FANDOM


  • I think it's kind of ridiculous that they didn't give everyone membership privileges especially because the game is closing down and they cancelled payments. I want to enjoy the game one last time but it's hard to because all of my items are locked, and there's no way to pay for a membership now. What do you guys think? We need to send a giant message somehow, because this really really lame. Its sad not being able to use our igloos and have those last parties, and all of our favorite outfits we liked to wear.

      Loading editor
    • It is pretty ridiculous. Club Penguin isn't going to get paid through memberships anymore since they're removing the chance to buy membership, so they really should open up everything to non-members. As for getting Club Penguin opening membership, I don't think it'll happen through a protest, but I'd say a message to them is still worth a try.

        Loading editor
    • Sharkzrule88 wrote: It is pretty ridiculous. Club Penguin isn't going to get paid through memberships anymore since they're removing the chance to buy membership, so they really should open up everything to non-members. As for getting Club Penguin opening membership, I don't think it'll happen through a protest, but I'd say a message to them is still worth a try.

      ToonTown gave everyone premium when it was closing, should CP do the same?

        Loading editor
    • Someonesawmyname wrote:

      Sharkzrule88 wrote: It is pretty ridiculous. Club Penguin isn't going to get paid through memberships anymore since they're removing the chance to buy membership, so they really should open up everything to non-members. As for getting Club Penguin opening membership, I don't think it'll happen through a protest, but I'd say a message to them is still worth a try.

      ToonTown gave everyone premium when it was closing, should CP do the same?

      They should. Its a win-win situation

      Non-members: They have membership so yay.

      Members that paid but cancelled their membership and can't pay: They have membership so yay

      Members that is still paying and they don't need to pay anymore: They now can see and interact more with penguins, since everybody has membership, they can use Dance Contest Multiplayer even more, or play Card Jitsu Normal/Card Jitsu Snow with everybody having power cards, or seeing penguins with a lot of more style that isn't limited to free items.

      There is no situation that its a loss here.

        Loading editor
    • I feel the same way. My penguin's membership expired so therefore, the experience is very limited and ridiculous that despite in its final days, the CP Team prefers to not got at least one last free taste of membership to every player, in which to many, it would be their first, last and only chance to experience CP with membership. It's actually very greedy and selfish of their part.

      Additionally, I am currently busy taking screenshots of my penguin wearing items on the CP App, considering that the mobile app is closing probably even earlier than the desktop version's closure and CP's mobile files might get deleted when the mobile app shuts down, to upload them on the CP Wiki since only 2 pages have pictures of the same (those being the I Heart Pizza T-Shirt and the Teddy Bear Costume).

        Loading editor
    • They are still on time for the game,if they had just a bit of heart they should let the last week before closing a free mebership,I know it is a kinda hard thing to do since they are LOTS of players but seeing this game gone in the same way it gone downhill is kinda sad. If they did still care about the original Club Penguin they would add a party switcher not a time travel machine,kinda like in cpps where you can go to any party and interact with it.If Cppses can do it why Club Penguin can't? Take for example Poptropica a game that will have soon a new update too,they will let the original poptropica in when it is release,they have a feature that is Island of the months where they add a random island monthly and give it double credits for anyone who plays it,this makes more interesting if it is for example an island you haven't finished yet.

        Loading editor
    • I really going to miss club penguin so I made a video in honour of it shutting down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WwIuiYgr9Q

        Loading editor
    • Someonesawmyname wrote:

      Sharkzrule88 wrote: It is pretty ridiculous. Club Penguin isn't going to get paid through memberships anymore since they're removing the chance to buy membership, so they really should open up everything to non-members. As for getting Club Penguin opening membership, I don't think it'll happen through a protest, but I'd say a message to them is still worth a try.

      ToonTown gave everyone premium when it was closing, should CP do the same?

      CP stole Server Jumping from TTO but never implemented it, so this is our punishment...

        Loading editor
    • Club Penguin is corrupt. That's why.

        Loading editor
    • Only the final day? not even the final week?

      U wot m8?

        Loading editor
    • Atleast give us 3 days man

        Loading editor
    • All players will get a free membership on March 29th. C'mon, firstly, March 29th is a weekday and most players won't be able to play due to school. Secondly, there is nothing much a member can do as there are no new items/features. Third, it's only for a day and items & puffles are going to get removed anyway once cp closes. Anyway, it's a good experience for those players who have never been members in their lives (there are very few of these people as many sites post 7-day membership codes frequently, especially the ones which start in "13").

        Loading editor
    • I have a holiday on that day!!

        Loading editor
    • Edward2 wrote: I think it's kind of ridiculous that they didn't give everyone membership privileges especially because the game is closing down and they cancelled payments. I want to enjoy the game one last time but it's hard to because all of my items are locked, and there's no way to pay for a membership now. What do you guys think? We need to send a giant message somehow, because this really really lame. Its sad not being able to use our igloos and have those last parties, and all of our favorite outfits we liked to wear.

