|Welcome to the Club Penguin Wiki, Amaru333!|
|| Hi there! Welcome to the Club Penguin Wiki, the free online encyclopedia all about Club Penguin! We hope you enjoy your stay here.|
Here are some things that may help you get started:
| If you have any questions, feel free to ask an administrator.|
We're always happy to help!
Making Cut-outs of Images
Hey there! So I hear you want to make some cut-outs so you can contribute to the Wiki! I think I can help you with this. I was trying to learn this a little while ago, and I had some problems learning it as well, so you don't have to worry about anything. :)
Okay, let's take this step by step.
01. Find (or create) an image that includes the item you wish to cut out. It's always best to get a .PNG file, since that's the highest quality of picture file that's commonly available.
02. Open up a image-editing software [I recommend anything from Adobe (like a version of Photoshop), GIMP, and Paint.NET].
03. In the software, find a selecting tool. I enjoy using the magic wand tool and similar tools.
04. With this tool, select all the area that you want to remove. This will make it transparent, not completely gone, so when you remove it you'll see a checkered design. To make the area that you've selected transparent, just make sure everything you want to be selected is selected, then press the "Delete" on your keyboard.
05. You now have an image that is cut-out! If you want to do something extra, use the Cropping Tool to snip the image on the most important part of it--your cut-out!
Hope this helps, and if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.
Hi Amaru333 its me Cool Pixels (Mr.CP) of CPI.
I have no experience with creating flash files, so i'm afraid i'm not the right guy to ask this question. Perhaps you might find your answer in Adobe's Flash Professional Forum.
Penguin-Pal (talk) 09:29, March 29, 2014 (UTC)
I sent you the link.
Did this work? 
Actually I use Macromedia Flash 8 Professional.
I dont know about CS6 but i will try to find it.
Happy Earth Day!
Hi Amaru333 can i know how do you create cp videos.