| Future event
This article is about something that will occur in Club Penguin in the future. Things are subject to change.
| This page contains spoilers
This page contains content which may reveal plot or ending details.
|Wilderness Expedition 2016|
|When||April 20, 2016 – May 4, 2016|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
- Not to be confused with the Wilderness Expedition.
The Wilderness Expedition 2016 is a party in Club Penguin that will begin on April 20, 2016, and will end on May 4, 2016. During the event, players will be able to venture into the Wilderness and find the Sasquatch family as well as earn prizes.
- This will mark the second appearance of the Sasquatch at a party, the first being the Puffle Party 2015.
- It is the second party to not be available on the Club Penguin App, since they were integrated, the first being The Fair 2015.
- It is the first expedition since the Underwater Expedition.
- This is the second Wilderness Expedition to occur in Club Penguin, the first being in 2011.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa na Natureza|
|French||Fête de la Nature|
|Spanish||Fiesta de Bosque Salvaje|
- ↑ "localnotification.body.april.party3":"Did you know sasquatches are into music? Don’t forget to earn your music badge in the party—it’s on til May 4."
- ↑ "localnotification.body.april.party1":"Have you proven your mapping skills in the Wilds and earned a prize? The party’s on until May 4!"
- ↑ "localnotification.body.april.party4":"Earned your camouflage prize yet at the expedition into the Wilds? Join the party until May 4!"
- ↑ http://www.clubpenguin.com/whats-new/were-extending-puffle-party