Welcome to the Club Penguin Wiki, TurtleShroom!
Welcome to the Club Penguin Wiki! We hope you can make continuing contributions of articles and/or discussion and other improvements.
If you are new to Wikia or wikis in general, be sure to visit the "Community portal" for an outline of some of the main parts of the site and a link to pages that tell you how to edit.
Many useful tools and fun pages can be seen to the left, under the logo. Named the Sidebar, clicking on a blue link will take you to the page of choice.
Do keep an eye on the "recent changes" page, where all edits and their authors (anonymous or signed-in) are listed. Bookmark it, maybe. (And help delete spam and vandalism - unpleasant but a fact of life.)
Discussion of any aspect of the site, and enquiries, can be made at Talk:Main_Page or on the "discussion" page associated with each article. It helps if you sign and date your contributions there, so that readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is probably still of current interest. If you write on a user's "talk" page, that user will get an alerting message on next visit.
Feel free to fill out your user page so we can learn more about you.
After faced with a recent crisis a special group dedicated to the upkeep of this wiki was formed. Visit the Federation Of Penguins and maybe you could help this worthy cause.
We also have a sister. Please go to the Club Penguin Fanon Wiki and try it out.
You can introduce yourself and make some new friends at the Community Suite.
For further help, Be sure to visit Wikia Help.
And remember, we encourage your edits!
Thanks! And, once again, welcome to the Club Penguin Wiki!
Have a blast!
Hi TurtleShroom I Want To Say You That Soon Your Gonna Have My Good Friend Award!
I have never spoke to you myself but have you quit or just been demoted because I never here about you much anymore?
Hi Turtleshroom, Did You Know Rat Is A Member?
Well, For 6 Months....
By the clothing pages do you mean the item pages because if so I agree they are a waste of space in my opinion!!
Please reply on my talk!!
Hi TurtleShroom. I frankly don't care what you're going to do, but you're not the leader here. If it wasn't for Hat Pop you wouldn't have been power abusing. But yes, she did give your powers back and then you block me indefintely. Very nice of you TurtleShroom, I really did deserve that. Especially when we have a new policy that only gives me a one day block for swearing. We also have a Power Abusing policy, and at the moment you're the one who deserves a block. But I'm not stupid, nor am I ignorant so I won't give you a block. As long as you don't give me a block. Because you know, to be honest we were doing so well 'till you came along in IRC. The blocks were unprecedented for, and I told Hat Pop that the block was too harsh, but you just went on and blocked me indefinetly.
Please TurtleShroom, tell me why you did this. Why did you block me indefinetly? TS, it was just a joke, I was having fun with Zapwire's bot. I pasted what happened and immediately you thought I was directing it to you. But no, I wasn't. You're the one who deserves the block here, not me, but I'm not going to take any further action if you don't. All I want is a reply.
Also, about the item articles. I'm afraid you can't do anything about it. In my opinion, it was practically the only way to get 1000 articles. In fact, when we finish the creation drive, we're going to have some 1800 articles. I don't see the problem with that. We're trying to make this place a better database for visitors. A lot of visitors come here to know where an item can be found, or when a pin came out but we couldn't supply that information to them before. Item articles are not spam, they might be stubs, but they still need some work. I mean look at this article: Red Propeller Cap. It's not spam, there's a good load of information in there and could become bigger if we got help from users like you or me or anyone here.
Please, all I want is a reply, you can do anything I want, but if you want to be civilized just reply and we'll sort out the differences.
Oh and you were a great user, I give you that, and if you want some things we can arrange that, but you'll need to come back from quitting and blocking if you are going to do that, because you deserve it and you did deserve those bureaucrat powers. But now sometimes I doubt that. But if you would just reply and stop calling this wiki inferior, and stop thinking this is your wiki then we can sort out anything.
- Oh yes, and TurtleShroom, look at this. It's not what we want. We want Spotlight, and not this. --Թայգէրնոս (Chat|Edits) 11:40, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
Yes I completely agree that they are spam!!!
Actually, it's 1.30pm here in the UK. Also, I am not ashamed. You do not know how it feels like to get blocked for a week. It is too harsh.
- "I blocked them for directly violating site doctrine which is established. However, your new policy doesn't have the guts to deliver real punishment, and if that is how you wish to operate, I can't do anything about it, so I'll shut up about it. "
- Guts? Guts? I do have guts, but I won't abuse my powers by blocking people idefinetly. They do not deserve that. What if they come back to edit again. You are completely on the contrary TurtleShroom, remember Wompus78?
