Recently this year, I have trolled the chat and been pretty rude. It may be late but I would like to say that:
I am sorry.
It was clearly uncalled for and I wish to make amends. By the way, I'm actually considering coming back.Read more >
Read more >
It has been four years since I joined here and I have been a chat mod and patroller here once. However, I feel like now is the time I leave for an indefinite amount of time for now since I am not really much of a fan of Club Penguin anymore and the wiki is basically dead. I would like to thank you all for the times here and wish you all the best of luck. :)
I have been coming on less often but this month, I think today was the only day I came on the wiki. There are many reasons for why I have not been on for so long:
- Wikia is not as fun as it used to be for me anymore.
- I'm in Year 10. I am more focused on homework and exams so I can go into university.
- I needed to take a break from Wikia as there is a possibility of my virtual world having an effect on my depression as I usually just stay in my room all day and rarely come out.
- I need to figure out what I can do for a job.
- I have no interest in Club Penguin anymore.
- I'm at a new school and I really need to focus on actually getting some friends, although I can't promise I would succeed.
You have all been good friends on the wiki and I'd like to than…Read more >
EDIT: It is now fixed.
Read more >
On November 1, 2012, I lost my schoolbag which had my Mac in it. It turned out to be in my locker. On December 2013 to February 2014, the internet connection bugged up, causing mass inactivity (if two months is counted as "mass" inactivity :P). However, this time it has nothing to do with losing it or internet connection, it is a charging problem. The charger has somehow broke today without me noticing. It doesn't work but it does for only like 5 seconds. My battery at this point in time is 3%. If I try overnight, a fire could start and I definitely won't be on ever again. :P A new charger is going to be bought but judging by how slow my family is, I don't know when. I will let you all know when I am back on but in t…
LOL I just thought I'd say I got the admins some presents. They are listed below:
- - 100 pounds (because he is in England, it is not dollars).
- - A box to store the souls of all of his enemies.
- - A sword that he should not bring to places since he can't be trusted.
- - A robot.
- - Glasses.
- - A new iPhone.
- - A shirt that supports the Redskins.
- - A lottery number: 335.
- - A new iPad.
- - A spy watch.
Admins, don't abuse your precious presents.Read more >