|Scientific name||Utahraptor ostrommaysi|
|Similar creatures||Dinosaur, Tyrannosaurus, Dinosaurus|
|Appeared||Holiday Party 2012, The Penguins That Time Forgot|
|Prey||Tyrannosaurus (if in a pack), Stegosaurus, Apatosaurus (rarely), Stegosaurus, Triceratops|
- Not to be confused with the Raptor.
Utahraptor is a species of dinosaur that first appeared in the play The Penguins that Time Forgot.
- There were toys of this dinosaur in the Clothes Shop during the Holiday Party.
- It lived in Utah and on Club Penguin Island.
- Utahraptor means Utah's predator, or Utah's thief.
- This predator is a member of the Dromaeosaurids, which gave rise to modern birds, such as penguins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.