|Opened|| February 20, 2014,|
May 20, 2015
|Closed|| March 6, 2014,|
June 11, 2015
The Virtual World (formerly known as 8-bit and also known as the Digital World) was a party room in Club Penguin during The Fair 2014 and The Fair 2015. It could be accessed by going to the Unplugged Arcade Machine at the Galaxy Park.
Every seven seconds a new bonus popped in the screen, and collecting one added 10 tickets to the player. Each bonus was exclusively available to the current player, so others could not collect bonuses that a given player saw. The prizes were an apple, a fish dog and a cup of coffee. There were never more than 7 bonuses in the room.
All players were featured as 16×21 pixels characters in the room. No clothing items were worn in game, just the color of the penguin. The penguin names were also colored in the same color. However, each player would see their own name in the usual way. Puffles were not seen either.
Each action had its own unique graphic in-game as well. When waving the player would first raise his hand.
The dance action is similar to the usual version, however, the penguin did not crouch.
Whenever sitting, the penguin would either look to the right or the left, depends on the direction of on which they were sitting towards. If sitting with the face facing to the screen, the penguin would look to the left side of the screen. They would look to the other end if they were sitting with the back facing to the screen.
If you used an item action, your penguin animation would pop out of the penguin sprite, having your penguin blank.
- The entire room simulated an arcade machine. There were buttons and a joystick in front of it, and a penguin's shadow reflecting from the screen.
- The walls of the room resemble the shape of a puffle.
- You could not transform in this room.
- The virtual world was accessed from the Unplugged Arcade Machine.
- Before the start of The Fair 2014, the Unplugged Arcade Machine was taken out of the Arcade, and was placed back after its end. However, during The Fair 2015, the machine could still be seen in the Dance Lounge.