|| Get The Chaos Emeralds!
— The tagline for the party
The Sonic The Hedgehog Takeover is an upcoming party in Club Penguin that is set to begin on February 12, and end on February 24, 2015. It was first confirmed by Polo Field, Megg and Spike Hike in a meet-up and by Polo Field on the What's New Blog.
Doctor Eggman crashes onto Club Penguin Island and teams up with Herbert P. Bear in order to take over the island. It is up to Sonic, Tails and Knuckles in order to work together and save the island.
Sonic The Hedgehog Website
- There was a glitch where you could defeat Doctor Eggman before February 20. This glitch is now fixed.
- After the party started working, You couldn't adopt the Sonic Puffle.
- There was a glitch where if you tried to obtain any of the mascot's backgrounds, you would be banned for 72 hours for 'Attempted Game Manipulation'. This glitch is now fixed.
- There was a glitch where if you tried to go into a mascot's igloo during the party, it would take you to Aunt Arctic's igloo instead. This glitch is now fixed.
- There was a glitch where if you clicked Tails's Player Card, it would show you Sonic's Player Card instead. This glitch is now fixed.
confirming it in a meet-up.
A Twitter image posted 3 days before the party started.
A Twitter image posted 2 days before the party started.
A Twitter image posted 1 day before the party started.
A Twitter image posted a few minutes before the party started.