Happy Thanksgiving from Phineas99
Hi there! Happy Thanksgiving from me! Phineas99cp! :) Here is a present I made for you! P.S. Don´t get too fat! The turkey is extremely delicious! :P
Merry Christmas from Twinkie102!
Merry Christmas! :D
- Why thank you! Merry Christmas to you too. --Roger6881 09:50, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
Happy Holidays Roger6881!
- Thank you! --Roger6881 (talk) 09:25, December 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, Dps! To you too. --Roger6881 (talk) 10:27, December 23, 2013 (UTC)
Merry Christmas From JWPengie
If you already got one, you get two! :P You might need an extra bed this year!
Merry Christmas!19:00, December 23, 2013 (UTC)
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Remember NOT to stay up too late! You will have a bad day!
- That's a template I used for my 'inactive wikis' profile page. See the text here (feel free to take the code). As for protecting your page, I can't protect it so only you can edit it. Sorry! --Roger6881 (talk) 16:46, January 10, 2014 (UTC)
I also posted one update page http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Cool_Pixels/Club_Penguin_Updates:_23rd_January_201424px 10:41, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
Club Penguin Updates: 30th January 2014
I posted some updates Here. Please check it out!
Hi Roger,I was thinking to make a competition in every penguin herald.Can I?
- The Penguin Herald was discontinued, sorry for the inconvenience. The reason for it being discontinued was lack of viewers.
- Kallie Jo (talk) 16:43, February 10, 2014 (UTC)
You know you can zoom in to make in-game images bigger, right? Only asking because if you don't zoom in, it's really small. If you're using Windows 8 on Chrome/Firefox, you can zoom in to exactly 300% without it getting blurry. If you're using IE on Windows 8, you can zoom in to about 800% without it getting blurry. Hope this helped :P
- Zoom in how? Using the photo editor? I thought that only made the image your editing bigger for you to see. I'll give it a go. --Roger6881 (talk) 15:48, March 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, it really depends on the browser you're using. In Chrome, you have to click on the three horizontal lines icon that is on the upper right portion of the window, and click the + sign next to "Zoom". I'm sure you can find stuff for other browsers on Google.
- Kallie Jo (talk) 15:51, March 1, 2014 (UTC)
- So I'm editing a photo in my browser? Right. --Roger6881 (talk) 15:53, March 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, thanks Kallie! I understand (wow that took awhile). :P --Roger6881 (talk) 16:01, March 1, 2014 (UTC)
YOU MAKE ME MAD IVANS HAT WAS NEW
- Sorry, it's not a real item. If you want to create a new page do it using your user page. [[User:[name]/[article name]]]. --Roger6881 (talk) 18:54, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
Please Help Me
o during my trial, I kicked Penstubal for revealing personal information- Middle name- and got replied with a lovely huge argument from Super Miron and C H U N KY, who even said he hadn't read the policy, and Miron said things like "Middle name is fine" and I said that it does not say that in the policy. Then he started taking the mickey outta me. I need help urgently please. Check logs if you do not believe me, also, Callum Fawsitt is with me on this.
- Okay, thanks for brining this to my attention. I've checked the policy and it says that only the first name is allowed. --Roger6881 (talk) 18:54, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
Wasn't your user pet-name Roggie but now its Rogge.
- Thanks, Dps! --Roger6881 (talk) 17:32, April 21, 2014 (UTC)
Happy Earth Day from Mariocart25
Mariocart25 02:01, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! To you too! :) --Roger6881 (talk) 19:01, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
Happy Earth Day!
- Thanks! Go green, right? (Not with envy :P) --Roger6881 (talk) 19:02, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
Happy Earth Day and Easter from JWPengie :)
- Thanks! --Roger6881 (talk) 19:02, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
Hi!! Guess who got a present
- Awh, wow! That's so kind of you. It looks so cool. It even has my name! :D --Roger6881 (talk) 21:06, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
Talk to meh?
Hi! HP passed on the message that you wanted to talk to me, and i'm happy to oblige! I'll probably be on IRC for at least a few hours on Saturday, or if you really want we can communicate on this page. :) CK Need help? 01:11, May 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Haha, thanks! It's just been awhile since I last spoke to you and I wanted to see how you were. :) --Roger6881 (talk) 08:38, May 3, 2014 (UTC)
May The 4th Be With You!
May The 4th Be With You!
To you too, Jedi. :P --Roger6881 (talk) 08:05, May 5, 2014 (UTC)
Please, you're my fave admin, Callum has lied about me to try and save his rights from some things he did on chat today. I need your help, P-P knows the full story, please consult with him to learn it, help me please. :(16:01, May 7, 2014 (UTC)
RE:Deleting my image
I replaced the image with a larger sharper svg version. The one you uploaded (seen here) also had a piece of the white background between the item and the arm showing. The reason I completely changed out the images was because yours was in png format and mine is in svg. If the one I was uploading was in png, I would have simply overwritten it with a larger file. But due to it not being the same file type, I had to change images. And once the images were switched out, I deleted the one you uploaded due to it not being used anymore, and there isn't a point of having two pictures of the same item uploaded when there is an improved one. I hope there are no hard feelings, I simply just wanted to provide a better image.
Jeserator HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! 20:44, May 7, 2014 (UTC)
What is a COPPA user? please tell me.
Callum Lied Again
Callum lied to P-P again.
Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! 22:00, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
Puffles Wiki Vandalism
I have restored the Puffles page for you. :) ✓ Kyfur (talk) 11:25, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, I've deleted Puffles and renamed the page. Thanks for informing me of the situation and I'm sorry I could not respond earlier. --Roger6881 (talk) 13:25, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
Summer Shenanigans 2014
Hey Roger. I was wondering if there was going to be another Summer Shenanigans for this year. P-P told me that it didn't work out so well in 2013, but since there are more users now, I think it might work. Also, If there were to be another Summer Shenanigans will you host it again or will another person host it? Thank you for your time.15:42, May 27, 2014 (UTC)
Summer Shenanigans 2014!01:27, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
Please to visit the admins wiki for updates and discussions that are taking place. Remember to visit it once a while to check for new updates.
- —The wiki's administration, 16:02, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
A notice to the administration,
I will be absent for the next week or so due to a vacation. Just wanted to give you a heads-up. Thanks for your attention,
Jeserator HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! 12:40, June 28, 2014 (UTC)
I will be inactive for 2 weeks because of formative assessment exams, These exams are very tough and I really need to score good marks for this! I will not be editing and also not making customs.
Please visit the admins wiki for updates and discussions that are taking place. Remember to visit it once a while to check for new updates.
- —The wiki's administration, 21:44, July 11, 2014 (UTC)
Chat Mod Update
Super Miron report
Super Miron banned me unjustifiably. Banning me for 2 weeks because of a long chat ban log and 3 kicks that weren't explained is not a good reason for a 2 week long ban. This is not the first time this has happened. Super Miron's failure of communication is one reason why I'm not learning anything from his bans.11:49, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
- You'd wanna read everything from here first before you think about Perapin: http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Penguin-Pal#Super_Miron_report --Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 11:53, July 23, 2014 (UTC)