- Who fought the Un-CP debate? I did, almost completely alone. Who battled Zapwire's rewrite attempt to ban things like user pages and signatures (that he viewed dumb) that said "red toques rule"? I did, along with other users who have probably left. Who stood against the wave of spam userboxes like that stupid template:GIMP? I did, but no one thinks that is spam. Let's face it, you're trying to use scare tactics to silence me. I may not have any power here, but you have no right to block me because I gave a harsher punishment than your weak block policy.
- I do not wish to block you like I said, many times. Also, UNCP is a website. We have a warning, but there are some people out there who do want a laugh. They're not all like you. My policy is not weak. It is not my policy either, it is Seahorseruler's. His policy is not weak, it is balanced. Some people do not deserve 1 week blocks for getting in a fight. Sharkbate's quit some 50 times and has gone into many fights. No one blocked him indefinetly (apart from you). Oh yeah, remember firing Sharkbate? You put Sharkbate above yourself in the heirarchy you made. Plus, this is not a job, all you're doing here is helping viewers know more about Club Penguin. This is not Myspace, this is not the KKK and it's certainly not KFC (the amount of pointless shops here).
- I blocked the users (and you) in adherence to the exact same methods I would have done with power on the site. I haven't become power abusive or maniacal, I was doing exactly what I've always done as an administrator.
- Correct, you have done what you've always done as an administrator - block people for no good reason. I did not deserve an indefinete block? Do I? For swearing? Okay, I regret swearing, but you don't have to go crazy. 1 day is enough for me I learnt my lesson. But I cannot learn my lesson by being blocked indefinetly. I can't. I just simply can't.
- Who stood against the wave of spam userboxes like that stupid template:GIMP? I did, but no one thinks that is spam.
- They're right to think it's not spam. Look up spam in Google. It means inserting mass amounts of content in one place. It's not spam. It's not advertising either. It's just saying in a short way that they use GIMP to make images. That's all they are trying to say and you cannot stop that.
- I never owned the database, I never considered owning the database, I never said I owned the database, and I never wanted to own the database.
- Well you say many times, I am the man of this wiki, I am the leader. You're not. TurtleShroom, you've got the wrong end of the stick. This isn't a company, a country or a dictation. This is a website. We are all equal. It is just that some users are priveleged to have powers to keep the wiki safe. And yes, you're trying to do that, but we have a policy too - and the majority of users voted for that policy to go through. There is nothing you can do about it. Block me deservedly or you'll face the punishments.
- Swearing is not a joke, swearing is not funny, swearing is not "cool", and it's not right for an administrator of a CLUB PENGUIN website to swear.
- Okay you're right but it was simply in Private Chat. Not anywhere near the CPW IRC channel. It is off-bounds. It was just me and Zapwire in Private Chat having a joke. I can swear if I want to, somewhere where there are no rules. And I do think swearing is wrong, but I was a joke. Please, don't overreact.
- One day for cursing someone off? They go to bed, come back, curse again.
- I certainly don't. I only said the "b" word because again, it was me and Zapwire talking and Zapwire found out that Walrus had raided a wiki. I was surprised and I did censor my speech.
- Why instate an unessecary bureaucracy (form of government, not the user group) when you can just annialate them? The fourth block should be infinity, there's no need for discussion. You see a bad man, you block them, especially if they've broken your doctrine four times.
- I thought this as well, if you look at the history of me and Sea's talk pages. Sea though said that infinity does not solve everything. And it doesn't. Especially when 3 innocent users get blocked indefintely.
Okay just look. You have a problem. Why did you block 3 users indefinetly for swearing once or twice? This is not your wiki and it is not your rules. It is the community rules, and if you have a problem with that please just make a forum for people to vote for. Simple as that, just don't abuse powers. I really do want to block you, but Hat Pop will just unblock you, and if I block Hat Pop then this wiki will turn into a daily quit-festival.
- You contacted Wikia? You do know that you may have just cost me my job, my account? You claim I'm overreacting yet you're sending the staff after me?
- I told them discreetly not to block you. Just to sort differences.
- Now, you may be able to escape a block, but Ced should get banned for life. Yorkay claims that Ced uses swearing acronyms, such as putting "W" adjacent to the letter "T" and subsequently follwing it up with the letter "F", resulting in filth. He also said the swear word for backside (and a donkey) multiple times in one sentence, "just to get it out of his system". Leekduck claimed the IRC was a haven for swearing. What kind of hypocritical site is this, to ban swearing yet let them run rampant on the IRC?
- They only said these things because of your reputation. If someone normally sweared on IRC, people would just give them a warning and forget about it. We only said these things to annoy you and you only. Then all of us overreacted, Hat Pop did what she had to do (even if she was wrong, but luckily CatZip and Ced solved this) and then you did what you personally had to do and be an idiot by blocking us indefintely. I do not deserve that.