      Why why why

      hey my name is jeffy and i think membership is a rip off, even though i had it. anyway disney should give us all free membership, jeffy agrees

        Loading editor
    • Sleetcp wrote: All players will get a free membership on March 29th. C'mon, firstly, March 29th is a weekday and most players won't be able to play due to school. Secondly, there is nothing much a member can do as there are no new items/features. Third, it's only for a day and items & puffles are going to get removed anyway once cp closes. Anyway, it's a good experience for those players who have never been members in their lives (there are very few of these people as many sites post 7-day membership codes frequently, especially the ones which start in "13").

      I have an exam the 30th, so I will studying and probably I will be at CP for the last 5 minutes D:

        Loading editor
    • Sleetcp wrote: All players will get a free membership on March 29th. C'mon, firstly, March 29th is a weekday and most players won't be able to play due to school. Secondly, there is nothing much a member can do as there are no new items/features. Third, it's only for a day and items & puffles are going to get removed anyway once cp closes. Anyway, it's a good experience for those players who have never been members in their lives (there are very few of these people as many sites post 7-day membership codes frequently, especially the ones which start in "13").

      29th is the only day of the week that I get 14 hours of classroom, and its the only day with free membership

      Great CP noot noot to you.

        Loading editor
    • The Science Monkey wrote:

      Sleetcp wrote: All players will get a free membership on March 29th. C'mon, firstly, March 29th is a weekday and most players won't be able to play due to school. Secondly, there is nothing much a member can do as there are no new items/features. Third, it's only for a day and items & puffles are going to get removed anyway once cp closes. Anyway, it's a good experience for those players who have never been members in their lives (there are very few of these people as many sites post 7-day membership codes frequently, especially the ones which start in "13").

      29th is the only day of the week that I get 14 hours of classroom, and its the only day with free membership

      Great CP noot noot to you.

      But but but but but... cp is ending on the 29th

        Loading editor
    • ThePuffleKing wrote:

      The Science Monkey wrote:

      Sleetcp wrote: All players will get a free membership on March 29th. C'mon, firstly, March 29th is a weekday and most players won't be able to play due to school. Secondly, there is nothing much a member can do as there are no new items/features. Third, it's only for a day and items & puffles are going to get removed anyway once cp closes. Anyway, it's a good experience for those players who have never been members in their lives (there are very few of these people as many sites post 7-day membership codes frequently, especially the ones which start in "13").

      29th is the only day of the week that I get 14 hours of classroom, and its the only day with free membership

      Great CP noot noot to you.

      But but but but but... cp is ending on the 29th

      If they are giving membership on March 29th, how could they close it?

      Its like, "Sure you can have a free chocolate if you comeback yesterday."

        Loading editor
    • They are only "giving membership" because it is the last day.

        Loading editor
    • Can't ya'll just go support a free sever or something instead?

        Loading editor
    • Smallview wrote: They are only "giving membership" because it is the last day.

      It's already the 29th (at 1:27 AM) and I can't seem to get the free membership...? Will have to check back at night. to have the time of my life
      Membership Still Shows Up???

        Loading editor
    • It seems like they didn't put the free membership up, very disappointing. It's up now!

        Loading editor
    • Paddle008 wrote: It seems like they didn't put the free membership up, very disappointing.

      it appears to me now

        Loading editor
    • Puffle Fantasma wrote:

      Paddle008 wrote: It seems like they didn't put the free membership up, very disappointing.

      it appears to me now

      Yep but it's like 12 hours late and there's only 12 hours left. Oh well.

      Edit: The free membership doesn't even work on Card Jistu Snow.

        Loading editor
    • Paddle008 wrote:

      Puffle Fantasma wrote:

      Paddle008 wrote: It seems like they didn't put the free membership up, very disappointing.

      it appears to me now

      Yep but it's like 12 hours late and there's only 12 hours left. Oh well.

      Edit: The free membership doesn't even work on Card Jistu Snow.

      They could delay the closing time 12 hours!

        Loading editor
    • Puffle Fantasma wrote:

      Paddle008 wrote:

      Puffle Fantasma wrote:

      Paddle008 wrote: It seems like they didn't put the free membership up, very disappointing.

      it appears to me now

      Yep but it's like 12 hours late and there's only 12 hours left. Oh well.

      Edit: The free membership doesn't even work on Card Jistu Snow.

      They could delay the closing time 12 hours!

      No they already said on Twitter that the closing time is the same.

        Loading editor
    • What is the closing time? Is it down now?

        Loading editor
    • It is already over

        Loading editor
    • Utkar22 wrote: What is the closing time? Is it down now?

      Yes, players lost connection at midnight PST.

        Loading editor
    • Hey.youcp wrote:

      Utkar22 wrote: What is the closing time? Is it down now?

      Yes, players lost connection at midnight PST.

      Yep, I don't think we need this thread any longer. An Admin can come and close this. RIP Club Penguin 2005-2017

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.