| Sprite Character
This character appears in-game but not as a mascot, but rather for events, missions, interfaces, or etc.
|Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000|
|Full Name||Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000|
|Gender||Genderless (referred to with male pronouns)|
|Appeared||Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force|
Agent Rookie's Secret Mission
Marvel Super Hero Takeover
|Related To||Test Bots (Wheel Bot, Jet Bot and Snow Bot), Destructobot, Microbots|
|Friends With||Herbert (formerly)|
|“||I cannot be defeated. The villains will take over. The time has come.||”|
— Ultimate Proto-Bot 10,000
The Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000 (aka UP10K or Protobot for short) is a gigantic robot, and a major antagonist in Club Penguin.
He first appeared in the game Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, in which he was invented by the Test Bots based on drawings from Gary's notebook of blueprints. Throughout the game, the Test Bots steal items around the island to build him with, such as the Stage's Ticket Booth, the inner tubes from the Dock and Ski Village, the Aqua Grabber 3000 cockpit bubble and red tubes, a mine cart, the Boiler Room boiler, and two Night Club speakers. In some of his later appearances, he is instead made out of more advanced parts from elsewhere.
In 2008, the Ultimate Protobot is created by the Test Bots and kidnaps Gary and the Elite Puffles. In the game's final mission, several EPF agents throw a party at the Stage, but it is interrupted by the Ultimate Protobot wreaking havoc across the island in search of upgrades for himself. During this mission, Gary is trapped in the dome on the Protobot's head, while the Elite Puffles are trapped in the Ticket Booth on his chest. The player must chase him across the majority of the game's outdoor areas and find a way to attack him in each location, freeing one of the puffles each time, all of which must be used once each to defeat him. Eventually, on the Tallest Mountain, the Protobot is defeated and deactivated with the Robotomy Gadget, saving Gary and ending the game's story.
In 2011, He returns in a System Defender level. You will then defeat him, but he is still alive. After rumors that the newly discovered Brown Puffles rebuilt him, EPF discovers he was rebuilt by Herbert P. Bear Esquire, and is taking revenge on the EPF. Together, the two attempted to ruin the Earth Day 2012 Party, using Wheel Bot and the other Test Bots but EPF took care of the problem. Soon, the aliiance between Protobot and Herbert soon began to fall apart due to conflicting interests: as Herbert wanted to defeat the EPF and take over, not destroy them as Protobot wanted to.
Protobot returned during the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 in an attempt to take over Club Penguin. He was powered by the Purple Super Hero Meteorite. He built the Destructobot in order to take over. However, Super Heroes and the Elite Penguin Force defeated both of them.
During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, the energy crystals powered up Protobot, unleashing a full-scale revenge attack. Protobot ordered the Super Villains to create their own robots, and attack Club Penguin. When he is finished attacking Club Penguin he plans to turn all the penguins into robots, and become the leader of a new technologically advanced metropolis called Robotopia, to replace Club Penguin Island. He was defeated and disappeared on May 9. His parts were then taken to the Indestructible Containment Environment and were stored there till they went missing on November 7, 2013.
In May 2014, Protobot reappeared on Club Penguin Island after supposedly rebuilding Destructobot and had become visible through the Beacon Telescope. When Gary arrived back from the future in early May 2014, he detected a powerful signature that hinted Protobot's return.
Protobot wanted to rule the entire galaxy by stealing secret technology from the Extra-Planetary Federation and stated that he would destroy the future island using meteorites if Gary 3000 didn't give into his demands.
He appeared in the future on May 29, 4014, floating in orbit. Unfortunately, the Extra-Planetary Federation were saving aliens on Upzar II and so Penguins of the past had to battle against him and his microbots using Robos.
He was defeated by the advanced technology of the Extra-Planetary Federation and exploded.