- Okay, who are you to say what I did was NOT for the good of the wiki? I've been on this wiki longer than you have and I still know at least some of its best interests. I consider it power abuse to demote every single administrator who hasn't edited in a while. Why are you doing that? You even demoted V-Rex, our founder. Have some respect for that man and give him back the titles he earned! You did the same with Robbsi, one of the best users I've ever seen. What was your excuse? Inactivity! What kind of reason is inactivity? Demoting someone because they don't edit... that just does not make sense!
- TurtleShroom it does make sense. Wikia encourage it. Too many admins on the system and there will be lag and server stress. Who wants lots of inactive sysops lying about everywhere anyway? They are inactive, and if they do come back (in which they certainly won't) we will give those powers back. This is for the good of the wiki. V-Rex hasn't edited for years, and he is not aware of anything that has happened in the past year.
- I'm the most annoying anti-reformist around and you are probably only threatening me because you fear me.
- LOLWUT?!? LOLWUT?!? I fear you?!? I certainly do not. I am not threating you either, I am keeping on trying to solve differences.
I have been thinking and thought that as we both hate the item pages we could start a campaign to get rid of them mabye?
What do you think?????
Reply on my talk!!
Ok but I hope everyone knows I HATE HATE HATE them!!!!!
What Logo do you like best?
Please let me know,
From the rollback, Iamred1
i told you. I TOLD YOU ALL!!!
Hello and sorry to say I'm quitting the CP wiki. All I got to say is well, it got boring. I'll mostly be on the Mortal Kombat wiki. So this is goodbye. Thank you for this wonderful, wait I mean hateful experience from Sharkbate. How are you friends with that guy? Oh well Jesus bless him. BYE!!!! -The previous unsaved message was created by Pops, a fello Brother in Christ of TurtleShroom.
Blocked on Fanon
I'm still blocked on fanon...
I still can't edit Fanon, so I don't think the un-block worked, or we have to wait a while for it to get working again.
Anyways, I'd like to show you this:
I'm just wondering, if you didn't know, what do yo think?
heresh my respond
""First off, I'm not inhuman, and I have faults, loads of them. Check my contribution list, fault after fault, recall Sharkbate's "firing" (I still regrret being so stupid), that's a fault. Recall my stupid hidden comment on the policy page, ALSO a fault. At hime, I argue with my parents, an extreme fault of which I regret every time. I go to a psychiatrist, LD, you have to have faults to visit a psychiatrist.""
First off no you dont have to have faults to go to a psychiatrist, lots of people do, it only means they need mental support
""For most of my life, I was completely sheltered from the evils of the world. I didn't learn the definition of common swear worlds until I was about eleven. I've only played on T-rated game (Super Smash Brothers), and I've never watched The Simpsons nor Family Guy nor South Park.""
Super smash brothers brawl rules!! bare in mind that the "Evils of the world" are not always evil to some people
""My parents taught that swearing was a terrible, evil thing, and I quickly learned how to express anger without swear words. To this day, I have never sworn after I learned the meaning. In other words, the only time swear words have ever come out of my mouth are because I didn't know they were swear words. Most of that happened when I was very young (about six or seven). My mother keeps tabs on modern slang to further teach me about foul language.""
The fight wasennt about swearing though, besides your upbringing doesent matter
""I'm a card carrying member of the "No Cussing Club", a group which promotes alternatives to swearing and encourages its cardholders to not curse or use obscenities. I've been taught my entire life how terrible swearing is; the only person who swears is my grandfather, and even he taught me not to do it.""
the only person in my family who swears is everyone and they dont teach me to swear either, I dont think its terrible its only a strong expression
""For the concept of hatred, I would have to point to my religion. In the Christian Bible, Jesus says hating someone is equivalent to murder, but instead of killing them, you despise them. According to the Bible, "hatred is committing murder in one's heart".""
By that it means it destroys love, not litrualy commiting murder
""However, items are not people, and fictional characters are not real people, and I was told that hating something that is not a person was not a sin and was therefore okay. This is why I can say "I hate that flavor of candy" or "I hate that computer" or "I hate Grand Theft Auto", or "I hate Harry Potter". None of those things are real, and hating them is not wrong because you can't murder Harry Potter the character or you can't murder Grand Theft Auto. There is a big difference in hating a living, breathing, human being and hating a programming code that simulates carjacking or a fictional character practicing witchcraft.""
Hate is hate regardless, its still the same emotion
""So, to answer your question if I hate, the answer is YES, I do hate, but I only hate items, not people.""
Everyone hates people, its human, and if you cant hate people you cant love them either
""Now, my mother and father told me that disliking a person was a whole different story. To dislike or to despise a person means you don't want to associate with them or strongly disagree with what they do or how they act. For instance, 'I admit it, I really dislike you because of your actions towards me and behavior on the Shout Box.
