|Hey.youcp's Talk Page Archives|
|Please remember to leave your section header, signature, and timestamp.|
Re: Rendering Furniture Sprites
Thank you for letting me know how to properly render furniture sprites. I was really curious about it!
I wanted to ask you if the Archive template or the ArchiveCPI template are still necessary? After Club Penguin Island's closure and the entire Club Penguin franchise ending, everything on the Club Penguin universe is actually no longer happening in Club Penguin or in Club Penguin Island, making it unnecessary. One thing that is still "active" in the Club Penguin universe is maybe Merchandise or any real life things.
Thank you for your help and happy new year,
- Good point. I agree with you that those templates are unnecessary. May you please use your bot to remove them from articles?
- --Hey.youcp 07:12, January 7, 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks for removing them! However, looks like your bot added blank lines in some edits. This results in noticeable gaps of space on articles. Is it possible to use your bot to fix those? If you search your bot's contributions for "-11" (-11 bytes), you can see all the edits where it added those blank lines.
- --Hey.youcp 06:43, January 8, 2019 (UTC)
- Oh, thanks for notifying me this strange problem. I haven't seen an option in AutoWikiBrowser or in PyWikiBot to search for edits by total bytes change, so I went ahead and removed those blank lines manually from all articles. (p.s. I don't actually know where to write this message).
Yeah. tell me the blog concerning the vandal warning
I think there's an blog post explaining a unused Vandal Warning but sadly it was deleted because it's not needed, tell me the real reason? 2012 version of Club Penguin wiki... there's used to be a Vandal warning?! --~ Cirno The Ice Fairy (My talk!) 20:38, January 10, 2019 (UTC)
hey 2019 chevorlet malibu
i downloaded both the ClubPenguinIslandLauncher-2.0.0.dmg you uploaded and the Club Penguin Island.app i uploaded and got "“Club Penguin Island” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash." if i tried to open them directly, and "“Client” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash." if i show package contents and open the client
so idk if its a problem on my end or if it were to be like this on other devices too but it wasnt working either way
–Watatsuki 19:31, January 19, 2019 (UTC)
–Watatsuki 20:55, January 22, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, I made to run the bot. I had to do some changes tho. The forker suggests ruby 2.1.3 but with that version there's a conflict between mime-types versions. Ruby wants >3.0 will our script wants <3.0. I also had to install httparty 0.13.7 in order to work with such an old mime-types version. Since wikia migrated to fandom I had to change the two wikia.com on client.rb. It worked but I had a crash yesterday and I'm trying to work it out. I am willing to give you access to the server and some instructions in order to run the bot. Samantas5855 (talk) 12:33, January 27, 2019 (UTC)
E-Mail or messenger would be fine
I was wondering if you or another administrator could update this image. It hasn't been updated in many years, and serves as the apple touch icon for the wiki.
I would do it myself, but FANDOM automatically fully-protect the file.
Unfortunately Casper the Betta Fish pased away ate age 8 many years ago. His memory lives on in all his iridescence. Talk to me on Discord sometime. I’m in the Wikia’s server.
Hey! I was looking at some old party tour vids and I came across your old YT channel! The vid was of the Adventure Party 2009. Nice drawing at the start of that video, by the way!
Azarath, Metrion.. Zinthos! 05:16, May 20, 2019 (UTC)