|Member only||Yes (But Non-Members can get them from the Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Paint Pad, Paintbrush, easel, movie camera, Slate, directors chair, black directors/artists hat, paint, canvas.|
|Play action|| Weak|
Paints a picture.
Makes a movie.
|Tongue color||Light Blue|
|Special features||Amazing artistic ability|
|Elite Puffle Items||Powerful flute, Blue Artist's hat|
|Favorite Games||DJ3K (formerly)|
Yellow Puffles were very creative and artistic and were known to sculpt and paint perfect pieces of art. They were versatile in practically every single form of art. Yellow Puffles were first sighted at the Forest during the Halloween Party 2007 (and later during the construction of the Stage) and were made available for members in November 2007.
One notable Yellow Puffle could be seen at the stage (The Keeper of the Stage), by clicking the yellow lever on the Switchbox 3000. On the book "Club Penguin Annual 2012" the main puffle was a Yellow Puffle, the main reason being that Yellow Puffles loved to draw or paint puffles and penguins on the island.
- The Yellow Puffles made their first appearance in Club Penguin, where they could be spotted on the island in October 2007. On November 30, 2007, they were able to be adopted by members in the Pet Shop.
Attitude: Creative, spontaneous, and artistic. They see the world in an imaginative and colorful light and they enjoy showing that in their creations.
Favorite toys: Easel, Paint Pad, others.
Elite Puffle Items: Powerful flute, Blue Artist's hat.
Special facts: It puts a beret on before it paints.
Favorite game: DJ3K (formerly)
Play: Paints a Jet Pack or cannon with its paint.
Play: Closes a slate and starts directing a movie.
Bath: Adds paint into the water while bathing. Later turns to a rainbow Puffle.
Gum: Blows a bubble then draws a face on a bubble.
Postcard: Is in a picture carrying a hobo stick.
Brush: Gives the Yellow Puffle a temporary hairstyle.
Puffle Handbook Description
It is rumored that the yellow Puffle creates artwork from food and furniture.
Famous Yellow Puffles
There were two famous Yellow Puffles. They are:
- Keeper of the Stage - A puffle that can be spotted in the Stage.
- Chirp - One of the elite puffles.
- Great Puffle Circus Ringmaster - A puffle that performed at The Great Puffle Circus.
- During the Halloween Party 2007 the Yellow Puffle first appeared in the Forest.
- The Yellow Puffle could be seen during the construction of Stage in 2007.
- The Keeper of the Stage is a Yellow Puffle.
- They also like music because if you dance while walking one, they sing. They also used to play DJ3K before it was removed and Chirp (the Elite Puffle) plays the flute.
- A special puffle named the Keeper of the Stage appears at The Stage if you press the yellow lever on the Switchbox 3000.
- Yellow Puffles love and are known for their great ability in art (which includes directing movies, painting, and singing). In the Puffle Party there was a Yellow Puffle in the Lighthouse who paints a picture of your penguin.
- When your Yellow Puffle runs away, the Puffles postcard has a Yellow Puffle holding a paintbrush.
- Yellow Puffles used to join you when you played DJ3K if you walked them. However, DJ3K was replaced with SoundStudio, and as such, they no longer join in any game.
- Yellow Puffles are the mascot for the Yellow Team in Club Penguin: Game Day! as one is seen on the Join Team Yellow postcard and Go Yellow Background.
- The Yellow Puffle can be seen on the Club Penguin home page drawing a picture of an orange penguin.
- The Yellow Puffle is the 7th puffle to be discovered in Club Penguin.
- When you feed a Yellow Puffle in Feed-A-Puffle, it gives you no points.
- Yellow Puffles seem to be very sensitive of their artwork, as seen when a Red Puffle knocks over a Yellow Puffle's castle in the puffle video released for the Puffle Party 2009, it got very upset.
- However in Clockwork Repairs, if the player gave the Keeper of the Stage a bucket of snow that wasn't from the Snow Forts, it doesn't seem to get upset that it's artwork broke down but instead seem to be disappointed.
- Yellow Puffle plushes were one of the first to unlock a wig/puffle hat.
- One appears on the Vote Aqua, Vote Lavender, and Vote Maroon postcards.
- Their favorite snack is popcorn.
- Before their release they were thought to be the Gold Puffle.
- When you go to the Water Dojo with the Yellow Puffle, Sensei says, "Your Yellow Puffle must like the water. Both have much artistic flow."
- A Yellow Puffle appears on the Tour Bus Igloo, along with G Billy.
- Before Puffles were updated in 2011, if you fed a Yellow Puffle a cookie, it would bite it into the shape of a mask, wear it, and then eat it. If you fed it pet food, it would turn it into a sculpture and then eat it.
- Yellow Puffles dream of being superheroes.
Famous Yellow Puffles
Yellow Puffle in-game
Yellow Puffle caring card
Yellow Puffle actions
Yellow Puffle plushes
Names in other languages
|French||Le Puffle Jaune|