Google defines the word hate as:
"hate: the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action"""
Hate is the source of any negative emotion, feeling is an action
""The difference betwen hatred and disliking or despisal is that if you hate someone, you want to do something bad to them, such as hurt them, get revenge, attack them physically, ect.
Disliking or despising someone means that do not approve of what they're doing, but one who despises can go away, while one who hates continues to battle.""
by what youve said you could allso say that hate is wishing one to stop what their doing, but i know its not
""Now that that's out of the way, I wish to say that I am sorry for how I acted on the chat log and that I am sorry for calling you rude.""
""If you wish, I'll try and give you another chance on the CPFW, providing that you won't act rude and intentionally annoy me...
I'm willing to give you another chance over there, so pleasebe polite.""
No point, I moved to uncyclopedia
In conclusion, you have to understand how Pompous it sounds if someone says they cant feel an emotion that is only human, I dident say you were Inhumane, But you sounded like you were suggesting that you were better then human, See my point?
Anyway its late and my sister wants the laptop bai
Leekduck (Da Pwnsome) 22:50, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
Sorry, really, sorry
Turtle of teh mushrooms: I know its been quite a long time since my "worship" comment that you responded to a long time ago. I really didn't mean that I "worshipped" you, but I regret saying it. I am really truly sorry I offended you. I enjoyed your humorous comparisons included in your reply, such as the part where you compared the women to girls who'd seen the Jonas Brothers (ZOMG ZOMG ITS JESUS CAN I HUG U i think thats what it said... lol). To avoid confusion, here's an edited version of the comment: Your so cool! I really respect you! I forget what it said entirely, but i think that pretty much sums it up. You and I have some things in common. I also have ADHD. And I like mushrooms xD.
With all due respects, Jupiter5 P.S. How exactly did you dictate the wiki? P.P.S. Good luck in the Nachos!
I did actually respond, but then Dancing Penguin changed the name and deleted the previous discussion. Look it up in the history if you want to though. And you were on the offense. Especially you. You vandalised our policy and anyway what is it for you to care about how our main page looks like? It's not like we put up a SiteNotice telling everyone to vote "no" for the Fanon's latest law did we? --Tigernose Chat • Edits 19:43, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL
do you haz?Leekduck (vote for me, and you will get a hot dog) 19:12, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! I cannot delete them as I am not a sysop! Could I use them on articles?
CPW: Best and worst
SBR09's got a hip new blog post out, and he wants you to know what you think the best and worst moments of the CPW are.
Example: BEST: When the CPW was founded.
Go over to the blog now!
Explorer blocked me for harrassing happyface on another wiki. Do you think it was right? why was i banned on the fanon?
PS: I was thinking about making an Anti WAlrus wiki. If you want to learn more just ask me.
- Such a wiki will be immediately deleted as it violates Wikia's creation policy and ToS. NOT A STAFF OR HELPER — Joey aa 03:27, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
Which is better?
SBR created another cool new blog about Guitar Hero and Rock Band. You can vote which is better. Go vote now!
I don't know about you but I am fed to the back teeth of them stupid stupid supid and yes you guessed stupid spam item articles and getting rid of the Quality Squale templates.
Please reply with your opinion on my talk
Please Unblock me!
I'm Sanchonachos (from the CP Fanon Wiki), I got accidentally blocked because Alex001's sockpuppet, FartStinks, used my IP address and also I'm blocked for more than 48 hrs. because of this. So, can you please help me! I'm dying to edit something or actually do something on the CP fanon wiki! Please I beg of you! --(User:Sanchonachos)Maple Syrup RULZ!! 19:50, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
But, would you mind unblocking me again...Sam Rudi's block affected me somehow,since she used my IP address so I have another 24 hr. block (I don't know what is happening, why is everyone using my IP address?), so can you please help me (unblock) me (again!) Thanks! --(User:Sanchonachos)Maple Syrup RULZ!! 14:25, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
Read my comment at the bottom. It will help us more than it will hurt us. --seahorseruler |Talk (EditCount) 23:28, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
I want to apologize for my cruel actions at the cpfw. I was angry at the fact that i was about to loose the right to have a say in anything. They were there mocking me and saying things like "Seahorse is so evil! He voted against on my rfa vote". Please forgive me. --seahorseruler |Talk (EditCount) Yoshi! 20:22, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
I have made a new limited edition template. I hope you like it and it encourages you to edit more but remember... Don't vandalize or cheat!
Please don't put this on your templates list unless you have the qualifications to pass. I will award the template.
P.S. I know you have quit this Wiki but you only have 6 more edits to get this template >.<
Hi TS, have this fun image!
–Watatsuki 03:28, February 22, 2015 (UTC)