My fellow comrades,
Tomorrow, October 24, 2018, Club Penguin (hereafter "the accused") turns 13.
In other words, the accused is now 12 years old.
I would like to add, as your humble non-elected representative (just like the other admins ), that the accused is found in contempt of court for breaking the hearts of children all around the world. This includes but not limited to Tusk evasion, Ice Phishing, red-collar crimes, quackery, impersonation, cruelty to animals, ex[ trout]ion and hosting of dummy corporations.
But all is not lost. Although it is the 24th already in the far east and some parts of Asia, there is still time until the ac…Read more >
Today marks 8 years since the introduction of Ruby and the Ruby, which was launched (as you noobs can probably calculated from the title :P) on September 12, 2008!
I post this blog since- at least in my opinion- it's one of the best plays ever (probably somewhere between Fairy Fables and Carmen), and as a reminder for what it is about.
So in a nutshell, the play *spoiler spoiler* tells about a brain-damaged lady who can't remember where she left her precious ruby. However, the story behind the story is far more interesting than the play itself.
August 28, 2008. Along with the excitement involved with the 150th issue of the Club Penguin Times, a special note in the Upcoming Events section reveals that on September 12, something special woul…Read more >
Penguin-Pal (talk) 20:08, December 9, 2015 (UTC)Read more >
The image says it all. If you're still one of those so-called "skeptics", here is something to show your the true face of disney:
Penguin-Pal (talk) 10:44, September 26, 2015 (UTC)Read more >
How many wikians does it take to change an admin?
- 4 editors to discuss the necessity of keeping a given admin's right
- 2 more to say it's a good idea to demote him or her
- 2 others to contact 1 admin about demoting the admin
- 2 more admins that that admin will have to discuss about regarding the demotion request
- 3 days for them to start a demotion vote
- 12 users to vote "for" in the vote
- 11 user to vote "against" in the vote
- 14 days to end the vote
- 1 more admin to close the vote but in a delay because the cookies were too much in the oven
- 1 wikia staff the admins will send a demotion request to
- 1 more admin to send another request to a different staff, because they forgot to include a link to the vote
- 1 lazy bureaucrat that forgets that he is a bureaucrat…