- NOTE: INSCRIPTIONS ARE OVER
Please leave your teams for the Club Penguin Wiki Summer Shenanigans here!
!= Team has already the minimum user amount (7)
*= Team has already the maximum user amount (10)
$= Team has less than the minimum user amount (7)
- Decide on a team name and logo after the teams are made!
- There are no team leaders. Each team member is of equal status.
- While the activities are going on, we will most likely be using the Club Penguin Wiki chat as a means of better communication.
- Please remember that Techman129 is the co-host of the shenanigans, so if you can't contact me, Vicyorus, contact Techman129! Thank you!
- Locy8 here and team one is going to have an after party weather we win or not! It will be at the night club and it will be huge! All teams are invited, but since this was my idea, it is team1's after party. No copying please :) ~Locy8! (talk) 04:21, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- It looks like team 4 is getting full. It's just a suggestion, but I would highly appreciate it if you would stop joining that team until the other teams catch up. ~Locy8! (talk) 16:02, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Team 2 is filling up too. Please try and join team 1 or team 3. ~Locy8! (talk) 18:30, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Remember that the minimum amount of members is 7, so all teams need at least seven members. The maximum is 10. Which potion will <insert name here> choose?
- Please Join Team 1 It Would Help Locy8.
- The star player has just arrived in team 3. #jjoeyxx Lol just kidding but I have joined. Poor madbootdude was all alone.
- Team 2 is now full!
- Team 3 needs one more member! Join now! #Team3 #Winning #Hashtagsareannoying :D --Hey.youcp 00:14, July 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Woohoo!!! All teams are COMPLETE!!! --Fooly8 (talk) 19:09, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- User blog:Roger6881/Club Penguin Wiki Parties: Summer Shenanigans
- User blog:Roger6881/Club Penguin Wiki Parties: Summer Shenanigans Planning!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.