH! It's just old decoration they put! Lazy CP!" Seriously, people like that! I-I'm so angry with you I can't explain it in words, please, just stop. Don't think of this as an opinion-bashing insult, think of this as a warning and an explanation. Good day.

      Cp is lazy. They literally slapped the old decoration onto the new design ultimate is so right

        Loading editor
    • you literally aren't learning anything from what we're saying.

      Let's break down what you said to us:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote: Seriously if you're going to nit-pick with every single thing they do, why are you still here?

      Seriously if you're going to nit-pick everything we do, why are you still here? By your logic this is exactly what we could be saying.

      Please stop trying to find flaws in every SINGLE thing they do, they're doing the best and you are not able to deny that.

      Yes we are able to deny it, because they're spending all that time on their mobile game when they could be working on something actually worthwhile.

      I'm seriously infuriated your utmost rude and disrespectful behaviour to Club Penguin, after all they're doing for us!

      What are they doing for us other than giving us material to laugh at

      Also if you're getting personally insulted about a game you like being hated, what does that say about you?

      Please, just please, stop. I-I just can't respect you anymore.

      >implying you ever respected us in the first place.

      I'm sorry but they do these things for us, decorate never-before, and you're just like "OOOH! It's just old decoration they put! Lazy CP!"

      G R A M M A R N A Z I

      >"I'm sorry, but they do these things for us, decorating stuff like never before, and you're saying "OOOH! It's just the old decorations! Lazy CP!""

      ftfy.

      Seriously, people like that!

      And we never said they couldn't...? If anything, you've been saying that we can't dislike it.

      I-I'm so angry with you I can't explain it in words, please, just stop.

      What does putting two I's in your "I'm" add to your argument?

      Again, being angry about other people disliking a game you like.

      Don't think of this as an opinion-bashing insult,

      But it is an opinion-bashing insult.

      think of this as a warning and an explanation.

      You haven't explained anything, you just yelled at us with the exact same stuff you've been saying for the past few months.

      Also, "warning"? What happens if we keep disliking it? Are you going to call the admins? Because I'm pretty sure they'd side with us.

      Good day.

      literally what is this supposed to add to your comment? It's like a while back when you said "wrongeth" for no reason.

      I know this by experience, but getting personally insulted by other people disliking something you like isn't very good for you. Because if you try to force your opinion on others, they'll just go the opposite direction even farther. No matter what you do, trying to change other people's opinions is wrong and almost always fails, and you usually end up looking like a whiny immature child. It's okay to like what you like. If you like what others don't, then more power to you. But this is honestly just sad.

        Loading editor
    • Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12 wrote: you literally aren't learning anything from what we're saying.

      Let's break down what you said to us:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote: Seriously if you're going to nit-pick with every single thing they do, why are you still here?

      Seriously if you're going to nit-pick everything we do, why are you still here? By your logic this is exactly what we could be saying.

      Please stop trying to find flaws in every SINGLE thing they do, they're doing the best and you are not able to deny that.

      Yes we are able to deny it, because they're spending all that time on their mobile game when they could be working on something actually worthwhile.

      I'm seriously infuriated your utmost rude and disrespectful behaviour to Club Penguin, after all they're doing for us!

      What are they doing for us other than giving us material to laugh at

      Also if you're getting personally insulted about a game you like being hated, what does that say about you?

      Please, just please, stop. I-I just can't respect you anymore.

      >implying you ever respected us in the first place.

      I'm sorry but they do these things for us, decorate never-before, and you're just like "OOOH! It's just old decoration they put! Lazy CP!"

      G R A M M A R N A Z I

      >"I'm sorry, but they do these things for us, decorating stuff like never before, and you're saying "OOOH! It's just the old decorations! Lazy CP!""

      ftfy.

      Seriously, people like that!

      And we never said they couldn't...? If anything, you've been saying that we can't dislike it.

      I-I'm so angry with you I can't explain it in words, please, just stop.

      What does putting two I's in your "I'm" add to your argument?

      Again, being angry about other people disliking a game you like.

      Don't think of this as an opinion-bashing insult,

      But it is an opinion-bashing insult.

      think of this as a warning and an explanation.

      You haven't explained anything, you just yelled at us with the exact same stuff you've been saying for the past few months.

      Also, "warning"? What happens if we keep disliking it? Are you going to call the admins? Because I'm pretty sure they'd side with us.

      Good day.

      literally what is this supposed to add to your comment? It's like a while back when you said "wrongeth" for no reason.

      I know this by experience, but getting personally insulted by other people disliking something you like isn't very good for you. Because if you try to force your opinion on others, they'll just go the opposite direction even farther. No matter what you do, trying to change other people's opinions is wrong and almost always fails, and you usually end up looking like a whiny immature child. It's okay to like what you like. If you like what others don't, then more power to you. But this is honestly just sad.

      I give up, you'll never be a good person again. You clearly don't want to be nice to CP.Just quit CP, do all of us a favour, leave, nobody needs you anymore. I'm sorry if this is rude, but I hate you now. You're forcing me to hate me, so I must. I hate you, and I wish you to be banned from CP. Enjoy a terrible day and lose your CP account, please. You are such a pain!

        Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:

      IcyCocoaCream wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote:

      Cheetos8089 wrote: I like the party and the items but some items suck. Last year they gave Christmas furniture for Nonmembers but this year they gave useless junk to members. Who would want to have stinky cheese or a crab costume that can be brought in the catalog (formerly). The items the penguin band had aren't even recolored. Cp turned lazy in November 2015. We don't get new igloos, furniture, or even new puffles now we only get recolored or old junk that no one will want.

      Also I agree with ultimate legend star Kirby that they didn't decorate the dojo they just put the old decorations onto the new design

      Seriously if you're going to nit-pick with every single thing they do, why are you still here? Please stop trying to find flaws in every SINGLE thing they do, they're doing the best and you are not able to deny that. I'm seriously infuriated your utmost rude and disrespectful behaviour to Club Penguin, after all they're doing for us! Please, just please, stop. I-I just can't respect you anymore. I'm sorry but they do these things for us, decorate never-before, and you're just like "OOOH! It's just old decoration they put! Lazy CP!" Seriously, people like that! I-I'm so angry with you I can't explain it in words, please, just stop. Don't think of this as an opinion-bashing insult, think of this as a warning and an explanation. Good day.

      Cp is lazy. They literally slapped the old decoration onto the new design ultimate is so right

      Oh, shut up you bad brained foul mouthed dingo. Quit CP for everyone please, nobody needs you.

        Loading editor
    • IcyCocoaCream wrote: I give up, you'll never be a good person again. You clearly don't want to be nice to CP.Just quit CP, do all of us a favour, leave, nobody needs you anymore. I'm sorry if this is rude, but I hate you now. You're forcing me to hate me, so I must. I hate you, and I wish you to be banned from CP. Enjoy a terrible day and lose your CP account, please. You are such a pain!

      Did you even read my comment? How am I a terrible person because I'm "not nice to CP"? And I'm not particularly doing anyone any favors by leaving due to my memes being slightly well-received.

      Is "lose your CP account" supposed to be an insult? How is losing my account to a dead game that you yourself have said that is going to be removed supposed to hurt me in any way?

      The fact that you're resorting to petty insults doesn't really help your argument.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.