Involvement in Lucky's Elite Puffle Training
Soon after Lucky, PH and the other Elite Puffles started training and went down a slide and into a cave, he sent his minion, Destructobot (whom he recently upgraded to speak) to capture PH and the Elite Puffles (excluding Lucky). After putting Brain-Boxes, he explained to Destructobot that they must take Flit's flute as it would 'destroy their circuits.
After Lucky had use the flute on all of the Brain-Boxes, Lucky used the flute on Protobot and Destructobot, causing them to malfunction.
- It is possible to add him on your friend list using a web console cheat.
- From January 6, 2011, the EPF Website (via the EPF Banner on the Community page) had a message including an error code. This code is: UP10K - This stands for Ultimate Protobot 10000.
- The EPF got a message in a code from Herbert on a Field-Op which was soon figured out it was the Test Robots and Protobot's location they were destroyed, again, next Field-Op on 5-9-2011.
- Herbert decided to leave Protobot and ally with the EPF for a few days because he wanted to remove Protobot from his major plan. Herbert had said "That’s right you mechanical menace! I should never have rebuilt you! I wanted to DEFEAT the Elite Fools, not destroy them!", after Protobot made a plan to destroy the EPF. Herbert gave away Protobot's location, and a couple of weeks later, the EPF defeated him with a water cannon. Protobot has since retreated. The last heard from him was "Reclassifying - the polar bear is now our enemy. System damage unrepairable. Retreating until a new engineer can be located. BZZZK."
- This is the only invention to end in "10,000." As most inventions (invented by Gary the Gadget Guy) end in either 3000, or 1000. This was probably to show his superiority over other machines.
- It can learn from mistakes and enemy tactics quickly and efficiently to calculate the deadliest attack.
- It also makes an appearance in Card-Jitsu as a power card, only it just rolls away and has red, yellow and purple bots roll over you instead.
- It makes a slight appearance in the Penguin Times Issue #345. Though it shows "it" is much smaller as his head was not big enough to fit a penguin It's likely that it gets fixed and returns during the Marvel Superhero Takeover 2012, since it looks like the robot-like figure in some of the party's advertisements.
- On June 7, 2012, it is revealed the Purple Super Hero Meteorite has resurfaced it, noting Protobot may have his revenge on Herbert, and the EPF, soon. Information about this was in a message that Protobot sent to the Elite Penguin Force.
- There is also a message from him in Penguin Times Issue #346, where Protobot is threatening heroes and citizens into surrendering.
- The Ultimate Protobot is considered a Super Villain.
- He made the secrets for the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 in the newspaper.
- He returned during the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013 as Jet Pack Guy mentioned him in the Club Penguin Times just weeks before the party, and said that his data probably got deleted, but he was wrong. Protobot was revealed to have been brought back to life by the energy crystals, and ordered the robot armies to attack Club Penguin.
- Protobot's secondary language is binary code.
- In Issue #392 of the Club Penguin Times, there is a message from him that says "01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01100101 01110010 01101001 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 01110011". It translates to, "robots are superior beings".
- In the next issue, Protobot says, "01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01101101 01101001 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01100100", which translates to, "You will be assimilated".
- Protobot appeared in Herbert Style.
- Instead of referring to Herbert by his real name, Proto-Bot just calls him Polar Bear. This irritates him as proven in Field-Op 34 and an EPF Spy Phone message from March 27, 2011. However, in Field-Op 40, the Protobot called him Herbert. However, Herbert does this in return, calling him Ultimate Pea-brain 10,000, Proto-bumbler, and an overgrown toaster.
- There is a Protobot Helmet and Protobot Costume which could be obtained after defeating UP10K during the Future Party.
- Protobot's left arm is seen in the Lodge Attic after its renovation.
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force model
Names in other languages
Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000
|Portuguese||Protótipo de Destruição Total 10.000|
|French||Proto-bot Ultra 10 000|
|Spanish||ProtoBot de Última Generación 10000|
|German||Ultimative ProtoBot 10.000|
|Russian||Универсальный Протобот 10 000|