|Type||Events → Party|
|Release date||October 20, 2011|
|Description||See 10 Trick-or-Treat igloos at the Halloween Party|
Trick-or-treat was a medium difficulty stamp in Club Penguin, however, it was first released as an easy difficulty stamp. In order to obtain this stamp, a penguin needed to visit 10 Trick-or-Treat Igloos during a Halloween Party.
- This stamp was first released on October 20th, 2011, during the Halloween Party 2011.
- In 2012, this stamp became a medium difficulty stamp.
- This was the only stamp that had its difficulty level changed.
- At the Halloween Party 2013, this stamp was not available. However, at the Halloween Party 2014, it was available again.
- This stamp was a bait item if a player attempted to perm it.
- During the Halloween Party 2014, if you went back and forth between two Trick-or-Treat Igloos five times each, you would get this stamp. This was later fixed.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Doces ou Travessuras|
|French||Chasse aux bonbons|
|Spanish||Dulce o travesura|
|German||Süßes oder Saures|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.